ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Under My Thumb - Hyde Park - June 1969
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Happy EARLY Birthday, Josh! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
10th October 2006 02:41 PM
parmeda With all of the confusion and chaos that tomorrow will bring, I wanted to make sure that I was able to wish you a very Happy Birthday.

I wish you happiness, good health and much love throughout the year...

...and what I wish for you most is that you might shock the fuck out of me tomorrow and show up with your mittens in hand

10th October 2006 02:44 PM
Saint Sway Happy Birthday!!!

I dont normally do this.... but in your honor, I've phoned in a personal request to Mick to play Satisfaction for your birthday tomorrow night!!!
10th October 2006 02:45 PM
jb Thanks Pam...our friendship is much more than a show. I regret travelling so many places and not being able to meet you. You have been very kind to me over the years, and I know in time, we will get to say hello in person. Have a great time tommorrow as you will have your hands full once again with the "asylum". *******Josh
[Edited by jb]
10th October 2006 02:49 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:
Thanks Pam...our friendship is much more than a show. I regret travelling so many places and not being able to meet you. You have been very kind to me over the years, and I know in time, we will get to say hello in person. Have a great time tommorrow as you will have your hands full once again with the "asylum". *******Josh
[Edited by jb]

Any security concerns I should be aware of tomorrow? Is the "East Coast Ring of VoodooPug Haters" aka ECRVH going to be represented???
10th October 2006 02:54 PM
SweetVirginia Happy Birthday!

10th October 2006 02:56 PM
jb
quote:
SweetVirginia wrote:
Happy Birthday!

Thanks!!! In US Weekly there is a big story of Eva and Tony having trouble. Eva has been seeing "Saved by the bell's " Mario Lopez!!!!
10th October 2006 03:00 PM
SweetVirginia She just showed up in France to see Tony.

I think they have reconciled.

10th October 2006 03:01 PM
jb
quote:
SweetVirginia wrote:
She just showed up in France to see Tony.

I think they have reconciled.

Yes- they are trying ...she is a very hot Latina!!!!
10th October 2006 03:09 PM
GotToRollMe Happy Birthday, Josh! Have a great day tomorrow, and I wish you many more.

We will drink a toast to you whilst in the limo after the show.
10th October 2006 03:10 PM
jb
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:
Happy Birthday, Josh! Have a great day tomorrow, and I wish you many more.

We will drink a toast to you whilst in the limo after the show.

Have a great time...hope to see you all at AC!!!!(indoors!!!)
10th October 2006 03:15 PM
Nellcote Only the best wishes for my pal JB. You were missed at
Gillette. I could have shown you the plaque where the
old Foxboro Stadium was located. By the way, Mark Henderson also wishes you the best, you recall him? Oh, ok, here's a refresher....

In the strike-shortened year of 1982, the highlight of the Patriots season was the so-called "Snow Plow Game," a controversial 3-0 late-season win over the Miami Dolphins. The controversy came in the fourth quarter when the Patriots were preparing for a field goal attempt. Mark Henderson, a convict on work release, used a John Deere tractor with a rotating sweeper to clear a swath of field to aid the Patriots. Kicker John Smith's 33-yard attempt was good, and the points would prove to be the only points scored by either team that afternoon.
10th October 2006 03:16 PM
_Boomy_ Yeah.

Happy Birthday, Josh. Early wishes.
10th October 2006 03:17 PM
jb
quote:
_Boomy_ wrote:
Yeah.

Happy Birthday, Josh. Early wishes.

Thanks Boomy and back at you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(Boomy's birthday is also tommorrow!!!).
[Edited by jb]
10th October 2006 03:18 PM
PartyDoll MEG Have a wonderful Birthday, Josh!! Wish you could be with us in Chicago. We will be sure to raise a toast to you.
10th October 2006 03:18 PM
jb
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
Only the best wishes for my pal JB. You were missed at
Gillette. I could have shown you the plaque where the
old Foxboro Stadium was located. By the way, Mark Henderson also wishes you the best, you recall him? Oh, ok, here's a refresher....

In the strike-shortened year of 1982, the highlight of the Patriots season was the so-called "Snow Plow Game," a controversial 3-0 late-season win over the Miami Dolphins. The controversy came in the fourth quarter when the Patriots were preparing for a field goal attempt. Mark Henderson, a convict on work release, used a John Deere tractor with a rotating sweeper to clear a swath of field to aid the Patriots. Kicker John Smith's 33-yard attempt was good, and the points would prove to be the only points scored by either team that afternoon.

As I have told you, when I have met Shula at his fine Steak House. , I brought that up, and till this day, he becomes red faced over the "incident'.
10th October 2006 03:19 PM
_Boomy_ Thanks, my Miami-living friend.

I appreciate that.
10th October 2006 03:21 PM
Nellcote it was the talk of the pre-game shows Sunday.
Here's John Smith's biz, very successful, in the area..
http://www.johnsmithsoccer.com/indoor/indoor.asp

Seriously, have a wicked pissa day!
10th October 2006 03:29 PM
telecaster Happy BDay jb!

I hope you run into Eva Longoria at the hotel bar at The Breakers soon

10th October 2006 03:31 PM
throbby Happy Birthday JB! Here's to you hitting the 7 figure milestone in '07. See you soon.
10th October 2006 03:33 PM
jb Thanks Tele and Throbby....if I had to chose between Eva and the 7 figures, "What can a poor boy boy do".....?
10th October 2006 03:35 PM
MrPleasant Best wishes.
10th October 2006 03:39 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
jb wrote:
Thanks Tele and Throbby....if I had to chose between Eva and the 7 figures, "What can a poor boy boy do".....?

Wish for the $$$$$$$ over Eva when you blow out the candles

with 7 figures, I think you could hook that up, no?
10th October 2006 03:40 PM
LadyJane I will post an appropriate pic when I get home.

Happy Birthday, Josh.

We goof on each other so much. Time to tell you that I value your friendship and the laughter you bring to the Boards every day.

You have been so supportive of me this year. I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Gold rings on ya, my Boca friend!!!!

We will toast you in the snow!!!!!

xx00
LJ.
10th October 2006 03:42 PM
jb
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
I will post an appropriate pic when I get home.

Happy Birthday, Josh.

We goof on each other so much. Time to tell you that I value your friendship and the laughter you bring to the Boards every day.

You have been so supportive of me this year. I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Gold rings on ya, my Boca friend!!!!

We will toast you in the snow!!!!!

xx00
LJ.

I am kvelting........have a wonderful time in the windy city!!!!!
10th October 2006 03:44 PM
Jumacfly Happy B day mate!!

10th October 2006 03:45 PM
jb Thanks Fly!!!!!!!
10th October 2006 03:46 PM
Scottfree Dude's old....
10th October 2006 03:47 PM
jb
quote:
Scottfree wrote:
Dude's old....

Funny!!! Everyone really is on their "A" game today!!!!
10th October 2006 03:53 PM
monkey_man Happy Birthday JB!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
10th October 2006 03:56 PM
jb
quote:
monkey_man wrote:
Happy Birthday JB!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Truly moving....
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)