ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Royal Albert Hall, London - October 13, 2004
Thanks Moy!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Lennon killer Chapman denied parole... Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
October 7th, 2004 02:32 PM
Joey
quote:
kath wrote:
sorry joey...still a little raw?? get some of that really soft paper for the next bout......that cheap stuff will make your hiney hurt!!

Tell Me About it !!!! I go through a " Twenty Four Roll " Pack of T.P. a day !!!! -- Plus my doctor told me to lay off the colored toilet paper due to all the " Red Dye #7 " that I've stationed up my Ass over the decades .

Shiver ..................................

" Well , tie Me Up and call Me Suzi Ronnie ! "

Shecky !
October 7th, 2004 02:32 PM
glencar LOL TMI, gyp! I had no idea! I used to have IBS. It was quite painful. I'd end up in a fetal position on my bathroom floor. I switched to a bland diet & it worked.
October 7th, 2004 02:35 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
LOL TMI, gyp! I had no idea! I used to have IBS. It was quite painful. I'd end up in a fetal position on my bathroom floor. I switched to a bland diet & it worked.

I LOVE the " Fetal Postion " ..............especially when a bottle of " Jack Daniels " is close by .

I also have taken a liking to " Crouching on the Lawn " -- Even the neighbors have grown accustomed to it !
October 7th, 2004 02:37 PM
telecaster http://www.us.kohler.com/tech/products/why_bidets.jsp#2

joey! Click here

All your prayers are finally answered
October 7th, 2004 02:38 PM
glencar Joey's already got 2!
October 7th, 2004 02:41 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
Joey's already got 2!

http://www.gawth.com/~desolate/sprockets.html
October 7th, 2004 02:42 PM
Joey
quote:
telecaster wrote:
http://www.us.kohler.com/tech/products/why_bidets.jsp#2

joey! Click here

All your prayers are finally answered

Tele ..............................

Thank You!!!!!!

You are much loved by The Joey !

First couple of " Jaggerbombs " are on me Friday Evening ! Word !

Jersee
October 7th, 2004 02:43 PM
glencar You can't go wrong with old SNL. As long as it's not from that ill-fated Charlie Rocketta season!
October 7th, 2004 02:44 PM
gypsy lomodil is the shit!
October 7th, 2004 02:46 PM
glencar Fortunately, I'm past that stage. Although every once in a while. Can you score me some lomodil?
October 7th, 2004 02:49 PM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:
lomodil is the shit!

Lomodil looks at me while I am naked and calls it's friends.

October 7th, 2004 02:50 PM
glencar Doesn't Steelie do that too?
October 7th, 2004 02:53 PM
kath oh great gypsy. have you diagnosed josh yet? he has a miriad of problems for which he needs a definitive diagnosis. hey, you could charge for this and make a tidy sum, i bet!!!
October 7th, 2004 03:10 PM
not bound to please
quote:
Joey wrote:

Lomodil looks at me while I am naked and calls it's friends.

Mick looks like he has bloating due to IBS in that header pic.

October 7th, 2004 03:12 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
Doesn't Steelie do that too?

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

" I'm as happy as a little girl Ronnie ! "

Furskee Joe !

[Edited by Joey]
October 7th, 2004 04:02 PM
gypsy josh is perfectly normal. Squeaky clean and minty fresh!
October 7th, 2004 05:06 PM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:
josh is perfectly normal. Squeaky clean and minty fresh!

I wish my Ass was " Squeaky Clean and Minty Fresh " but ever since me Lambies ran away I have been unable to U- U- Uncake .
October 7th, 2004 07:10 PM
gypsy I'm an expert at un-caking. Come over tomorrow, get in the Simms position, take in a few deep breaths, relax, and you'll be as clean as a whistle in no time!
October 7th, 2004 09:34 PM
Soldatti
quote:
gypsy wrote:
I'm an expert at un-caking. Come over tomorrow, get in the Simms position, take in a few deep breaths, relax, and you'll be as clean as a whistle in no time!

October 8th, 2004 02:29 AM
corgi37 What Chapman did, he did 24 years ago. He was mentally ill. If he is ok now, i think it might not be such a bad idea to give him a bit more freedom. Not released per se, but maybe to a low-risk facility or prison farm.

There is a risk he could go after Ringo. But, really, Ringo's rock hard liver and other internal organs would not be damaged by a bullet. 5 shots to Ringo's skull and it would still be doubtful if they would hit any vital brain matter. Indeed, might make him a better drummer.

As for Sir Paul, well, he has his chick to defend him. She could wield that leg like a light sabre.

P.S. Oh, i am a baaaaaaaaaaad boy. I can feel the hatred now. Yes, use your hatred. Strike me down. It will only make me stronger and your education will be complete.
October 8th, 2004 02:50 AM
gypsy corgi, I think you're being funny. This ain't Shidoobee...we have senses of humor here, and can be sarcastic and crude.
October 8th, 2004 12:32 PM
jb Gypsy..when I was a sophomore at the University of Florida in 1982, I took a course called human sexuality. One of the highlights for me was watching a film about octogenerian sex featuring a man and woman in the early 70's. The film pointed out a technique whereby the male ejaculation could be delayed by having his partner gently sqeeze the head of the member when climaxing was approaching....I have often used this technique when I am very excited.
October 8th, 2004 12:51 PM
not bound to please
quote:
gypsy wrote:
I'm an expert at un-caking. Come over tomorrow, get in the Simms position, take in a few deep breaths, relax, and you'll be as clean as a whistle in no time!

I want a royalty cut of that!

Hey - is Stonesdoug's monitored? I tried to post but it didn't go through.

October 8th, 2004 12:53 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
jb wrote:
Gypsy..when I was a sophomore at the University of Florida in 1982, I took a course called human sexuality. One of the highlights for me was watching a film about octogenerian sex featuring a man and woman in the early 70's. The film pointed out a technique whereby the male ejaculation could be delayed by having his partner gently sqeeze the head of the member when climaxing was approaching....I have often used this technique when I am very excited.

That may be true Josh, but if Chapman had smoked the Eagles, he would be considered one of the most influential people in rock history, instead of wasting his life ejaculating in prison.
October 8th, 2004 05:02 PM
gypsy Well, lamby, Doug sticks up for the pathetic losers like Mizz U. I guess it could be monitored.
October 8th, 2004 06:56 PM
kath monitored? honey, it's POLICED!!!
October 8th, 2004 07:00 PM
gypsy Why does Doug stick up for her? Her "poor little me" bit only goes so far. I just don't understand how she gets away with so much when it is obvious that she is crazy.
October 8th, 2004 07:06 PM
SheRat Gyspy? Lamby?

Can I have a link to Mizz U's blow up? I would like to see it...
October 8th, 2004 07:27 PM
not bound to please
quote:
SheRat wrote:
Gyspy? Lamby?

Can I have a link to Mizz U's blow up? I would like to see it...

http://p081.ezboard.com/fshidoobeewithstonesdougfrm15.showMessage?topicID=9470.topic

here's a sample

I want a gossip update damn you!!!!

I'm going out now but would love to wake up hung over face first in some dirt...

October 8th, 2004 07:39 PM
glencar The link isn't worth it. She had a blow-up post that was simply amazin'. Unfortunately, "someone" removed it & now the thread is closed. She seems to feel too sorry for herself. And she hates KR.
Page: 1 2 3 4