ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Royal Albert Hall, London - October 13, 2004
Thanks Moy!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Lennon killer Chapman denied parole... Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
October 6th, 2004 11:46 PM
kath ahhhhhhh

MUCH better, glencar!!! thanks!!
October 6th, 2004 11:53 PM
glencar LOL Best laugh tonight. Well, after corgi's other post on the Elvis thread...
October 7th, 2004 09:19 AM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
NOT Chapman; I was referring to Corgi.

Corgi is fooling with you today and raising some Hell ! -- He is a Great Man !

Jacky ! ... Jacky ! ... Jacky !
October 7th, 2004 09:41 AM
egon
quote:
corgi37 wrote:
I say let him out. What did he do that was so wrong? We still have another 2 to go!

I hear JB is a big fan of his work.
October 7th, 2004 10:41 AM
glencar Corgi is probably sleeping it off tonight but it was funny stuff last night.
October 7th, 2004 10:53 AM
jb Mark David Chapman was mentally ill at the time he shot and killed Lennon. He has spent over 24 years in jail and has received the treatment and counceling necessary to overcome his nmental illness. He should be treated no different than any other model prisoner simply b/c his victim was famous. Chapman no longer is a threat to society and I think it is unfortunate that he has not been paroled. It's funny how the liberals, like Ono, have encouraged parole for cop killers and other hideous individuals, yet, seek to keep this man behind bars for the rest of his life. As you Beatles/Lennon fans' know, Lennon was a pacifist, anti-death penalty,and surely would be for Chapman's release at this point in time.
October 7th, 2004 11:01 AM
erikjjf Bullshit
October 7th, 2004 11:03 AM
glencar All killers should be kept behind bars although I'm sure the fact that he killed a beloved celeb probably is the only thing keeping him in prison at this point. If Lennon was a gas station attendant, Chappie would've been out at least a decade ago.
October 7th, 2004 11:32 AM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
All killers should be kept behind bars although I'm sure the fact that he killed a beloved celeb probably is the only thing keeping him in prison at this point. If Lennon was a gas station attendant, Chappie would've been out at least a decade ago.

That's correct Glencar...
October 7th, 2004 11:36 AM
egon maybe we should start a petition?
or at least send good thoughts his way...
October 7th, 2004 11:48 AM
jb
quote:
egon wrote:
maybe we should start a petition?
or at least send good thoughts his way...

I think that is a great idea..
October 7th, 2004 12:02 PM
Bloozehound sic Bianca Jagger on them, she's always willing to voice her opinion the issues
October 7th, 2004 12:03 PM
glencar Joshy, I hope you're following the current USSC case carefully. The one about mandatory sentencing.
October 7th, 2004 12:06 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
Joshy, I hope you're following the current USSC case carefully. The one about mandatory sentencing.

Mandotory -minimum sentencing guidelines are a result of Ronald Reagan , who gave the prosecutors a gift and made it impossible for criminal defendants to plea out anymore..judges hate them as they have taken away the judges discretion to reduce the sentence where warranted...hopefuly they will be struck down or modifies...there are people serving long term sentences for crimes which do not warrant such terms...
October 7th, 2004 12:13 PM
glencar Yes but then you have people who get away with murder while wimps like Chapman are stuck in jail.
October 7th, 2004 12:40 PM
Joey " maybe we should start a petition?
or at least send good thoughts his way... "

<------ I think that is a Great Idea !
October 7th, 2004 12:43 PM
jb
quote:
Joey wrote:
" maybe we should start a petition?
or at least send good thoughts his way... "

<------ I think that is a Great Idea !

Libe meine abs-monkey!!!!Ninea!! Ninea!! Ninea!!!
October 7th, 2004 01:08 PM
not bound to please
quote:
egon wrote:
maybe we should start a petition?

Yeah - Mizz U can run it, as she has so much experience, and if he gets out she can have him dig up Brian Jones to return the favor.

October 7th, 2004 01:30 PM
kath josh is babbling again. he always resorts to that when he can't think of a reasonable thing to say.

wonder if you do that in court, josh??? bet the judges are just dazzled shitless by that.....
October 7th, 2004 01:32 PM
glencar I think that's unfair to Joshy. I think he really believes what he writes.
October 7th, 2004 02:02 PM
kath well, let me pose a theoretical question to josh then. let's say, just for the sake of argument that it wasn't john that chapman killed that night. it was mick taylor. chapman got an autograph and then waited for taylor to come back from a recording session. he calls to him and then shoots him 5 times in the back. would josh feel the same way about that as he does this? gotta wonder....
October 7th, 2004 02:08 PM
gypsy I knew when I read Corgi's post last night that he was just kidding. I thought it was funny.

Yoko vs. Bianca

who? and why?
October 7th, 2004 02:12 PM
glencar kath, that's a silly question. Chappie's bullets wouldn't get through the 6 McDonald's bags that Micky T seems to carry everywhere.
October 7th, 2004 02:13 PM
glencar And Yoko would win. Ka ra te.
October 7th, 2004 02:15 PM
Joey
quote:
kath wrote:
josh is babbling again. he always resorts to that when he can't think of a reasonable thing to say.

wonder if you do that in court, josh??? bet the judges are just dazzled shitless by that.....

Kath ..............................

Please don't say , " Shitless " to The Joey !!!!!!!!!

Oh OH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

********************END TRANSMISSION *********************
October 7th, 2004 02:20 PM
glencar You need some of that immodium stuff.
October 7th, 2004 02:25 PM
gypsy glencar, when you have IBS, and diarrhea is about to shoot out of your ass, Immodium ain't gonna do a damn thing. That's why I use prescription lomodil...that stuff is so strong, it can clog you up for over a week.
October 7th, 2004 02:26 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
You need some of that immodium stuff.

Blue .......................................

It doesn't work on those with I. B. S. ( Irritable bowel Syndrome )

I also have a scorching case of Bell's Palsy and S.B.S. ....not to mention the mass in the pit of my stomach that causes me to cough up blood every now and then .

Other than all that , I feel fine ................ands you's ?!?!

Developing ..............................

J

October 7th, 2004 02:26 PM
kath sorry joey...still a little raw?? get some of that really soft paper for the next bout......that cheap stuff will make your hiney hurt!!
October 7th, 2004 02:29 PM
gypsy joey also has meniere's disease. i just diagnosed him via internet.
Page: 1 2 3 4