ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Under My Thumb - Hyde Park - June 1969
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Juliette and the Sluts Return to archive
6th October 2006 04:55 AM
Zeeta ...I mean Licks but it sounds better dunnit?!

Saw them last night and they were fuckin awesome. She really is a "K"razy chick and a brillaint front "person"! She crowd surfed and generally was just mad!

Catch them on this tour even if you don't have the albums cos they're just good FUN.

Oh yeah and the support band Humanzi covered "I Just wanna be your Dog" as their last song!
6th October 2006 03:24 PM
Sir Stonesalot I saw her last year.

She used my back to sign autographs on.

And then she kept my Sharpie.

Last night, did you get my Sharpie back for me?
6th October 2006 03:27 PM
Dan Saw them at Sunset Junction a few years ago, didn't do much for me. Ditto for when I played back the tape a few weeks ago.
6th October 2006 03:42 PM
Taptrick
Reminds me a little of Patti Smith.

6th October 2006 03:50 PM
Sir Stonesalot Patti Smith or Patti Smythe?

I like that "Speaking My Language" song that Juliette does. Sometimes she veers a little to close to Pat Benetar territory for me though.

And she stole my Sharpie. Bitch.
6th October 2006 03:55 PM
Taptrick
Smith. I think Juliette could do a killer version of Smith's "Rock N' Roll Nigger." That song rocks me.

6th October 2006 04:07 PM
Sir Stonesalot That song should rock EVERYONE!
6th October 2006 04:31 PM
Factory Girl
quote:
Taptrick wrote:

Smith. I think Juliette could do a killer version of Smith's "Rock N' Roll Nigger." That song rocks me.

I've seen Patti Smith 3 times. She and her band signed my vinyl of Land. She is awesome, and should rock out more.

She does the best version of Paint It Black & Keep on Rocking in the Free World.

6th October 2006 05:58 PM
nanatod
quote:
Factory Girl wrote:
I've seen Patti Smith 3 times.

I've seen her twice, the second time being at this year's Lollapalooza, where she was a surprise guest. Here is the discussion on the Lollapalooza message board about her appearance:

http://www.lollapalooza.com/forum/fb.aspx?m=34093
6th October 2006 07:09 PM
Taptrick
6th October 2006 07:10 PM
Taptrick
Oh shit here is "Rock N' Roll Nigger" :

6th October 2006 07:14 PM
Taptrick
And Patti doing Time Is On My Side with some shit kicking poetry in the beginning. "Fuck The Clock" indeed:

6th October 2006 08:33 PM
GotToRollMe Big Patti Smith fan here. I saw her back in the '70s in New York a bunch of times, including some of her earliest shows and her 30th Birthday/New Year's Eve gig at the old Academy of Music on 14th Street. A true living legend.

[Edited by GotToRollMe]
9th October 2006 04:12 AM
Zeeta
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
I saw her last year.

She used my back to sign autographs on.

And then she kept my Sharpie.

Last night, did you get my Sharpie back for me?

Didn't get your Sharpie mate. But she was wearing tight sliver black PVC legging things!

Here she is from another show!

9th October 2006 09:28 AM
Honky Tonk Man Thanks for the pic Zeeta!

I saw her on the Sharon Osbourne show. Shes a cool girl. Very rock 'n' roll.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)