ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Royal Albert Hall, London - October 13, 2004
Thanks Moy!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: what does your nick mean? Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5
October 6th, 2004 09:18 PM
J.J.Flash Does anybody remember about Boomhauer?!?! The one with a Beavis & Butt-Head avatar??!?

"Nothing has thrilled me more than that walking chiba leaf Ronnie, love at first glance Ronnie"

October 6th, 2004 09:27 PM
glencar Yeah he left here in a huff & can now be found elsewhere.
October 7th, 2004 01:18 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:
Does anybody remember about Boomhauer?!?! The one with a Beavis & Butt-Head avatar??!?

yes!! Hi Boomy
October 7th, 2004 08:21 AM
scope And what about AzQb. Wonder what happened to her. Saw her at Yoti I, but don't remember her posting much after that.

By the way, in the spirit of this post, my nick is a shortened version of my last name that some friends started during high school. Only a few people left that refer to me as that, except of course my dear cyber-friends at RO.

I haven't been posting or visiting much lately as I have a new job (with a commute into NYC) and they actually expect me to work all day and don't leave me much time to visit here. Bastards!
October 7th, 2004 08:43 AM
claudiomoraleida Hi. J. J.Flash

good to see ya here, buddy !
reach me at
[email protected]

It's a gas !
October 7th, 2004 12:33 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
claudiomoraleida wrote:
Hi. J. J.Flash

good to see ya here, buddy !
reach me at
[email protected]

It's a gas !

E a� Claudi�o de BH. You are from BH, aren't you!?! How are the things down there fellow? Hey, we must set up a trade huh?!

"VAMOS ENCHER ESSA PORRA DE BRASILEIROS RONNIE"

Stay in tune!
October 7th, 2004 12:38 PM
Joey
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:

E a� Claudi�o de BH. You are from BH, aren't you!?! How are the things down there fellow? Hey, we must set up a trade huh?!

"VAMOS ENCHER ESSA PORRA DE BRASILEIROS RONNIE"

Stay in tune!

" I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas thought slpeling was ipmorantt...... "

I jsut tinhk taht the aovbe pceie was itnrsetnig......Jeoy

October 7th, 2004 01:11 PM
not bound to please
quote:
Joey wrote:

" I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas thought slpeling was ipmorantt...... "

Tehre's hpoe for Jsoh yet!

October 7th, 2004 01:14 PM
glencar Ain't no hope for Joshy. He's going down.
October 7th, 2004 02:17 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
Ain't no hope for Joshy. He's going down.

October 7th, 2004 07:27 PM
stonedinaustralia
quote:
Joey wrote:

Jeoy tihs is a rael bekatogruh in psnitog- - a bvare new wrlod for us all - you are a gnueis

Waht??? Oh Yaeh - Cgroi is a gerat man

Nenia Ab Sahe Mkneoy!!!

*********************END TSIOMSINSRAN******************

[Edited by stonedinaustralia]
October 7th, 2004 08:57 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
Joey wrote:

Why!?! Why my master...... cause... cause..... almost 24 hours for the pub time... and you pluck me like that....

Wasted Jack
October 7th, 2004 09:42 PM
Soldatti
quote:
glencar wrote:
Ain't no hope for Joshy. He's going down.

October 7th, 2004 11:28 PM
Madafaka
quote:
Joey wrote:

Excellent! I love that kind of stupid articles
October 7th, 2004 11:49 PM
Zack
quote:
Joey wrote:

Where'd you get that one, Joey?
October 8th, 2004 12:00 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Now reading my e-mails from the last days I found a couple of messages referring me as "Voodoo Lounge Chile", that was my moniker back in 1997-1998 until some days before my birthday our friend Kill4mick (hi there) wished me happy birthday and I decided not to celebrate my birthdays but my non-birthdays so I changed from that to the new one

Anyway I was wondering why a couple of e-mails calling me "Voodoo Lounge Chile"... then I saw Gazza wrote that handle in the RO tree

October 8th, 2004 12:46 AM
gustavobala my name is GUSTAVO = my real name and BALA = bullets, but refer to swim , yes i WAS quick....

gustavo is a nordic name (gustav)and is a real baton of the kings

j.j.flash, i send a e-mail to you...but i dont have a reply
October 8th, 2004 02:08 AM
corgi37 Voodoo lounge in Chile! Fucking brilliant.
October 8th, 2004 06:38 AM
claudiomoraleida Hey looks like we have another brazilian stone-crazy-buddy ! Welcome Gustavo !...

and by the way, J. J. Flash...here is my DVD list ! Enjoy !
http://p081.ezboard.com/fshidoobeewithstonesdougfrm68.showMessage?topicID=209.topic

Abra�os cara !!!!
Claudio
October 8th, 2004 01:24 PM
gustavobala thanks claudio, i will talk in english if the guys will think we are talking in code...

but my english is bad (i said shit, but one guy don�t like, ...)

where u lives? i stay in S�o Paulo...

i don�t have DVD player well, bola pr� frente hehehehehehe

valeu craudi�o
October 8th, 2004 03:27 PM
F505 last but not least:

FLIGHT 505
(M. Jagger/K. Richards)

Well, I was happy here at home
I got everything I need.
Happy bein' on my own
Just living the life I lead.

Well suddenly it dawned on me
That this was not my life.
So I just phoned the airline girl
And said, "Get me on flight number 505,
Get me on flight number 505."

Well, I confirmed my reservation.
Then I hopped a cab.
No idea of my destination
And feeling pretty bad.

With my suitcase in my hand.
In my head, my new life.
So then I told the airline girl
"Well, get me on flight number 505,
Get me on flight number 505."
Alright.

Well, I sat right there in my seat.
Well, feeling like a king.
With the whole world right at my feet.
"Of course I'll have a drink!"

Well, suddenly I saw
That we never ever would arrive.
He put the plane down in the sea.
The end of flight number 505.
Alright.

Whew, they put the plane down in the sea.
October 8th, 2004 07:33 PM
claudiomoraleida Gustavo

I'm in Belo Horizonte...
you can reach me at
[email protected]

It's a gas gas gas !!!!

[Edited by claudiomoraleida]
Page: 1 2 3 4 5