ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Under My Thumb - Hyde Park - June 1969
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Please help me Return to archive
8th October 2006 05:59 AM
sunnybandyo99 I had a friend whom I love very much.I have hurted him thrice.Twice he has forgiven me.But the last one he didn't.First I told him to be with someone else.That got patched up.Then I don't told him that I don't need hi,It got patched up too.At that time my mom had serious heart attack.Then I told him liar.After that he taken me off from frinds list and msn.After much request he readed me in his friends's list.I also told him to test me.Youtube and bebo.But remained blocked in msn.I A month back he told me not to send him messages since he doesn't read them.I stopped it.After a week I have seen that message which wassent a week back was read by him.From that time onwards till now he is reading my messages.Ciuple of days back he didn't like wrist watch and uses my CD as cup holder.He said that now he is happy with xbox and Kevin.The boy(kevin) to speak for me.Jevin told that my love is fake.But my friend Tony didn't say it.He is reading my messages.Can we get back together.Please help this 15 years old boy.I will step 16 inon 30th October.
8th October 2006 07:57 AM
jostorm Hi! I don't quite understand most of this complicated scenario, but it seems that your communication through MSN (written words) was simply misunderstood. Can you talk it over, perhaps with your Mum, or older sister or someone else that you trust??? Or could you perhaps meet up with your friend in person and explain everything???
Not sure why you think that a bunch of old and jaded Rolling Stones fans have the qualification to help you, most of us on here look pretty screwed up in the head if you ask me, so try to have real conversations with real people in the real world instead, it will be more productive, believe me....

Good luck, and keep your chin up, I'm sure you can sort it out!
8th October 2006 05:23 PM
Kilroy
quote:
sunnybandyo99 wrote:
I had a friend whom I love very much.I have hurted him thrice.Twice he has forgiven me.But the last one he didn't.First I told him to be with someone else.That got patched up.Then I don't told him that I don't need hi,It got patched up too.At that time my mom had serious heart attack.Then I told him liar.After that he taken me off from frinds list and msn.After much request he readed me in his friends's list.I also told him to test me.Youtube and bebo.But remained blocked in msn.I A month back he told me not to send him messages since he doesn't read them.I stopped it.After a week I have seen that message which wassent a week back was read by him.From that time onwards till now he is reading my messages.Ciuple of days back he didn't like wrist watch and uses my CD as cup holder.He said that now he is happy with xbox and Kevin.The boy(kevin) to speak for me.Jevin told that my love is fake.But my friend Tony didn't say it.He is reading my messages.Can we get back together.Please help this 15 years old boy.I will step 16 inon 30th October.

Love yourself and others will love you also, be true to yourself and others will be true to you also. Don't let misunderstanding get you down, do only what it takes to let someone know how you feel and then let it be. Turn the page, go on with life true friends will remain true friends through thick and thin. Happy birthday soon, celbrate your life thus far. The good things we should be happy for and learn from the bad. Good Luck THere is a lot more to look forward to believe me.

8th October 2006 05:41 PM
Bloozehound love means never having to say your sorry
8th October 2006 06:46 PM
Poplar
8th October 2006 08:31 PM
sunnybandyo99 Love yourself and others will love you also, be true to yourself and others will be true to you also. Don't let misunderstanding get you down, do only what it takes to let someone know how you feel and then let it be. Turn the page, go on with life true friends will remain true friends through thick and thin. Happy birthday soon, celbrate your life thus far. The good things we should be happy for and learn from the bad. Good Luck THere is a lot more to look forward to believe me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Then why he is reading my mails?Any chance of comming back?
8th October 2006 10:25 PM
killerbitch Hi Bandy! First of all what country are you from? This message forum has
people from all over the world.

Maybe you should talk to your friend face to face and try to patch it up. The
best thing in a misunderstanding is to talk to the person in a private quiet
place and share feelings. It is not the same as an email. This is very personal
and needs to be talked about together. You are old enough to do this with
your friends and everyone else. If your friend does not want to talk to you
anymore then you will know you did the right thing by talking it out in front
of each other. Good Luck and remember when one door closes another one
opens. Good Luck Bandy!
9th October 2006 12:56 AM
sunnybandyo99 He lives in UK and I in India.But I lived in UK for first 5 years .In Leicstershire where that boy satys.He is reading my mails but not saying anything.Can;t understand?He was supposed to come here for a holiday but this break up has has altered his plans.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)