ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Under My Thumb - Hyde Park - June 1969
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAΡOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Coming To Solider Field-Need Advice/Info Return to archive Page: 1 2
10th October 2006 12:58 PM
Saint Sway Blondie's gig will be the highlight in Chicago this week.
10th October 2006 01:00 PM
glencar I will miss it. Happily.
10th October 2006 01:03 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
I will miss it. Happily.

Will you be near Lj and the Couchies?
10th October 2006 01:04 PM
Saint Sway I will have an announcement regarding an upcoming Blondie show by this time next week for all that are uninterested.
10th October 2006 01:05 PM
glencar Yes, Joshy, I will be with all the Couchies/ROCC/Stones fans. You'll be watching Project Runway?
10th October 2006 01:25 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

does it pain you that he drives all over God's country in a Dodge Durango?

I have sold the Durango! I now drive a 2007 Toyota Camry XLE with leather package, sun/moon roof, six disc premium sound with direct IPOD input, navigation system, dual chrome exhaust, air filtration system to eliminate airborne toxins, keyless entry AND operation, independant temperature controls, and heated front seats. MSRP was 37K out the door, I ordered mine, and after 4.7 weeks, I paid 35K.

My wife drives the Mitsubishi Endeavor as we need the SUV to transport the pugs/children and their belongings safely when visiting our parents.

10th October 2006 01:26 PM
jb I forgot you upgraded-congrats!!!
10th October 2006 01:29 PM
glencar Upgraded? Is there anything - ANYTHING- more boring than a Camry? I passed a house the other day that had 2 Cmary sedans in the driveway the other day. Talk about a TOTAL lack of imagination. Frankly, I have lost that modicum of respect that I still held for Puggy.
10th October 2006 01:38 PM
Saint Sway 2 kids, 2 dogs and a Camry. You are officially Mr. Suburbia.

What night is the big night at the Olive Garden?

10th October 2006 01:54 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
Upgraded? Is there anything - ANYTHING- more boring than a Camry? I passed a house the other day that had 2 Cmary sedans in the driveway the other day. Talk about a TOTAL lack of imagination. Frankly, I have lost that modicum of respect that I still held for Puggy.

Wow!!!-You should not greet Pug as he has embarrassed us all.
[Edited by jb]
10th October 2006 02:14 PM
KWarner Yes, It is my daughter's first Stones show. I am very proud of her for going, but sadly the real draw for her is getting out of school. She does like some Stones/Beatles and has seen Aerosmith. Im hoping she will now realize why the Stones have been so important to me. And no, Im not Kurt Warner. If I was, I wouldn't be worried about parking, seats, etc. I do miss the St. Louis version of Kurt Warner though. It was a great time to be a Rams fan.
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:

[Edited by jb]

the 2007 was totally redesigned and the XLE trim is very luxurious. Very practical for business purposes and the car seats have plenty of room!
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:

[Edited by jb]

Have fun in Austin!
10th October 2006 02:17 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
2 kids, 2 dogs and a Camry. You are officially Mr. Suburbia.

What night is the big night at the Olive Garden?

I shall NOT be caught dead in an Olive Garden!!!!! Awful food, poor atmosphere, and inept staff!!!
10th October 2006 03:12 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
best thing you can do is scalp a ticket on the cheap. This show is wide open. Shouldnt be a problem upgrading to a better seat once you're in the stadium

a few things that you should do at the show:

• Look for the WGN News truck. Introduce yourself and tell them a good human interest story about yourself. Make one up even. Like how you have a wooden leg, survived a terrible bout with flank pain or have a large cape collection.

• pre-party at a local tavern before the show. Call the local bars to see who has a U2 cover band. This is where the happening party will be. Walk in and introduce yourself as "one of the Lotus people"

• wear a Packers jersey

• crank Journey on your car stereo and sing loudly. Don't worry Pug will find you and you will be greeted!

• ask him why he wears a ring around his neck and what High School he goes to?

• at the souvenier stand, hold up your concert ticket and say: "I'm here for my free t-shirt!"

• when you settle into your seats ask the folks around you: "Anyone else just here for Kanye?"

• ask anyone you bump into with a Jew fro: "Hey are you JB?"

• at the start of each song, shout out "OH SHIT! We're gettin Louisville'd!!! DAMN YOU PUG! DAMN YOU!!"

good luck and have a great time!

LOL! Nice to see you back!

10th October 2006 04:59 PM
glencar
quote:
glencar wrote:
Upgraded? Is there anything - ANYTHING- more boring than a Camry? I passed a house the other day that had 2 Cmary sedans in the driveway the other day. Talk about a TOTAL lack of imagination. Frankly, I have lost that modicum of respect that I still held for Puggy.

10th October 2006 05:28 PM
Some Guy nice ride!
10th October 2006 06:12 PM
Joey
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

I have sold the Durango! I now drive a 2007 Toyota Camry XLE with leather package, sun/moon roof, six disc premium sound with direct IPOD input, navigation system, dual chrome exhaust, air filtration system to eliminate airborne toxins, keyless entry AND operation, independant temperature controls, and heated front seats. MSRP was 37K out the door, I ordered mine, and after 4.7 weeks, I paid 35K.

My wife drives the Mitsubishi Endeavor as we need the SUV to transport the pugs/children and their belongings safely when visiting our parents.

YES !!!!!

Well Done My Brother ..............

I absolutely LOVE Camrys --- I HIGHLY recommend driving the damn things till they drop ....... then again , .... WHY ?!

Kins !
10th October 2006 06:18 PM
voodoopug I will upgrade in 3 years....Toyotas drive forever though!
10th October 2006 06:24 PM
Some Guy 5% increase in income yearly for the next five years.
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)