ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Royal Albert Hall, London - October 13, 2004
Thanks Moy!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: what does your nick mean? Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5
October 5th, 2004 06:01 PM
glencar Yabbut, you're running out o' material. You need Maxy as much as anyone else here.
October 5th, 2004 06:50 PM
Gazza and the significance of the name 'glencar' is??
October 5th, 2004 07:21 PM
gypsy I thought that was joey too. I was disappointed when it wasn't, as we have had phone sex many times over the last few years.
October 5th, 2004 08:26 PM
glencar
quote:
Gazza wrote:
and the significance of the name 'glencar' is??

Uh, I've explained it before. It's the town in Eire from where my grandmother emigrated. It has a nice waterfall & lotsa farms. Been there 3 times now.
October 5th, 2004 08:48 PM
Gazza Never knew that actually. Thanks for explaining. I dont know it. Whereabouts is it?
October 5th, 2004 08:51 PM
glencar It's east of Sligo on the N16 by about 15 miles or so. Very, very small town.
October 5th, 2004 08:54 PM
Gazza cheers. been about 25 years since Ive been as far west as Sligo. Time for a golf trip down there I think :
October 5th, 2004 08:59 PM
glencar I've been there 3 times since 2001. Plus that special trip to Dublin only for the 2 Stones shows last year. I plan on another trip at some point but the euro has to drop some first.
October 6th, 2004 01:43 PM
Phog Forrest "Phog" Allen, the father of basketball coaching.
October 6th, 2004 01:57 PM
littleredrooster This one is self explanatory.
'Roostah' from my east coast heritage!
October 6th, 2004 01:58 PM
jb
quote:
Gazza wrote:
cheers. been about 25 years since Ive been as far west as Sligo. Time for a golf trip down there I think :

liebe neine abs monkey!!!! {{{?}}}.....developing
October 6th, 2004 02:04 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
Yabbut, you're running out o' material. You need Maxy as much as anyone else here.

You have no idea how many individuals are currently paying the MaxLugar to NOT post.

Ninea !

NINEA SHAE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

" Stones Rule You Friggin Bastards ! "

Jazzy !
October 6th, 2004 02:25 PM
glencar I'll outspend 'em all if he comes back. You need new schtick, bud.
October 6th, 2004 02:25 PM
glencar Or a visit from Steelie.
October 6th, 2004 02:31 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
I'll outspend 'em all if he comes back. You need new schtick, bud.

Impossible ........................

The checks are being FedEx'd to his residence so fast that he many NEVER have to work again ( Goodbye Commute ).

Word !

" Baby Steel Magnolia Ronnie ?!?!?! "

M. Jackyfly !

October 6th, 2004 03:11 PM
not bound to please
quote:
Joey wrote:

Impossible ........................

The checks are being FedEx'd to his residence so fast that he many NEVER have to work again ( Goodbye Commute ).

Word !

" Baby Steel Magnolia Ronnie ?!?!?! "

M. Jackyfly !

What I want to know is - where the fuck is DREW BLOWS?

October 6th, 2004 03:24 PM
Joey
quote:
not bound to please wrote:

What I want to know is - where the fuck is DREW BLOWS?

He has made the transition ( See: Baby Steelie )
October 6th, 2004 04:13 PM
glencar DREW BLOWS?!? Man, that's a blast from the past. He was a smart guy.
October 6th, 2004 04:19 PM
not bound to please
quote:
glencar wrote:
DREW BLOWS?!? Man, that's a blast from the past. He was a smart guy.

How many of us are around from those days? I missed his swan song by a couple months. Maybe you and Josh. Maxy if he ever shows up again. FPM, Keno aka JJF...Tayla...who else? Whatever happened to uberslut Sugar?

I still want to email The Storm and bring him back...I also miss Rank Outsider T@3.

October 6th, 2004 04:22 PM
Angiegirl
quote:
not bound to please wrote:
How many of us are around from those days?

I was, and I had a sincere 'aha-erlebnis' when I read the Drew Blows name, those were the days my friends
October 6th, 2004 04:25 PM
not bound to please
quote:
Angiegirl wrote:

I was, and I had a sincere 'aha-erlebnis' when I read the Drew Blows name, those were the days my friends

Did he end up in Alaska with what's her name?

Believe it or not Kath - Josh Esq was even WORSE back then...

October 6th, 2004 04:36 PM
glencar Sugar was fine. Please, let the Storm rest in peace. If I recall, DREW BLOWS left around when Temple died. He wasn't around much at that point anyway but after that, he was mostly gone. The truly frighyening people were Ruby Tuesday & Bonnie. That was an internet saga of magilla proportions.
October 6th, 2004 04:37 PM
glencar Josh Esq. was especially uncool back then. He now says it was an act but that's what they ALL say.
October 6th, 2004 04:58 PM
not bound to please
quote:
glencar wrote:
Sugar was fine. Please, let the Storm rest in peace. If I recall, DREW BLOWS left around when Temple died. He wasn't around much at that point anyway but after that, he was mostly gone. The truly frighyening people were Ruby Tuesday & Bonnie. That was an internet saga of magilla proportions.

I don't remember Ruby and Bonnie. ? Clues?

I've always loved Josh's bs.

Temple was great. We revived the dead old Stoneworld corpse into a ghostboard and got people posting/responding to phantom posts. It was great. It will be the anniversary of his death soon. Fucking tragic...seriously. Make a toast to him this Hallow's eve.

October 6th, 2004 04:59 PM
not bound to please
quote:
glencar wrote:
Sugar was fine.

Didn't Tayla say she was mentally stalking her? I haven't been around Keno's much - but I think Tayla dropped out again. Fucking seriously insane - but I always liked her and felt bad for her.

October 6th, 2004 05:34 PM
Joey

Whatever happened to Flynn ?!?!
October 6th, 2004 06:23 PM
glencar Bonnie was a 3M employee from Minnesota & Ruby was a Swede & when they met it was murder. I liked Talya too but she was a handful. And that was just dealing with her online histrionics.

Oh yeah, Oct. 31st is his anniversary. Poor guy. Nice guy.
October 6th, 2004 06:57 PM
nankerphelge Drew Blows -- now that is a name I haven't heard in a long long time.

There was also JP
and afkamm
and Tina
and ridgely

wow -- so many really fun people that we don't ever hear from anymore.
October 6th, 2004 07:31 PM
glencar Afkamm was a great guy. He posted on a chatroom board fairly recently as "Tejas Tom/Tomas." Met him in Vegas. Fun times.
October 6th, 2004 09:02 PM
BILL PERKS
quote:
glencar wrote:
The Brits hate him but we in the USA love him.

NO "WE " DONT
Page: 1 2 3 4 5