ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Scott Stadium, Charlottesville, VA-6th October 2005
© Marisa Roman, Daily Progress and Richmond Times Dispatch with thanks to moy and Jeep
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Mick Jagger Rules Out Led Zeppelin Collaboration Return to archive
2nd October 2007 09:40 AM
moy Mick Jagger Rules Out Led Zeppelin Collaboration
Rolling Stone will not join them...
by Jason Gregory on 02/10/2007 Rolling Stones frontman

Mick Jagger has ruled out performing with Led Zeppelin at their reunion show in London.

It had been reported that Jagger would collaborate with the reformed band when they play at the O2 Arena on November 26th.

Jagger told the BBC, however, that he has no intention to join the band onstage.

“If I'm here in London I'll definitely go,” said Jagger. “Will I go on stage? Nah. They haven't done anything on stage for 20 years together, I'm not going to interlope into their big night out."

The singer also joked about how long the band might perform for when they take to the stage.

He said: “I heard this awful rumour they're only going to play half an hour. If I remember, the drum solos used to be half an hour, and I'm not exaggerating. But I'm sure they're going to play two hours.”

Fans who had applied for tickets to the reunion show were notified yesterday (October 1st) as to whether they had been successful or not.

As previously reported, Led Zeppelin will be joined by Paolo Nutini and Bill Wyman on stage at their reunion show.
2nd October 2007 09:58 AM
mojoman page didnt call me yesterday
2nd October 2007 10:18 AM
Some Guy I hear he is busy with the spice girls now.
2nd October 2007 10:21 AM
glencar That was just a lie...
3rd October 2007 12:14 PM
StephenNYC Despite statements to the contrary, I'd say there is a 50-50 chance. He's not going to publicly announce such a thing for obvious reasons but rather, if it materializes, he'll just do it his way. The Mick Jagger way.
3rd October 2007 05:51 PM
BONOISLOVE Led Zeppelin. Is that a toothpaste brand?
4th October 2007 06:18 AM
corgi37 Jagger wouldnt do it. He wouldnt like to play 2nd fiddle on their night.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)