ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Rehearsals at CTV studios, Toronto... "Turdsday" August 1, 2002
Anybody seen my spelling? LOL... Anybody seen my Mother? Baby? Play it next show!!
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Setting the stage Return to archive
10-09-02 05:08 PM
nankerphelge Just got off the phone with one of my bosses out in San Fran -- letting him know that, if needed, I'd be happy to head out there on November 8th & 9th to help out with damn near anythang!!

He he!!

See, that's the beauty of me -- I'm a pleaser!!
10-09-02 07:54 PM
parmeda
quote:
See, that's the beauty of me -- I'm a pleaser!!

...and a rotten little sneak!!...LMAO!

No fair Nanky, you're cheating!
10-10-02 08:19 AM
nankerphelge Yeah I know -- and it really hit last nite too! I went home, popped a bottle of wine, chibed my head, and then listened to Exile and Some Girls back-to-back. I thought I could wait til January but that just isn't gonna work. I just gotta find a way to a couple of shows in between!! This tour is gonna be the death of me...
10-10-02 08:32 AM
stonedinaustralia
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
This tour is gonna be the death of me...

well i hope not nanker!!... i hope you mean that in a figurative "soul survivor" type of sense,if you know what i mean
10-10-02 09:42 AM
Jumacfly hi mick!
cheers from france, i ll be back soon....

Ju
10-10-02 10:15 AM
parmeda Hey Nank...

With that sniping loon that's running amok in your neck of the woods...watch your back, stay safe.

Pam
10-10-02 10:22 AM
nankerphelge It's really freaky, let me tell ya! Last night's shooting was way too close to my home! And this idiot is preying on kids even!

The news is suggesting (get this) that people walk in an evasive manner -- so I guess we are supposed to walk around like we're all having grand mal seizures to avoid being shot?! The county executive for Montgomery Co. Maryland (where most of the shootings have occurred) said yesterday that their mindset now is "it is a good day today because no one got shot" -- sad!

Hopefully ol' Elmer Fudd will fuck up here soon!

10-10-02 10:30 AM
jb Be careful Nanker...also what's the deal with your crying Police chief..people need confidence in their law enforcement officers..not weakness!!!