ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Under My Thumb - Hyde Park - June 1969
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Wichita Shocker - for download Return to archive
7th October 2006 09:06 PM
Fiji Joe Not flac so I did not bit torrent...if someone wants to upload please do

A Fiji Joe remaster

With cover art

Hint, if you right click the file, you can play it without dowloading it

http://www.box.net/public/lecnir1nby

7th October 2006 09:26 PM
Nellcote Thanks, Nice Job!!!
7th October 2006 09:31 PM
Tom Thanks Fiji!
7th October 2006 10:49 PM
ShaneJazz Thanks a ton, FJ- I really aprreciate it.
7th October 2006 11:23 PM
Brainbell Jangler Thank you, Fiji Joe. Say, wasn't "Wichita Shocker" the title of the thread I posted at Gasland re the Wichita Lineman surprise? I am sincerely flattered that you would use it. This could be the beginning of a beautiful cyber-friendship.

[Edited by Brainbell Jangler]
7th October 2006 11:47 PM
GotToRollMe Muchas gracias, Senor Joe!

[Edited by GotToRollMe]
8th October 2006 03:53 AM
Jakeb206 Awesome! Pic. Looks kinda familiar, like the one I posted! LOL! Great job with the cover art!
8th October 2006 07:22 AM
throbby Fiji! Very cool, thank you!
8th October 2006 10:57 AM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Jakeb206 wrote:
Awesome! Pic. Looks kinda familiar, like the one I posted! LOL! Great job with the cover art!

Was that your pic?...I couldn't remember where it came from
8th October 2006 10:59 AM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Brainbell Jangler wrote:
Thank you, Fiji Joe. Say, wasn't "Wichita Shocker" the title of the thread I posted at Gasland re the Wichita Lineman surprise? I am sincerely flattered that you would use it. This could be the beginning of a beautiful cyber-friendship.

[Edited by Brainbell Jangler]

Well...I believe we arrived at the title independently...which is more scary than if I had actually seen the thread at Keno's
8th October 2006 01:41 PM
Brainbell Jangler
8th October 2006 01:44 PM
Jumacfly Thanks!
8th October 2006 04:43 PM
Joey
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
Not flac so I did not bit torrent...if someone wants to upload please do

A Fiji Joe remaster

With cover art

Fiji .................Did my name come up at any time during the course of the Wichita Stones concert ?
8th October 2006 04:44 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Joey wrote:

Fiji .................Did my name come up at any time during the course of the Wichita Stones concert ?

Many in line at the port-a-potty were heard uttering "I need to take a Joey"

And you should be ashamed of yourself for not going...after being Omaha'ed...you could have used a good Wichitaing
[Edited by Fiji Joe]
8th October 2006 04:48 PM
Joey " Many in line at the port-a-potty were heard uttering "I need to take a Joey"

Funny !

" And you should be ashamed of yourself for not going...after being Omaha'ed...you could have used a good Wichitaing "

I was in Wichita only once -- June 1991 for a wedding ( I believe a Tornado had just hit the town a month earlier ) .

I vowed NEVER to go back . NEVER !

Joe Sea Scroll !
8th October 2006 07:24 PM
glencar Excellent job, my Jayhawk friend. I had no idea Wichita Lineman was so short! I'm listening to LIB right now & it's nicely done.
8th October 2006 08:54 PM
Mel Belli Gold rings on you, Fiji. "T&A" is still astonishingly bad, but the rest of the show sounded pretty good. Whoever said that "Streets of Love" comes off great live ... you are right, and I'm not ashamed to admit it!
8th October 2006 09:34 PM
Bitch Excellent job! Thanks for posting!

Wichata Lineman goes right into LET IT BLEED!

Love the "virgins of Wichata" comment!
8th October 2006 09:46 PM
aerorulz Nobody thanking the recorder of the show I see. Also I cant seem to download this remastered copy any suggestions.
[Edited by aerorulz]
8th October 2006 09:53 PM
Mel Belli
quote:
aerorulz wrote:
Nobody thanking the recorder of the show I see. Also I cant seem to download this remastered copy any suggestions.
[Edited by aerorulz]

Sorry, dude. I thought Fiji was said recorder. Whoever recorded it, then, thanks!
8th October 2006 10:42 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
aerorulz wrote:
Nobody thanking the recorder of the show I see. Also I cant seem to download this remastered copy any suggestions.
[Edited by aerorulz]

LOL! Aerorulz, I thanked you before, but I'm more than happy to thank you again.
You have to download each song separately by clicking "options" at the end of each title and then "download." Hope this helps.
8th October 2006 10:44 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Mel Belli wrote:

Sorry, dude. I thought Fiji was said recorder. Whoever recorded it, then, thanks!

No...I did not...aero did that and a mighty fine job...while we're on it...are there any soundboards from this tour?
9th October 2006 12:17 AM
Let It Bleed Wow. Never thought I'd hear the Stones do Witchita Lineman (or a part thereof). Thanks for posting!
9th October 2006 07:07 AM
corgi37 Fiji - absolutely awesome of you to make this available. And, so easily too! None of this torrent shit, which STILL has me baffled.

Often, whenever i argue with you, i say "I thought you'd left?"

I hope you never leave.
9th October 2006 11:54 AM
aerorulz I am getting this message everytime "The file you are looking for is currently in transition between servers.
If this message still appears in 10 minutes, please email [email protected]" any suggestions? Or could you put it up in torrent please Fiji?
9th October 2006 12:04 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
aerorulz wrote:
I am getting this message everytime "The file you are looking for is currently in transition between servers.
If this message still appears in 10 minutes, please email [email protected]" any suggestions? Or could you put it up in torrent please Fiji?

I can't put it in torrent because my speed is just way too slow...someone else could I'm sure...PM me if you would like help in getting this disc...I can hook you up
9th October 2006 01:59 PM
Joey " .I can hook you up "

< ------ Oh , .... OH !!! , ..... Oh , Lil' ... Lil' Fiji ...... Little Fiji .

9th October 2006 02:38 PM
Bitch [quote]aerorulz wrote:
Nobody thanking the recorder of the show I see.
[/quote by aerorulz]

THANK YOU for recording it, aerorulz. I'll send you a cyberkiss on the ass too! Bend over, lol, here comes a juicy KISSSSSSSSSSS on the ass for ya! Now I kissed your ass for recording my song BITCH. Yeah I know its not really "my" song, but I feel like it is sometimes, because LOVE, it's a BITCH! And I love that song! Hell Yeah!

I'll kiss anyones ass for recording Bitch and posting it here, lol. Not many shows left to go, ABB is coming to an end soon, sadly, but it's been a good run! Maybe we'll get BITCH a couple more times, that would be nice IMO!

[Edited by Bitch]
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)