ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Scott Stadium, Charlottesville, VA-6th October 2005
© Marisa Roman, Daily Progress and Richmond Times Dispatch with thanks to moy and Jeep
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Need Help With A Certain Picture Return to archive
1st October 2007 09:41 PM
Schleisher I'm looking for a picture that I think was taken at the very first warm up gig for the Bigger Bang tour. I think it was in Canada. It has Charlie, Ron, Mick and Keith, Keith has a suit jacket on that's sweated through to about the shoulders. Great picture, I'm looking for a big version of it to use as wallpapaper for the computer. Any help would be great.
1st October 2007 10:22 PM
open-g You mean this one, eh?

quote:
LadyJane wrote:

First show: Warm up gig - Phoenix Theatre, Toronto 10th August 2005
� Virgin Records - With very special thanks to Thejuf

LJ.

[Edited by open-g]
1st October 2007 10:44 PM
mrhipfl Does anyone have the pic of Mick screaming, "wash your fucking vagina!?"

I want it for the lols.
2nd October 2007 08:18 AM
Schleisher Thanks Open G.
2nd October 2007 12:20 PM
bilsim That's a great pic!
2nd October 2007 12:21 PM
gypsy
quote:
mrhipfl wrote:
Does anyone have the pic of Mick screaming, "wash your fucking vagina!?"

I want it for the lols.

What does it look like?
2nd October 2007 01:01 PM
mrhipfl
quote:
gypsy wrote:

What does it look like?

It's Mick on stage looking really pissed with his mouth wide open and eyes squeezed shut. Someone wrote "wash your fucking vagina!" next to it.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)