ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Scott Stadium, Charlottesville, VA-6th October 2005
© Marisa Roman, Daily Progress and Richmond Times Dispatch with thanks to moy and Jeep
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Watching baseball in the UK? Return to archive
2nd October 2007 12:22 PM
bilsim Anybody point me in the direction of a decent website to watch Baseball streaming on, bearing in mind I live in the UK? I don't mind paying, I just don't know where to begin or find the best place.
2nd October 2007 01:45 PM
Starbuck the UK....heh heh...i don't think they know what a real sport is over there.

when i lived in britain i used to stay up and watch the weekly baseball game broadcast on channel 4. they'd show monday night football too.
2nd October 2007 02:47 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
bilsim wrote:
Anybody point me in the direction of a decent website to watch Baseball streaming on, bearing in mind I live in the UK? I don't mind paying, I just don't know where to begin or find the best place.

I think that these days, the only way to watch streaming video is through the major league baseball site and it costs I think... www.mlb.com
2nd October 2007 03:26 PM
Ade
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
the UK....heh heh...i don't think they know what a real sport is over there.

you make Ade sad
2nd October 2007 03:55 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
bilsim wrote:
Anybody point me in the direction of a decent website to watch Baseball streaming on, bearing in mind I live in the UK? I don't mind paying, I just don't know where to begin or find the best place.

i am not so sure where to steer you, but i hope someone can help you out here because this is going to be one hell of a good post season.

good luck
2nd October 2007 10:27 PM
glencar Google "Yankees" & you'll have what you need. The games don't start until Thursday.
3rd October 2007 12:40 PM
bilsim I know, hence the fact I want to watch from the start of the season. I actually am a HUGE cricket fan but I go to America a few times each year and have got more and more into baseball. Thanks for your help, it looks like I'm all set.
3rd October 2007 01:40 PM
glencar If you ever get a chance to get to a Cubs game (Chicago), definitely go. It's the most beautiful park we have IMO & I've been to about 22 of them so far.
3rd October 2007 01:54 PM
stewed & Keefed
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
the UK....heh heh...i don't think they know what a real sport is over there.

when i lived in britain i used to stay up and watch the weekly baseball game broadcast on channel 4. they'd show monday night football too.

In the UK girl's play rounders(baseball)
4th October 2007 12:29 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
stewed & Keefed wrote:
In the UK girl's play rounders(baseball)

In the USA professional wresling is the real man's sport. Anyway any type of professional sports helps provide the Bread & Circus's.

[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)