ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Scott Stadium, Charlottesville, VA-6th October 2005
© Marisa Roman, Daily Progress and Richmond Times Dispatch with thanks to moy and Jeep
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Global Warming vs Global Cooling Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
3rd October 2007 01:53 PM
glencar I detest the way global warming has suddenly caught the media's eye; it's like when shark attacks were all the rage right before 9/11.
3rd October 2007 02:30 PM
pdog
quote:
glencar wrote:
I detest the way global warming has suddenly caught the media's eye; it's like when shark attacks were all the rage right before 9/11.

It's like how Rudy says 911 every 30 seconds!
3rd October 2007 02:45 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
pdog wrote:
It's like how Rudy says 911 every 30 seconds!

3rd October 2007 02:47 PM
steel driving hammer Thats howe Rudy's going win.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=cqgJF2jjrHw
3rd October 2007 03:51 PM
glencar If Rudy can gain the GOP nomination (a huge if! even bigger than TTM's stupidity & dishonesty!), he'll win the general election. The only other GOPer who has a chance of winning the general is Romney.
3rd October 2007 04:01 PM
LadyJane
quote:
glencar wrote:
If Rudy can gain the GOP nomination (a huge if! even bigger than TTM's stupidity & dishonesty!), he'll win the general election. The only other GOPer who has a chance of winning the general is Romney.

Are you currently looking at property in Canada should Senator Clinton become President Hillary Rodham Clinton?

LJ now clutching her mouth and giggling.

LJ.

3rd October 2007 04:09 PM
glencar The idea of hearing that harridan day & night for 4 or 8 years makes me consider exactly where I'll be living come Jan. 20, 2009. I've lost faith with GWB but even his worst day is better than her best. She is only in the race because she was 1st lady. How crappy is that? Are we fucking Argentina????
3rd October 2007 04:09 PM
monkey_man
quote:
glencar wrote:
If Rudy can gain the GOP nomination (a huge if! even bigger than TTM's stupidity & dishonesty!), he'll win the general election.

I guess he's not counting on getting the firefighter vote.

3rd October 2007 04:12 PM
monkey_man
quote:
glencar wrote:
She is only in the race because she was 1st lady. How crappy is that? Are we fucking Argentina????

Kinda like GW Bush being president 'cause his dad, GHW Bush was head of the secret police (CIA) and then president.
3rd October 2007 04:13 PM
steel driving hammer Will Hillary invite Bianca to sleep in the Lincoln Bedroom with somebody/anybody? lol

But really, when Rosie O' Donald left The View, Hillary would of fit perfect.
3rd October 2007 04:16 PM
glencar
quote:
monkey_man wrote:

Kinda like GW Bush being president 'cause his dad, GHW Bush was head of the secret police (CIA) and then president.

I agree with that. This dynastic crap isn't helping US!
3rd October 2007 04:17 PM
glencar
quote:
monkey_man wrote:

I guess he's not counting on getting the firefighter vote.

City unions hate Guiliani because he never caved in on contract negotiations. Individual members support him by a slight margin.
3rd October 2007 04:18 PM
glencar
quote:
glencar wrote:
The idea of hearing that harridan day & night for 4 or 8 years makes me consider exactly where I'll be living come Jan. 20, 2009. I've lost faith with GWB but even his worst day is better than her best. She is only in the race because she was 1st lady. How crappy is that? Are we fucking Argentina????

BTW This^? Feel free to borrow it as a sig line.
3rd October 2007 04:25 PM
pdog Rudy will not win. Romney is obviously the better choice for Republicans. Rudy is a guy I like, despite many things about his record I don't like. He's seems like an all around good person, funny and means well. However, he's chaged his views too much, and pissed off alot of people. His past will haunt in a big way. I have no problem with people changing position, unless it's a politician doing it to pander to a group, then it's jus false and insincere. That will kill Rudy. That and the fact he's got zero foreign policy experience, less than our current, and that is pretty bad. I don't want Hillary either. I'd be much happier with an Obama or Romney before Rudy or Hillary. I think people want them to win, all for thr wrong reasons... They're both liars and oppurtunists and will sell out their core beleifs to win, and that sucks.
3rd October 2007 04:28 PM
steel driving hammer Rudy will win, Stones will tour, and Cubs win!
3rd October 2007 04:31 PM
pdog
quote:
steel driving hammer wrote:
Rudy will win, Stones will tour, and Cubs win!

A Cubs Title is the more likely... The other two...
Well..
Ya know!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
3rd October 2007 04:44 PM
robpop
quote:
steel driving hammer wrote:
Rudy will win, Stones will tour, and Cubs win!

Is Bartman going to be there? I kind of feel sorry for that guy. He was the scapegoat for the CUbs getting their asses handed to them. If they could have made some simple plays Bartman would have never been.
Page: 1 2 3 4
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)