ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Scott Stadium, Charlottesville, VA-6th October 2005
© Marisa Roman, Daily Progress and Richmond Times Dispatch with thanks to moy and Jeep
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Ronnie In NYC Barnes & Noble Return to archive
2nd October 2007 09:34 AM
glencar It'll be on Halloween night. Apparently he has some new product for sale but I couldn't get a straight answer on shiddobbe, natch. Perhaps he'll be there shopping.
2nd October 2007 12:18 PM
gypsy I already pre-ordered his book on Amazon.com. It's really cheap if you order it now...like under $20.
You know it's got to be a damn good read - and funny.

Are you really going to go, Luxy?
2nd October 2007 12:43 PM
LadyJane Correct me if I'm wrong but he WROTE an autobiography about 10-15 years ago, no???

I have an autographed copy.

And YES...he is SUPER friendly. I mean the guy signed my copy "Merry Xmas LJ. xxoo Ronnie Wood"

It was a gift. I didn't get to meet him.

GO LUX!!!!!!!!!!!

LJ.
2nd October 2007 02:11 PM
GotToRollMe I'm gonna try and make this one myself. If I do, I shall send your regards, LJ.
2nd October 2007 02:26 PM
TomL Go for it Lux, Ronnie is super cool. Just keep the bottle in the car.
2nd October 2007 03:24 PM
SweetVirginia Here's a screenshot from the B&N website:

2nd October 2007 04:05 PM
fireontheplatter i might bring down my copy of, a life on the road and ask him to sign it.

this is exciting news.
2nd October 2007 04:30 PM
steel driving hammer Was Mick Taylor there?
2nd October 2007 05:22 PM
LoveinVainRonnie

Looks good.
2nd October 2007 05:22 PM
MidnightRambler I hope he makes it to LA!
2nd October 2007 06:29 PM
Joey
quote:
steel driving hammer wrote:
Was Mick Taylor there?

ouch !!!!

Baby ....Why ?!

JJJJJJJJACKY !!!
2nd October 2007 08:18 PM
gypsy
quote:
steel driving hammer wrote:
Was Mick Taylor there?

He was probably at the nearby Arby's.
I've heard he bleeds horsey sauce.
2nd October 2007 08:43 PM
mojoman
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Correct me if I'm wrong but he WROTE an autobiography about 10-15 years ago, no???

LJ.

I wish that I knew what I know now
When I was younger.
I wish that I knew what I know now
When I was stronger......
2nd October 2007 08:57 PM
gorda Is he coming to San Francisco, too?
2nd October 2007 09:31 PM
gypsy I hope he makes it to Oklahoma City.
2nd October 2007 10:01 PM
Bitch Halloween in New York City is fvcking nuts! Everyone dresses in drag, LOL!

I would love to buy RONNIE's book - especially if he'll autograph it! I'm going to go too, it's a Wednesday night.

OK ROCKS OFF-ers, do you want to do some Trick or Treating after the signing? Everybody's got to go! yah! We can dress up! Luxury as Honky Tonk Woman, Throbby as Jumping Jack Flash, Glencar as the Midnight Rambler, I can be Ruby Tuesday, and GTRM can be Tumbling Dice! That might impress RONNIE! Hey, other ideas could be Monkey Man, Sympathy for The Devil! Boo!

2nd October 2007 10:04 PM
gypsy
quote:
Bitch wrote:
Halloween in New York City is fvcking nuts! Everyone dresses in drag, LOL!

I would love to buy RONNIE's book - especially if he'll autograph it! I'm going to go too, it's a Wednesday night.

OK ROCKS OFF-ers, do you want to do some Trick or Treating after the signing? Everybody's got to go! yah! We can dress up! Luxury as Honky Tonk Woman, Throbby as Jumping Jack Flash, Glencar as the Midnight Rambler, I can be Ruby Tuesday, and GTRM can be Tumbling Dice! That might impress RONNIE! Hey, other ideas could be Monkey Man, Sympathy for The Devil! Boo!

Cool. I'm gonna be Negrita.
2nd October 2007 10:04 PM
glencar I'll have to dress up as an invalid. I have hernia surgery scheduled for the Monday 2 days before & it's a must. I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it into the Big Apple. It's literally wait & see.
2nd October 2007 10:41 PM
Bitch
quote:
glencar wrote:
I'll have to dress up as an invalid. I have hernia surgery scheduled for the Monday 2 days before & it's a must. I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it into the Big Apple. It's literally wait & see.

Sorry Glenny! I hope you are ok! If you want me to buy you a book and have RONNIE autograph it for ya, let me know, I'll do it (if you pay for it, lol) and I'll have them ship it to you so you can read it during your recovery.
2nd October 2007 10:56 PM
glencar
quote:
Bitch wrote:

Sorry Glenny! I hope you are ok! If you want me to buy you a book and have RONNIE autograph it for ya, let me know, I'll do it (if you pay for it, lol) and I'll have them ship it to you so you can read it during your recovery.

Thanks! I'd appreciate that. Of course I'll apy! Anyone here can tell you I'm no Tele!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)