ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Rehearsals at CTV studios, Toronto... "Turdsday" August 1, 2002
Anybody seen my spelling? LOL... Anybody seen my Mother? Baby? Play it next show!!
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: NSC Lennon's Killer Denied Parole Again Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
10-11-02 12:08 PM
jb No...the malpractice cases are extremly difficult to handle...takes a lot of cah flow as experts typically have to be obtained from out of state as local doctors rarely testify against one another...the lack of malpractice insurance and debtor protection in this state make it even harder to collect...the best case is when the hospital is also brought in as a defendant....The only fun thing about the case is deposing the doctor...b/c if yoy think my bullshit posts are arrogant, you gotta spend a few hrs with a doctor who literally thinks he is god....
10-11-02 12:43 PM
sirmoonie Oh yeh. Deposed a few as expert witnesses and used a few too, although I try to avoid if possible. Nothing you tell those guys that they don't already know for absolute sure. Nothing.

"Excuse me Dr., but your shoe is in your mouth and you head is up your ass."

"Counselor, I am, of course, well aware of that. In my experience, that is the best place for those things to be."
10-11-02 02:36 PM
Fiji Joe Yeah JB, med-mal cases can be tough. This one, however, was a slam dunk. No question as to liability and the damage was a dead baby. The tricky part was getting around the $250,000 damage cap and getting punitive damages as this doctor had made the same life-taking mistake on a number of previous occasions. When it started my client would have settled for an admission that the doctor screwed up and an apology. The doctor, however, took the "I am holier than God" approach so, we laid it to him. He will be a renter for the remainder of his life.
10-11-02 03:27 PM
Maxlugar I hear ya Fiji!

I don't know about the small deserted South Pacific Island you post from but here in the USA, there are some doctors that pull babies halfway out through the birth canal, stick a pair of scissors in it's head and open them up. Then they stick a small vacuum nozzle in the hole and sucks it's brains out.

Ouch! Baby go sleepy now.

There outta be a law against that!

Sadly, some people in government don't.

10-11-02 03:31 PM
jb ....
[Edited by jb]
10-11-02 03:32 PM
Maxlugar Happy Birthday Josh!!!
10-11-02 03:35 PM
jb I am not going to get dragged into this argument on my Birthday....but thanks again Rev. Max Falwell...
10-11-02 03:53 PM
Maxlugar Happy Partial-Birth Day Josh!

(You are so lucky your skull was too thick for the scissors!)

MAXY!
10-11-02 03:55 PM
jb You are trailng by 15 late in the day!!!! And remember the words of Geraldo..I am a fantastic person!!!!!
[Edited by jb]
10-11-02 04:20 PM
Joey " Josh, isn't it strange how many lawyers are on the Stones boards? Even stranger is that I've never heard of one doctor being here. Not one. Probably all Eagles fans. Doctors suck. "

I agree Moonie , every doctor that I have ever met just LOVES the Eagles , especially Don Henley -- that friggin hippie living , rich man hating , bell bottom brain having , commie cuddling , Ben and Jerry's slurping , Granola crunching , rain forest tribe cuddling , Boys of Summer fondling ( He He , I like THAT one ) , Abby Hoffman wee wee sucking , " Save the Planet " shreiking , Lennin's preserved corpse caressing , At first sight of Bill Clinton ejaculating , VW Van with peace stickers all over piloting idiot .

" Don't get me started Ronnie "

Joe .......................Fly

Joefly

10-11-02 04:24 PM
jb Joey, this is my last offer of a 4th or 6th row ticket for you for free!!!
10-11-02 04:25 PM
Sir Stonesalot Joshy, I'd like to how you would feel about Chapman getting released and then moving in next door to you.

I know you think he should be released...but what would you do if he moved in next door.

Or is it only ok to release him back into society if YOU don't have to deal with him on a daily basis.

Remember, if you let him out, he WILL move in next to someone. They WILL have to deal with that. And a job...who would hire this guy? Would you give him a job? I've read that he's a clerk...would you take him on as your clerk? Or should he just be shunted off to some fucking McDonalds somewhere to shove Big Macs down an unsuspecting public's throats.

We simply cannot release this guy into anyone's community. It's not fair to ANY community that Chapman would be released into. I refuse to put the good of a convicted murderer in front of the good of an entire community.

