ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Scott Stadium, Charlottesville, VA-6th October 2005
© Marisa Roman, Daily Progress and Richmond Times Dispatch with thanks to moy and Jeep
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Rare Stones on the Tube Return to archive
6th October 2007 09:42 AM
Lord (Hetero) If everyone has already seen this, never mind, but just recently a kind soul posted some great rare 8mm footage from the '70 Milan show. Although the video and the audio are not synched up there is still much great footage. It is great to see Jagger dancing when he was tops, see Keith and him together at the mike, see Bill with the Mustang and velvet pants, Charlie in his striped shirt. The Taylor shots they use seem to be the same one over and over lol.
It looks like there was plenty of video to go round; it's a riddle why they didn't synch it up more. There is excellent footage right during the slow breakdown of Rambler where they show Jagger taking off his shirt and dancing his ass off, while Keith is flailing. Must be SFM. But there's also some belt whipping.
In the beginning it is obviously JJF, and Keith still has his jacket on. But he is singing BU with Jagger. I have never seen him joj in on the chorus to JJF.
Another rare shot was seeing Bobby Keys lit up and playing during the beginning of a song where Jagger is playing harp. I Can't figure out which song that would be. They have it as the beginning of MR, which I don't think it would be. Wonder which one that is.
6th October 2007 12:30 PM
steel driving hammer Gotta search more.

Don't worry, try a little harder.

This ain't no fast food joint...
6th October 2007 09:20 PM
GhostofBrianJones There is also one of the 1967 Milan show which is very dark but excellent.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)