ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
Thanks Sir
Wachovia Center Philadelphia, PA October 12, 2005
© 2005 Sir Stonesalot
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: What are the Stones' best boots? Return to archive Page: 1 2
October 8th, 2005 04:45 PM
texile various some girls sessions...there was so much fromthose sessions it's impossible to have it all on one boot..
essential for any true stones fan.
live: anything from australia, 72 and 73 - because this was thier peak.
October 8th, 2005 04:55 PM
voodoostones Wrong !!!! There's a boot called girls pills & powders on 5 discs with the all Some Girls sessions...best material from those sessions...
October 8th, 2005 04:58 PM
Gazza >What are the Stones' best boots?

the pair that Keith wore throughout the '81 tour which were falling apart but which he bound together with tape.

he presented them to Bill Graham after the last show..
October 8th, 2005 06:34 PM
Soldatti I go with the Voodoo Brew/Stew, lots of good material.
October 8th, 2005 09:54 PM
gustavobala really, Tara Richards died in 06 june 1976...in the middle tour pass by paris
October 8th, 2005 10:23 PM
M.O.W.A.T. Cold Steel Blue
Hot August Night (Knebworth) -- the Stones sounded really rough but they pulled off a 29 song set with some real gems on it!
Gorgeous Girls
October 9th, 2005 11:23 AM
Chris74
quote:
gustavobala wrote:
really, Tara Richards died in 06 june 1976...in the middle tour pass by paris

It's said that Keith played that night (don't know if 6th or 7th of June) especially emotional and that he looked that night like a skull and he and Anita had to literally carried because they were so down.
Actually these Paris concerts are IMO really way better than the other concerts of that tour - especially 7th of June - very very raw but with much devotion played.
October 9th, 2005 07:05 PM
speedfreakjive
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
The Shpherds Bush is a sista release called Dont Bust the Crust..Right?...I have that to share...

Sorry for the lateness of this reply. Yeah, if you could share it,it'd be warmly appreciated. I'm realtively new to this board, how would we go about doing it?
October 9th, 2005 07:40 PM
texile
quote:
voodoostones wrote:
Wrong !!!! There's a boot called girls pills & powders on 5 discs with the all Some Girls sessions...best material from those sessions...

i've got that but it doesn't have that song called...
brown leaves or dancing girls - GREAT fucking song with half-done lyrics....unless it's from the emotional rescue sessions;
does anyone know anything about this song....
it goes something like:
'i've been down in the valley, down in the street...down from the mountain but i'll be home...'

??
true though, pills and powders IS probably the most complete....
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)