ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Royal Albert Hall, London - October 13, 2004
Thanks Moy!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: what does your nick mean? Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5
October 4th, 2004 02:27 PM
jb
quote:
Joey wrote:

Personally , I wish S.S. would post a whole lot more .......................and you ?!?!

Developing .................................like a rash .

Burscee !

Truthfully, I can't stand the guy...I do wish, however, that Throbby would post more...
October 4th, 2004 03:32 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
Truthfully, I can't stand the guy...I do wish, however, that Throbby would post more...

....he is very serious ( Not Throbby ).
October 4th, 2004 04:15 PM
gypsy I have "gypsy" tattooed on the small of my back in honor of my Yugoslavian heritage.
October 4th, 2004 04:16 PM
jb
quote:
gypsy wrote:
I have "gypsy" tattooed on the small of my back in honor of my Yugoslavian heritage.

Where is your small back located?
October 4th, 2004 04:16 PM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:
I have "gypsy" tattooed on the small of my back in honor of my Yugoslavian heritage.

Soon you shall have " Joey " tattooed on the back of your neck .

Developing ..................................

|
|
|
|
V

[Edited by Joey]
October 4th, 2004 04:18 PM
gypsy It's a few inches above my crack, josh.

joey, I was thinking of getting the "joey" tattoo on a butt cheek...like Paris Hilton has "Nick" on her's...as in Nick Carter.
October 4th, 2004 04:23 PM
charlotte The first time I saw the Rolling Stones was in Charlotte, NC.Thus the nickname:charlotte
October 4th, 2004 04:24 PM
Joey
" joey, I was thinking of getting the "joey" tattoo on a butt cheek...like Paris Hilton has "Nick" on her's...as in Nick Carter. "

<------ WTF ?!?!?!

Easy little fella , I'll handle this !!!!!!!

Gyps ..............I would perfer " Joey " on the back of your neck so I can get a clear look at my name every single night ........................................

Jerscee !

October 4th, 2004 04:26 PM
jb
quote:
Joey wrote:

" joey, I was thinking of getting the "joey" tattoo on a butt cheek...like Paris Hilton has "Nick" on her's...as in Nick Carter. "

<------ WTF ?!?!?!

Easy little fella , I'll handle this !!!!!!!

Gyps ..............I would perfer " Joey " on the back of your neck so I can get a clear look at my name every single night ........................................

Jerscee !

Hehehehehehehehehehehhehehehhe
October 4th, 2004 04:27 PM
gypsy So you want me to get the "joey" on the back of my neck AND the tattoo of josh's face on my back as well? That's a lot of time under the needle, joey.
October 4th, 2004 04:28 PM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:
So you want me to get the "joey" on the back of my neck AND the tattoo of josh's face on my back as well? That's a lot of time under the needle, joey.

Googling ..........................................
October 4th, 2004 04:28 PM
charlotte dam, I just want to see gypsy's ass , don't care whose name is where!!
October 4th, 2004 04:30 PM
Joey Neil Young

"Needle and the Damage Done"
( Young / Santos )

I caught you knockin'
at my cellar door
I love you, baby,
can I have some more
Ooh, ooh, the damage done.

I hit the city and
I lost my band
I watched the needle
take another man
Gone, gone, the damage done.

I sing the song
because I love the man
I know that some
of you don't understand
Milk-blood
to keep from running out.

I've seen the needle
and the damage done
A little part of it in everyone
But every Steelie's
like a settin' sun.

October 4th, 2004 04:33 PM
gypsy Will Steelie be our Best Man as well as the Maid of Honor?
October 4th, 2004 04:45 PM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:
Will Steelie be our Best Man as well as the Maid of Honor?

Baby Steel Magnolia will be the " Justice of the Peace " as the sun sets over the Maui Horizon .

Er, .. am I still in your Father's will ?!?!

Developing ..................................

Jazzy !
October 4th, 2004 04:56 PM
Ten Thousand Motels "TTM" was a knee jerk reaction to the Justin Timberlake controversy. Some people were quite upset that the Stones had him onstage. My take on it was that it was of absolutely no consequence whatsoever. I just grabbed that handle off the Zappa movie 200 hundred motels. The next motel is just a meaningless progression....and maybe even a good nights sleep. Timberlake's appearence on stage with the Stones was meaningless, IMO. I couldn't understand anyone getting upset about it.
October 4th, 2004 05:06 PM
gypsy That (Timberlake on stage with the Stones) never happened. I don't know what kind of dope you're on, buddy, but that NEVER happened. Get off the dope!

October 4th, 2004 05:24 PM
BILL PERKS BILL WYMAN'S NAME PROPER..PRETTY LAME HUH?
October 4th, 2004 05:31 PM
Angiegirl Actually that would be William George Perks.
October 4th, 2004 05:31 PM
nankerphelge When Jagger/Richards first started writing songs but didn't want to put their names on them yet, they used nanker/phelge. Turns out that many of those tunes are some of my favorite early Stones including the Spider and the Fly, Under Ass't West Coast Promo Man, Stoned, Little By Little, Play With Fire, Empty Heart, 2120 So. Mich Ave, etc.

Seemed appropriate for me to use as a nom de Internet!

Then, when it was time to pick an avatar -- well...

October 4th, 2004 05:36 PM
not bound to please
quote:
BILL PERKS wrote:
BILL WYMAN'S NAME PROPER..PRETTY LAME HUH?

should we have expected anything else?

this one - lines lifted from the bard.

puppet - for nanker to pleasure himself with - until Maxy brutally stole it and jammed it up his arse, and then Joey, in typical fashion....

October 4th, 2004 05:56 PM
glencar No, NBTP, we couldn't expect anything else from the soulless "PERKS."
October 4th, 2004 05:57 PM
Nasty Habits just my given name is all . . .
October 4th, 2004 07:09 PM
justforyou Lambchops was the best....
October 4th, 2004 07:14 PM
Some Guy Some Guy- Some Girls, weak I know.
October 4th, 2004 07:19 PM
LadyJane Mine's obvious. Love the song....and happened to be listening to Aftermath when I officially joined this group of maniacs. It just seemed to be appropriate.

LJ.
October 4th, 2004 07:50 PM
Nellcote Need I say more?
With compliments to Stones Planet, I give you...
http://www.stonesplanet.com/nellcote.htm
October 4th, 2004 08:28 PM
Madafaka Mine is a little obvious to people who talks english.
Is the way which americans say "motherfucker".
October 4th, 2004 09:38 PM
stonedinaustralia a somewhat obvious band/drug double entendre - with a reference to where i am from which in hindsight i think is a bit parochial and unimaginative but i guess i'm stuck with it - it fits with the avatar of paco quite well as he looks positively "stone" aged (and australian natives were perhaps the most stoneage people of the non european world before whitey took over,in one way or another,(most of)the rest of the world) - particularly as he seems to have three big stones in his mouth

i am fond of the SIA acronym - it sounds like some kind of intellengence agency or an anarchist political group

[Edited by stonedinaustralia]
October 4th, 2004 09:52 PM
Scot Rocks well my nick, must be the worst on the board, basically when I joined here about 2 and 1/2 years ago...I had no idea I would be here that long. So I just thought of something quick on the spot, thinking that I would be the only guy from Scotland here, so I thought maybe try and incorporate that into something Stones related. Hot Rocks evolved into - Scot short for (Scotland) Rocks. Shite, but its still here, maybe now would be a good time to change it...

Mark
Page: 1 2 3 4 5