ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Under My Thumb - Hyde Park - June 1969
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: North Korea goes nuclear(nsc) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
9th October 2006 02:01 PM
jb
quote:
Gazza wrote:

Thanks for the tip!

Funny, self-deprecating humor...."gold rings on ya".........>
9th October 2006 02:29 PM
jb http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/nation/la-na-page8oct08,0,3896853.story?coll=la-home-headlines

pigeon, no?
9th October 2006 02:30 PM
rasputin56
quote:
telecaster wrote:

jb why did Bill Clinton give NK the material to build nukes?

And why did he not insist that part of the agreement include verification that they were not using the material for weapons?

Gives them material to build nukes with no verification. Zero. Nada.

He trusted North Korea!

Thanks Bill

What a legacy that man has

Creepy obsession. Downright creepy.

Meanwhile, ol' Dubya has been playing in the sandbox while 2/3 of his "Axis of Evil" has either gotten is or is getting close to being nucular. Wow, who even thought Iran and N. Korea was close? Never saw that one coming. Oh, well, at least those torture chambers in Iraq have been closed down.
9th October 2006 02:31 PM
jb Tele, the man is very short and enjoys hookers...
9th October 2006 02:34 PM
Some Guy
quote:
jb wrote:
Tele, the man is very short and enjoys hookers...

9th October 2006 02:35 PM
rasputin56
quote:
jb wrote:
http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/nation/la-na-page8oct08,0,3896853.story?coll=la-home-headlines

pigeon, no?

Yes, according to my spiritual leader Jimmy Dobson, this was all just some sort of wacky prank. Crazy kids. Go back about your business and don't forget to vote Republican to ensure that Iran gets the bomb just in time for the 2008 elections.
9th October 2006 02:44 PM
telecaster
quote:
jb wrote:
Tele, the man is very short and enjoys hookers...

The CIA says he also has an obsession with NBA & NFL cheerleaders

9th October 2006 02:53 PM
Fiji Joe North Koreans know good music when they hear it...

---
Roger Clinton has gig in North Korea

SEOUL, South Korea (CNN) -- U.S. President Bill Clinton's half-brother Roger arrived in North Korea on Thursday to sing at a rare pop concert in the isolated communist country, state-run media reported.

He's scheduled to perform in a 2,000-seat concert hall in Pyongyang, the North Korean capital, on Sunday along with 37 South Korean pop stars. Organizers say the performers have agreed to sing for free.

A two-sentence report by the North's overseas news outlet, KCNA, says Clinton was met at the airport by Song Sok Hwan, vice culture minister, and Ri Jong Hyok, vice chairman of the semi-official Korean Asia-Pacific Peace Committee, sponsor of the concert.

The 100-minute performance is to be broadcast December 10 in South Korea by Seoul's SBS-TV. It's unclear whether it will be aired uncensored in North Korea. Roger Clinton performed at a concert last November in Seoul when Bill Clinton visited for talks with South Korean President Kim Dae-jung.
9th October 2006 02:56 PM
Some Guy We must condemn Roger Clinton.
9th October 2006 02:56 PM
Joey
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
North Koreans know good music when they hear it...

---

SEOUL, South Korea (CNN) -- U.S. President Bill Clinton's half-brother Roger arrived in North Korea on Thursday to sing at a rare pop concert in the isolated communist country, state-run media reported.

He's scheduled to perform in a 2,000-seat concert hall in Pyongyang, the North Korean capital, on Sunday along with 37 South Korean pop stars. Organizers say the performers have agreed to sing for free.

A two-sentence report by the North's overseas news outlet, KCNA, says Clinton was met at the airport by Song Sok Hwan, vice culture minister, and Ri Jong Hyok, vice chairman of the semi-official Korean Asia-Pacific Peace Committee, sponsor of the concert.

The 100-minute performance is to be broadcast December 10 in South Korea by Seoul's SBS-TV. It's unclear whether it will be aired uncensored in North Korea. Roger Clinton performed at a concert last November in Seoul when Bill Clinton visited for talks with South Korean President Kim Dae-jung.

Funny !!!!

Good Postin'

9th October 2006 03:03 PM
telecaster
quote:
Joey wrote:

Funny !!!!

Good Postin'

9th October 2006 03:04 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
We must condemn Roger Clinton.

No need to condemn him...I'm sure, after his performance, the North Koreans did it for us

[Edited by Fiji Joe]
9th October 2006 03:06 PM
Some Guy
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

No need to condemn him...I'm sure, after his performance, the North Koreans did it for us

[Edited by Fiji Joe]

Funny !!!!

