ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Royal Albert Hall, London - October 13, 2004
Thanks Moy!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Elton John In Menopausal Meltdown Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
October 5th, 2004 05:16 PM
glencar I just watched some of the Old Gray Whistle Test & the Stones noted guest palyers who don't get off teh stage after 1 or 2 songs. I didn't know he was talking about EJ. Or Ellie!
October 5th, 2004 05:46 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
I. I didn't know he was talking about EJ. Or Ellie!

Ellie ?!?!

ELLIE ?!?!?!

Eleanor Mondale ?!?!

http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Hills/6784/frtop.htm
October 5th, 2004 06:01 PM
glencar She's been had by many. Clinton nailed her in the Oval Office.
October 5th, 2004 07:02 PM
sammy davis jr. Keith better watch it 'cause Ellie may lick his ass too....
October 5th, 2004 07:09 PM
gypsy josh is right. Elton had a huge homosexual following, whereas the Stones did not.
October 5th, 2004 07:15 PM
telecaster
quote:
gypsy wrote:
josh is right. Elton had a huge homosexual following, whereas the Stones did not.

My buddy just saw him in Vegas. He had the Tommy Lee/Pamela Anderson BJ video going on the big screen
during the concert

October 5th, 2004 07:20 PM
nankerphelge Guy's lost it!
October 5th, 2004 07:24 PM
gypsy They just showed the little Elton/Madonna feud on E!
Elton's such a bitch...but so is Madonna.
josh, who has the larger homosexual fanbase out of those two--Elton or Madonna? I need statistics, jb, statistics!
October 5th, 2004 07:30 PM
gypsy Tele, I bought that damn video in Florida in '98 or '99...'cause my boyfriend thought Pam was IT back in the early 90's. Anyway, the video was so fucking lame...and you feel sorry for Pam, because Tommy's just all about his own pleasure...and Pam is just an idiot, and lets him do whatever he wants, and she doesn't have an orgasm once. My boyfriend said he felt bad for Pam because Tommy was all "me me me me."
October 5th, 2004 09:59 PM
Soldatti
quote:
gypsy wrote:
josh is right. Elton had a huge homosexual following, whereas the Stones did not.

October 5th, 2004 10:08 PM
gypsy Go ahead and laugh it up. But homosexual followings are a huge factor into a band's popularity, as far as ticket sales, et al.
October 5th, 2004 10:12 PM
Soldatti
quote:
gypsy wrote:
Go ahead and laugh it up. But homosexual followings are a huge factor into a band's popularity, as far as ticket sales, et al.

Of course that is true, more on this days, but many artists are very popular with almost zero homosexual and of course that others as Queen were so big for that fanbase.
October 5th, 2004 10:44 PM
glencar Someone sent me the '76 Stones show from Paris. If that was a gay band, I don't know what was. Mick was a fop in his time.
October 5th, 2004 11:56 PM
Soldatti
quote:
glencar wrote:
Someone sent me the '76 Stones show from Paris. If that was a gay band, I don't know what was. Mick was a fop in his time.

The whole 75-76 tour was ridiculous, not the music, the style. The 81-82 not is so far...
October 6th, 2004 02:38 AM
corgi37 I dismiss everything Reg has done since about 78. But, one thing i will say. The guy has paid his dues. Though now he's just a gay, overweight, little man in a funny wig, making music mostly for the various gay mardi gras around the world, or for cartoon soundtracks, at least once upon a time, he was pretty damn good.

And, i agree with him 100%.

But, this isnt the 1st time he's canned Madonna. Remember that little scene in Being Mick, where he and Mick bag her tour at the time?

P.S. I really do love watching him throw his hissy fits. The ultimate i am waiting for, is for him to bump into Keith at a party (or, and elevator!!).

Man, that would be cool!
October 6th, 2004 05:35 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
jb wrote:
I have new respect for Elton b/c he speaks the truth.....

LOL
October 6th, 2004 09:30 AM
not bound to please
quote:
Soldatti wrote:

The whole 75-76 tour was ridiculous, not the music, the style. The 81-82 not is so far...

Please take this test and post your results:

http://www.snackfoam.pwp.blueyonder...k/gaytest1.html

thanks!!!

October 6th, 2004 09:35 AM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
She's been had by many. Clinton nailed her in the Oval Office.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
October 6th, 2004 09:36 AM
Joey
" Please take this test and post your results: "

Please get over here and U- U- U- Uncake me .

WARNING : My Ass Smells BAD this morning .

J. CAKED !
October 6th, 2004 09:37 AM
glencar Joey, take the test, please. I know you've got "test freeze" but you need to see your result.
October 6th, 2004 09:47 AM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
Joey, take the test, please. I know you've got "test freeze" but you need to see your result.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
October 6th, 2004 09:51 AM
not bound to please
quote:
Joey wrote:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You do stick puppets up your arse - what did you think it would be?

October 6th, 2004 09:52 AM
glencar That's a medical thing...
October 6th, 2004 09:55 AM
not bound to please
quote:
glencar wrote:
That's a medical thing...

Oh yeah - it's "medical"....I forgot....I need to to remove my "medical" butt plug now.

October 6th, 2004 11:36 AM
Joey
quote:
not bound to please wrote:

Oh yeah - it's "medical"....I forgot....I need to to remove my "medical" butt plug now.

I now have a serious case of " THE RUNS !!!!!! " .....................and you's ?!?!

Liebe Meine Abs-Monkee !!!
October 6th, 2004 11:39 AM
not bound to please
quote:
Joey wrote:

I now have a serious case of " THE RUNS !!!!!! " .....................and you's ?!?!

Liebe Meine Abs-Monkee !!!

What did I tell you about eating more fiber?

I have a question. If the guy you're seeing wants you to do him with a strap on - does that mean he's gay?

October 6th, 2004 11:43 AM
Joey
" What did I tell you about eating more fiber? "

{ ? }

" I have a question. If the guy you're seeing wants you to do him with a strap on - does that mean he's gay? "

!!!!!!

I know have diarrhea ................

************* END TRANSMISSION ****************

October 6th, 2004 12:18 PM
not bound to please
quote:
Joey wrote:

" What did I tell you about eating more fiber? "

{ ? }

" I have a question. If the guy you're seeing wants you to do him with a strap on - does that mean he's gay? "

!!!!!!

I know have diarrhea ................

************* END TRANSMISSION ****************

What if the guy you're seeing wants to bring his friend along sometime? Another guy. He's really hot too, both of them. I think this has gay overtones even though I've had debates in the past with other men and they say it isn't. I think they are in denial.

What color is your diarrhea Joey?

October 6th, 2004 12:30 PM
glencar Yellow, probably.
October 6th, 2004 03:39 PM
parmeda ELTON'S OUTBURSTS GET LOUDER< WEIRDER
Chicago SunTimes
October 6, 2004

BY BILL ZWECKER SUN-TIMES COLUMNIST

Elton John's recent very public temper tantrums -- bashing the Taiwanese paparazzi and dissing Madonna for allegedly lip syncing -- has close friends extremely concerned.

An intimate of Sir Elton told this column Tuesday that John's inner circle is ''very, very worried about these increasingly bizarre outbursts. Elton has always been outspoken, but now he's beginning to rant and rave over the least little thing. ... Certainly that outburst in Taiwan was one thing -- [the paparazzi] do get on your nerves.'' But the source said other comments John has made in private have his closest associates wondering about his stability.

''Elton needs a long, long rest,'' the source added.

Hey, Joey...do ya think Elton needs a monkey up his ass right about now?
Page: 1 2 3