10-11-02 04:28 PM
jb Well Sir, there are plenty of ex-felons living "next door" to us...Look at the pedophiles who are released and their locations are posted on the Web...which I agree with...My feelings about Chapman have more to do with my anger on how the mentally ill are treated ....maybe there is no good answer...
[Edited by jb]
10-11-02 04:31 PM
Joey " Joey, this is my last offer of a 4th or 6th row ticket for you for free!!! "

Josh , sorry , I am saving all of my Stones money for the Denver gig on Feb . 1st .( Saturday Evening -- YES !! )

Do you want to attend the show with your young Joey ???

Maxy is going and so is Moonie , maybe even Nanky too ....and Gazza , Jaxx , VooDoo , Keno .....many others .

" The last U.S. Stop Ronnie "

Skittles

10-11-02 04:35 PM
jb Freezing in Denver in january..I would have to break out my Ted Baker "pea coat" , suede jeans, D&G cashmere sweater and Todd's jean boots...that's asking a lot...
[Edited by jb]
10-11-02 04:37 PM
Joey " That's asking a lot..."

Ahhhhh .....I ain't cheap !!!!

Kunta
10-11-02 05:32 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Joey wrote:
I agree Moonie , every doctor that I have ever met just LOVES the Eagles

I knew it! They all plow their shorts with bags of rat snot too. I despise the Eagles, Joey. Like a friggin' detestable sickness of vermin swill. But you knew that, didn't you my C10 brother? Joey? We wuz discussin' you in NYC, ya know. All good, though.

I'll be drinking tonight too, Joey. Maybe see youse on the board later. Ole wifey is having the usual Midwest suburban weekend-alkie set over to yours truly's homestead tonight. One person interchangeable with the other, as are the conversations. "Hey man, what can I offer you? We gots Guinsies, some kraut-ass Beckies, Tennant's Lager....its from Scotland....um, because I like it, what the frick...?.....uh, some red wine I think....sure.....so, how's work? Oh yeah? Aw, I hear ya man, I hear ya. I know where you're coming from. Oh, you know, fucking samo-samo. Get to any playoffs? Me neither. Busy, yep. Same here. So, I'm telling you man, I was pretty blasted at your house last weekend, sorry about that fucking stain on the wall. I was like whoahhh, next thing I knew, it was all fucked up....yeah, allright, we'll just let me know......seriously dude, did you see that outfit Karen was wearing last week....I think she was coming on to me......you too? Really? She's smoking man. Hell yeah, I'd like to pounce on.....I dunno, hold on......Hey babe, are Mark and Karen coming over too? Huh? Just curious is all......shit man, she's always jumping on me whenever I mention Karen.....I hear ya man, its like you know, I'm a guy, whacha gonna do? You know? Hell yeah! High five! Damn man, brilliant minds think alike! I was like 'holy shit'! Yeh....so...what else is up? Yeh, same here.....no time at all, no time at all.....what? Yeh, actually I was in New York, saw the Stones three times in a week....no, the Rolling Stones.....huh? Yeh, thats a good song, but its not really anywhere near their best stuff, you should listen to, well wait....hey babe, can I put some Stones on?.....fuck, allright, I'll play it for you later, but you should check out this one album called Exile on Main Street.....oh, I told you this already....ok....um....nah man, she doesn't get it, so it was just myself....and then I, uh....met up with some people I met on the internet who are also Stones fans.....what? No, it was cool....no, they weren't too weird, I think they all had like jobs and families and shit like that....what? I don't know what you are talking about. They have never said they were doing a farewell tour on any of their tours. Where did you hear that?.....No. Thats never been said. Bullshit. Thats just ridiculous. I monitor this stuff religiously and that has never even been fucking mentioned by them. What? Nah man, its like....well, its kinda stupid to just talk about them as a great rock band, they are more a way of life.....no, I'm serious! Listen up, motherfucker....want another beer?....allright, there you go dude, swill it down....ok, fucking first of all, fucking Mick Jagger is just fucking like a total fucking god and shit, allright, and the fucking rest of the band........"
10-11-02 05:50 PM
Maxlugar Joey,

You forgot "Inexplicable afro in the 70's sportin'"

I thought you saved my posts?

Friggin' hell!

MAXY!
10-11-02 06:01 PM
Joey " You forgot "Inexplicable afro in the 70's sportin'"

Oh Damn ................How could I have forgotten that one ???

Damn ...........I'm running on rote memory here .

I know , I will make up for it on Keno's board by responding to Fleabit's post .

Joey
Page: 1 2 3 4