ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Rehearsals at CTV studios, Toronto... "Turdsday" August 1, 2002
Anybody seen my spelling? LOL... Anybody seen my Mother? Baby? Play it next show!!
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Tonight is the last night.... Return to archive
10-10-02 06:04 PM
Sir Stonesalot ....to sign up for the NYC tree.

You have until midnight(est) to join the love train.

Moonie, nanky...I didn't see an email from either one of you. Sign up as a leaf. No burning involved.
10-10-02 06:45 PM
midnightmagic Any way you can show the list to make sure we(I) are on it. Sure would calm the nerves.

Thanks
10-10-02 07:37 PM
Sir Stonesalot Sorry, but I just do not have the time to respond to every email that I got. If I answered each email, all I would get done doing is sending emails. Close to 200 emails in just 4 days.

Don't get worried about it.

If you sent me an email, but don't get on the structure, just let me know and I'll find a branch for you. It's not a big deal.
10-10-02 07:44 PM
midnightmagic sounds cool to me.
10-10-02 08:09 PM
Jaxx
quote:
midnightmagic wrote:
sounds cool to me.

and knowing "the source" it tis!
10-10-02 09:13 PM
Sir Stonesalot Thanks TMB. You and the rest of the trinity are pretty cool yer ownselves.
10-10-02 11:42 PM
Gimme Shelter Never been part of a tree, but I do have a burner and would be happy to help out.

[email protected]