ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Rehearsals at CTV studios, Toronto... "Turdsday" August 1, 2002
Anybody seen my spelling? LOL... Anybody seen my Mother? Baby? Play it next show!!
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Comiskey Park Show Return to archive
10-09-02 03:56 PM
gordonjh Does anyone have the Comiskey Park show on CD or Mp3? Also wondering if anyone has any pictures from the show.

Thanks
10-09-02 03:59 PM
Moonisup yeah I have downloaded most of the songs, but the quality sucks
10-09-02 04:20 PM
MRD8 I have a 2CDR set from the Comiskey Park show...its an excellent sounding audience recording...email me at [email protected] and we'll set up a trade...
10-09-02 04:22 PM
Moonisup oh that is cool, my recording was very very bad, not the stones but the sound quality

10-09-02 11:13 PM
tumblingdice I too have the Comiskey show in good aud quality, pretty good for an aud by the way. I don't have the time or money right now to send many or start a tree but I feel a weed would work good on a board this size. Anyone want to try it out? I will send one copy to someone in U.S. and you in turn send it to at least 3 with each person with burn capability sending it on in the same way. If interested PM me here on the site and give your mailing address. Of course this first one must be with burner able to burn DOA with no gaps. And what the hell one without burner PM me and I will get you one to but again US only for me. Some of the others, send to our friends across the sea and get it spread all over.
[Edited by tumblingdice]
10-10-02 08:35 PM
runqwkeiu isnt there a thread on the 1st page at the top of a chicago show?
10-10-02 08:59 PM
tumblingdice United center is pinned at the top.

Hand of Fate it's on the way today. Sound to me was not as good on the first song or so but gets better.
10-10-02 09:43 PM
Cooper Hi
I was the one that recorded the Comiskey Park show! It is one of the better sounding Stadium shows from the tour!
Bill/Coop
10-10-02 09:45 PM
tumblingdice Indeed Cooper it is, as well as one of the better sounding AUD recording of a Stones Stadium show I have heard. Mick is clear and there is not the echo you usually get on these. Very good work indeed. Why don't you make your way to Atlanta and make a good boot of that one for me!!!???
10-10-02 09:49 PM
Sir Stonesalot I will have all of the Chicago shows very soon.

As soon as this NYC tree is done, we can get a tree going for all 3 Chicago shows.

10-10-02 10:11 PM
Cooper Hi
I did get in on that didn't i?The NY City one that is! You are welcome to my Comiskey for the Chicago tree if you like!
Coop/Bill