ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Rehearsals at CTV studios, Toronto... "Turdsday" August 1, 2002
Anybody seen my spelling? LOL... Anybody seen my Mother? Baby? Play it next show!!
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: IORR Return to archive
10-10-02 01:46 PM
nankerphelge says rumours of another Philly FUC or MSG show in January following Fleet!!

Oh boy oh boy oh boy
10-10-02 01:49 PM
jb I saw that as well..Nanker, have you bought a bullet-proof vest? Stay safe!!!
10-10-02 02:03 PM
sirmoonie Lets see, Boston is on 1/12 and next NYC MSG date is on 1/17. Yup, thinks Sir Mick, 4 days with nothing to do but cool my heels, may as well sell out another MSG and pull snoot on the easy $2 mills.

Man, if its 3 Maddies in a row, I will be forced to raise my 9" sword and trifectalize yet once again. I hope many of my e-bros will do same. That is just too much Stones to pass on.

10-10-02 02:07 PM
nankerphelge January is starting to shape up like September was -- and East Coast ExtravaStonesaganza!!! 3 days in NYC!!! Way cool!
10-10-02 03:34 PM
jb Be careful Nanker..would'nt want you to miss the show!!! Ever see the movie "Deerhunter"?.
[Edited by jb]
10-10-02 03:40 PM
nankerphelge I'm keeping my head down!
10-10-02 03:42 PM
jb Seriously, be careful...I can't believe they can't catch this maniac!
10-10-02 03:48 PM
nankerphelge It's fucked up -- I really needed to get gas this morning, but I held off -- all you can think about is sitting there filling your tank while this nut is lining you up in the crosshairs from 500 yards out!

I'm actually more worried about my kids tho -- guy's already shot a 13 year old -- took out his spleen, pancreas, and part of his stomach! I tell ya what -- this lunatic shoots my kid, I'm retiring from sanity and going on my own lil' safari! Pith helmet and all!! He better hope the police get him before I do!
10-10-02 03:48 PM
Nellcote They have'nt caught Bin Laden yet, have they?

Oh, by the way JB, The only President impeached in office is here in Bahston today. He is stumping for Hillary O'brien, whom is running for Govenor. She wore a blue dress to the 1 mil per plate luncheon today. Cameras were too far away to pick up the stains on the dress...

More later, much later...
10-10-02 03:52 PM
jb Thanks for the update Nellcote....You would be surprised, however, to learn that I DISAGREE with Sen. Kennedy's position on Iraq...I say nuke the fuckers!!!!
10-10-02 03:52 PM
sirmoonie This sucks. The whack job isn't going to stop until he's surrounded by cops and decides its time to commit suicide. Unfortunately, I think several more innocent people are going to be harmed before that happens.
10-10-02 03:59 PM
Moonisup
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
This sucks. The whack job isn't going to stop until he's surrounded by cops and decides its time to commit suicide. Unfortunately, I think several more innocent people are going to be harmed before that happens.

that is a fact! That's because he's on his own, ore with another guy!
10-10-02 04:02 PM
Nellcote JB, no I am not surprised. Ted's just on another
"Chivas Holiday". That"war hero" John Kerry is for Bush, at least someone in the Mass contingent has smarts.
10-10-02 04:27 PM
nankerphelge Wonder if ol' Ted is worried about the sniper. That's one big-ass target (and those Kennedys are magnets for snipers to begin with).
10-10-02 04:35 PM
Nellcote Ah yes, Nanky. Ol'e lard butt gets the beached whale look from Hyannisport every summma..

I never find anything Mr. Driver Education says I can agree with.

About the only thing I find positive about Ted, is the fact that his years of handling grevious situations, has made him the consummate speaker at such tragic moments. No one could have handled the eulogy at JFK jr's funeral better than Teddy, who has outlived all of them.

Get your headgear out, no kidding, keep your eyes open.
I've got friends outside of Annapolis, whom are sharing the same fears. They used to attend the school in Bowie, where it happened this week. Unfortunately, looks like the Hollywood screenwriters will set up shop soon...
10-10-02 04:38 PM
scope I'm thinking that FUC may be more likely. The Garden is booked for Basketball on 1/14 and 1/15. To do 3 shows at MSG would mean 3 consecutive nights. Think they'd be up for it? Damn, I don't think I could survive 3 straight nights, but I sure as hell would love to try
10-10-02 04:44 PM
nankerphelge "When I retuhned, Mary Jo and the cah wah gone"
10-10-02 04:52 PM
Sir Stonesalot Well, my sources over the mountain at PSU say that they are very close to getting the Stones for a January show at the Bryce Jordan Center. Being situated where it is, it would make a logical logistical stop.

I'm very good friends with the backstage caterer. If the Stones do show up, I'll be working for him that night.....

"More ribs Sir Mick? Can I bring you some fries Mr. Richards? Mr. Watts, more cole slaw? Extra large Shirley Temple Mr. Wood? Mustache ride Ms. Fisher?"
10-10-02 04:54 PM
Moonisup I have noticed that lisa lost weight!! She's hot!!!!!!
10-10-02 05:29 PM
nankerphelge Yeah, well she's still got them big thighs on 'er -- you go down on her and she'd crack your skull like a walnut! Beats gettin shot by a sniper tho!
10-10-02 05:30 PM
Jaxx
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
It's fucked up -- I really needed to get gas this morning, but I held off --

i think running out of gas could be more catastrophic. how fast can you duck and cover??
10-10-02 05:33 PM
nankerphelge I just don't want to be outside at all -- fuckin' Lee Harvey out there scopin' my ass!
10-10-02 07:28 PM
fmk438j
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
I just don't want to be outside at all -- fuckin' Lee Harvey out there scopin' my ass!

When they figure out who is doing it, instead of pouncing on him with 50 cops, they should stalk him secretly and shoot him from 500 yards! Not a lethal shot, but one in the leg, just so he can drown in the irony. Then amass a crowd round him while he reals in pain and dump a big box of tarot cards on his head. Maybe a dump truck full of tarot cards.