Good Postin'
9th October 2006 03:13 PM
Brainbell Jangler If you were worried about Saddam Hussein, wait till you get a load of "So Damn Insane."
9th October 2006 03:16 PM
Some Guy
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

---

wide open?
9th October 2006 03:42 PM
nanatod
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

---

Is this something that happened seven years ago?

http://www.cnn.com/US/9911/25/roger.clinton.nkorea/index.html
9th October 2006 03:48 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
nanatod wrote:

Is this something that happened seven years ago?

http://www.cnn.com/US/9911/25/roger.clinton.nkorea/index.html

Yes...right about the same time his brother Bill was "hooking" them North Korean brothers up...of course it was years ago, Roger Clinton hasn't had a job, and hence money for travel, since his brother left office

But hey...in case no one else tells ya...nice job scoop...what gave it away?...the fact the article refers to his brother as "president"?

[Edited by Fiji Joe]
9th October 2006 04:08 PM
rasputin56 Oh, those wacky siblings! At least he's making a killing on that No Child Left Behind endeavor.

Bush brother's divorce reveals sex romps

HOUSTON, Texas (Reuters) --Neil Bush, younger brother of President Bush, detailed lucrative business deals and admitted to engaging in sex romps with women in Asia in a deposition taken in March as part of his divorce from now ex-wife Sharon Bush.

According to legal documents disclosed Tuesday, Sharon Bush's lawyers questioned Neil Bush closely about the deals, especially a contract with Grace Semiconductor Manufacturing Corp., a firm backed by Jiang Mianheng, the son of former Chinese President Jiang Zemin, that would pay him $2 million in stock over five years.

The Bush divorce, completed in April after 23 years of marriage, was prompted in part by Bush's relationship with another woman. He admitted in the deposition that he previously had sex with several other women while on trips to Thailand and Hong Kong at least five years ago.

The women, he said, simply knocked on the door of his hotel room, entered and had sex with him. He said he did not know if they were prostitutes because they never asked for money and he did not pay them.

"Mr. Bush, you have to admit it's a pretty remarkable thing for a man just to go to a hotel room door and open it and have a woman standing there and have sex with her," Brown said.

"It was very unusual," Bush said.

9th October 2006 04:17 PM
jostorm Gazza: you're a perfect size!

(which can't be said about your knowledge of remote controls, but let's not get into that...)
9th October 2006 04:18 PM
telecaster Why the hell would Bill Clinton send Jimmy Carter to work out a deal with North Korea regarding nukes?

Think about that

The most 2nd most spineless President of the 20th Cent sends the 1st most spineless to cut a deal with NK

What a legacy

Is Clinton going to be on Larry King tonight for his weekly appearance?

I hope Larry asks him about the deal he cut with NK not to produce nukes
9th October 2006 04:31 PM
nanatod
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
But hey...in case no one else tells ya...nice job scoop...what gave it away?...the fact the article refers to his brother as "president"?

At first, I didn't even notice that the article referred to his brother as president.

I was just thinking of responding to the post by pointing out that Roger Clinton and his band were one of the acts I saw in concert when I went to the 1993 Farm Aid concert in Ames, Iowa. But neither the Farm Aid web site nor wikipedia listed every single 1993 Farm Aid act, so I just googled Roger Clinton['s]band, and eventually came up with the CNN article.
9th October 2006 04:42 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
nanatod wrote:

At first, I didn't even notice that the article referred to his brother as president.

I was just thinking of responding to the post by pointing out that Roger Clinton and his band were one of the acts I saw in concert when I went to the 1993 Farm Aid concert in Ames, Iowa. But neither the Farm Aid web site nor wikipedia listed every single 1993 Farm Aid act, so I just googled Roger Clinton['s]band, and eventually came up with the CNN article.

The burning questions...how were Roger and his band?...and do you have a boot?
9th October 2006 04:49 PM
nanatod
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
The burning questions...how were Roger and his band?...and do you have a boot?

I think they were just okay. They played really early in the day, and probably for only fifteen minutes, because back then, Farm Aid acts didn't get to do the longer sets they get to do now.

I was even more technologically illiterate then than I am now, so someone else will have to come up with the boot you need. The Farm Aid organization did release a "best-of" double CD a couple of years ago, but I have a feeling that Roger didn't make the cut.

I do have a good portion of the first Farm Aid concert on VHS, but do not play it often, as the tape is not so fresh after 20 years.
9th October 2006 04:49 PM
Joey
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

and do you have a boot?

And now you funny too ......

|
|
V

Fly
9th October 2006 07:01 PM
Gazza
quote:
jostorm wrote:
Gazza: you're a perfect size!

I dont remember you ever finding that out!
9th October 2006 08:43 PM
FrankiePeppers Forget about blaming Clinton, blame Truman for pulling MacArthur back. We would only be worrying about N. Korea building cheap DVD players instead builing cheap nukes. BTW, I think Truman was a great president.
9th October 2006 08:49 PM
not bound to please
quote:
Joey wrote:

Nanky ?!

Is that the guy from the new NBC hit show Heroes?

I'm going to watch in a few minutes.

9th October 2006 08:50 PM
M.O.W.A.T.
9th October 2006 08:59 PM
not bound to please This guy is very hot:

9th October 2006 09:44 PM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
not bound to please wrote:
This guy is very hot:

OK, but does he have the bomb?
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)