ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Under My Thumb - Hyde Park - June 1969
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Roger Waters at the Hollywood Bowl last night Return to archive
7th October 2006 03:21 PM
Dan It was okay, not loud enough and barely worth the $20. The Stones should use that much pyro, they can afford it. The pig was stupid. Any questions?
7th October 2006 03:30 PM
Bloozehound that poster here with a mouth full of sperm says beware of the pig, the pig tells dirty secrets or something
7th October 2006 09:34 PM
mojoman i'm waiting for the charlottes web flick to come out.
8th October 2006 06:59 AM
corgi37 Made in Australia too.
9th October 2006 02:57 AM
GimmeExile Dan, where was your seat? Were there a lot of extra tix for sale below face?

Why was the sound horrible? I thought Waters brought his own state-of-the-art sound system.
9th October 2006 07:39 AM
MRD8 Dan,
Did you tape the show by any chance?
9th October 2006 12:21 PM
Dan
quote:
Dan, where was your seat? Were there a lot of extra tix for sale below face?

I was in K1 row 13. Yep, tickets were going for below face though I heard they were almost free on Thursday. Friday this ticket seller dude I know bought a Pool Circle Row 7 ticket for $100 and couldn't resell it so he used it.

quote:

Why was the sound horrible? I thought Waters brought his own state-of-the-art sound system.

Apparently the sound was great up close but it was piped through the fixed PA at the Bowl with the usual noise restrictions in place. Seemed like the Quad sound was only for sound effects.

quote:
Dan,
Did you tape the show by any chance?

Yes but I haven't listened back. Probably un-usable. Its basically a recording of me and my section totally partying with Waters in the background.
9th October 2006 05:23 PM
Gimme Shelter I'm going to see him tomorrow night at Shoreline.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)