ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Scott Stadium, Charlottesville, VA-6th October 2005
© Marisa Roman, Daily Progress and Richmond Times Dispatch with thanks to moy and Jeep
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Mick Jagger wants to be Amy Winehouse's dad Return to archive
2nd October 2007 09:36 AM
moy Tabloid Hell: Mick Jagger wants to be Amy Winehouse's dad
Apparently The Rolling Stones man wants to look after the jazz warbler
3 hours ago

Seems like everyone's got an opinion on Amy Winehouse. Or at least a picture of her with a slightly sore thumb on a night out or something.

Now, according to our favourite red-top The Sun, ageing Rolling Stone Mick Jagger is getting involved in the national debate today (October 2).

Having collaborated together at the Isle Of Wight Festival this year, The Stones singer is now handing out some lifestyle advice.

"If only she would sort herself out," Mick said in passing, prompting the paper to deduce that the man has intentions to become Winehouse's surrogate father.

"It is hard, as your mind has to make a switch," Mick added, talking about Amy's problems.

It might be a leap too far on the paper's behalf, but we must admit, it would be quite fun for Amy to have Mick as a makeshift dad. So long as his father-snorting bandmate Keith Richards didn't pop over and leave his "prescription bag" lying around...
2nd October 2007 10:55 AM
Factory Girl Who wants yesterday's girl?
2nd October 2007 12:22 PM
gypsy I thought maybe he just wanted her to call him "daddy" while he spanked her during sex or something.
2nd October 2007 12:34 PM
Factory Girl
quote:
gypsy wrote:
I thought maybe he just wanted her to call him "daddy" while he spanked her during sex or something.

LOL, She is not a "giraffe" but an anorexic squirrel.

Not MJ's type.
2nd October 2007 02:23 PM
mojoman
quote:
gypsy wrote:
I thought maybe he just wanted her to call him "daddy" while he spanked her during sex or something.

oh yeah!!!
2nd October 2007 07:02 PM
JaggerLips Mick I am easy to look after, very low to maintain. All I need is for you to Gimmie Shelter, give me a drink from your Loving Cup and to have a Beggars Banquet every once in a while. :-)
2nd October 2007 07:48 PM
Poison Dart What tunes did the Stones play with Amy Winehouse at the Isle of Wright?
[Edited by Poison Dart]
2nd October 2007 07:51 PM
Soldatti Ain't Too Proud To Beg
2nd October 2007 08:17 PM
gypsy
quote:
Factory Girl wrote:

LOL, She is not a "giraffe" but an anorexic squirrel.

Not MJ's type.

I know. But, damn, that little gal has got some pipes. It always amazes me when someone so tiny has such a voice. Like Christina Aguilera, for example. Not a fan...but the girl can sing...and she's a dainty little thing.
3rd October 2007 08:45 AM
Factory Girl
quote:
gypsy wrote:

I know. But, damn, that little gal has got some pipes. It always amazes me when someone so tiny has such a voice. Like Christina Aguilera, for example. Not a fan...but the girl can sing...and she's a dainty little thing.

Yes, Amy Wino is on the pipe...has got some pipes.
3rd October 2007 12:52 PM
bilsim She's just a modern day female Keith. Mick knows how to nurture the druggies.
5th October 2007 02:07 PM
Angiegirl
quote:
bilsim wrote:
Mick knows how to nurture the druggies.

Or maybe 'enable'.
6th October 2007 03:58 AM
MrPleasant More publicity shit.
6th October 2007 04:55 AM
BONOISLOVE Isn't that Mick Jagger kind of old (for giving out advices)?
6th October 2007 05:04 AM
MrPleasant
quote:
BONOISLOVE wrote:
Isn't that Mick Jagger kind of old (for giving out advices)?

Never too old.
6th October 2007 09:09 AM
FotiniD
quote:
BONOISLOVE wrote:
Isn't that Mick Jagger kind of old (for giving out advices)?

Well, the whole point of giving advice is being old enough to have experience.
7th October 2007 03:52 AM
Child of the Moon I personally want to be Amy Winehouse's fuck puppet, but that's just me.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)