ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
Thanks Sir
Wachovia Center Philadelphia, PA October 12, 2005
© 2005 Sir Stonesalot
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: White Sox Return to archive
October 7th, 2005 08:36 PM
polksalad69 SWEEP!!!

October 7th, 2005 08:38 PM
Nellcote Congrats!
You deserve to win it all.
Great pitching beats great hitting everytime.
My hat off to you.
MAKE IT HAPPEN!
October 7th, 2005 08:56 PM
full moon WHITE SOX> Iam HIGH. EL DuqUE. In Da Fucking HOOOOWWWSEEE!!!!!!!!!
October 7th, 2005 09:14 PM
Riffhard That series was an asswhooping for sure. I thought that Boston would take at least a couple of games.

Ofcourse,my team is Atlanta. Clemmens got hammered last night. Tomarrow the Braves have Sosa pitching. He is perfect on the road this year(9-0). With a 1.82 away ERA. I like our chances. 14 division championships in a row! It's time for another ring damnit!

The team that may very well win it all is St. Louis. Some big bats in that lineup.

Riffy

October 7th, 2005 09:26 PM
Nellcote Riffy, my Giants Stadium bro.
It's The Bianco Hose this year.
AL is the dominant league, they have
all the JoeMentum (Sorry Joe Lieberman's failed slogan)..
Ozzie is relating on all levels...
Communicates with the Latinos
Has the right craziness to have a slow footed runner break for home on a bunt, and score...
Call Vegas, bet the house now...
Sorry, I think The Lawyer in St. Louis has better pitching than the Tomahock Chop...
October 7th, 2005 10:20 PM
glencar Pale Hose 2!
October 7th, 2005 10:21 PM
polksalad69 we haven't won a post season series since 1917. gotta enjoy what I can, now bring on da Yankees.
October 7th, 2005 11:09 PM
glencar That's what's so funny about all of last year's Bosox hoopla. Other teams have suffered almost as long but still seem more deserving.
October 8th, 2005 12:29 AM
polksalad69
quote:
glencar wrote:
That's what's so funny about all of last year's Bosox hoopla. Other teams have suffered almost as long but still seem more deserving.

ha, it's the east coast bias. all year we heard how the ChiSox play in a weak division and they haven't played anybody and so on. granted they only played the BoSox and Yankess one home and away series. damn unbalanced schedule. hopefully we can keep rolling. this is uncharted territory for the White Sox.
October 8th, 2005 12:39 AM
time is on my side Congratulations to all long suffering White Sox fans!!

It seems neither the Red Sox or Yankees will be factors this year in the playoffs (Yankees have absolutely no pitching & the Red Sox never showed up against the White Sox).

Hoping for a Braves- ChiSox World Series!!

October 8th, 2005 02:20 AM
ShaneJazz Definitely congrats in order for the White Sox. You guys played really clean, classic baseball. It was great to see the Big Unit get bombed tonight in the Bronx. But the very best news for us Red Sox fans is no more suffering through Kevin Millar! Remember we started this year with both Bellhorn and Millar having starting jobs. It can only get better next year. Bye bye, Mr. Double Play Millar! And good luck to you, Pale Hose!
October 8th, 2005 04:05 AM
Ten Thousand Motels Oh well. Bye bye Boston, there's always next year. Congrats to all the White Sox fans.

(ABTDY-Anybody but those damn Yankees )
October 8th, 2005 12:51 PM
T&A I love it. I cannot tell you how nauseating the whole Bosox saga from last year has gotten. Good riddance to the Red Sox and their "previously long suffering fans." Get back to suffering - you were not so insufferable in that position.
October 8th, 2005 02:08 PM
glencar Post of the Week!
October 8th, 2005 05:25 PM
voodoopug
quote:
glencar wrote:
Post of the Week!

What a great game yesterday. i apologize for anything I have ever said bad about El Duque!
October 8th, 2005 06:57 PM
Egbert CUBS SUCK
October 8th, 2005 07:08 PM
CraigP It's all about the Sox. The RED SOX!!! muahahaha!
October 9th, 2005 12:11 AM
Starbuck ok, congrats are in order for the white sux's first postseason series win since the kaiser was running things in germany...and a full year before the onset of a strain of avian flu that went on to kill 30 million people worldwide...

however, as a vikings fan, i must urge restraint.

believe me, i know your suffering!

i know you urge to throw the shackes of the opressive sports gods off your shoulders and run onto the field after game 7! but it isn't going to happen. even if you can get past the potent angels lineup (jeter is a pussy), you will never survive st. louis.

so gentlemen...pug...mr salad....i shall be there to comfort you when the sux finally go down in flames. you see, the billy goat ain't the only curse in chitown...

October 9th, 2005 02:48 PM
polksalad69 ^^^ believe me, as Sux fan, I prepare myself for the worst. as for LaRussa, he's a loser, what's he won with all the talent he's had? oh sure, I'm still bitter he didn't take the 83 sox to the series.
October 9th, 2005 02:56 PM
Highwire Rob Wow!! Way to go White Sox! Are you guys taking some cues from England's cricketers finally defeating the Aussies and taking the "ashes"?

If White Sox go all the way, those Brit and American teams ought to get together and PARTY!!!!

--Rob.
[Edited by Highwire Rob]
October 9th, 2005 11:01 PM
jb Congratulations Pug!!! 1917???
October 10th, 2005 12:25 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
jb wrote:
Congratulations Pug!!! 1917???

Josh, I continue to mourn the death of Mr. Weisel. Here is what he said before he died:

"Every Jew, somewhere in his being, should set apart a zone of hate - healthy, virile hate - for what the German personifies and for what persists in the German. To do otherwise would be a betrayal of the dead."

Its a shame how much that man is now slandered in the media. All he ever cared about was justice. No more, no less. Just justice.
October 10th, 2005 12:33 AM
jb
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Josh, I continue to mourn the death of Mr. Weisel. Here is what he said before he died:

"Every Jew, somewhere in his being, should set apart a zone of hate - healthy, virile hate - for what the German personifies and for what persists in the German. To do otherwise would be a betrayal of the dead."

Its a shame how much that man is now slandered in the media. All he ever cared about was justice. No more, no less. Just justice.

He was a fucking great man who to his dying day sort out justice for the millions who died at the hands of the Nazi's. RIP Mr. Wiesenthal!!!
October 10th, 2005 12:40 AM
sirmoonie Yes, justice.

The world seems to have forgotten justice in its rush to forgive the fucking scumbags who have no concept of it to begin with.
October 10th, 2005 11:48 PM
time is on my side Yankees get eliminated!!!

Chisox- Angels!!!

Hoping for an Astros- Chisox World Series!!!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)