ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Saville Theatre, London December 14, 1969
© 2002 The Associated Newspapers Archive with thanks to Fotini

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Sorry, Ronnie Return to archive
10-03-03 10:57 PM
MP Prayers are with you on the passing of your brother
10-03-03 11:31 PM
Fiji Joe My sentiments exactly...Anytime there is less Wood it is not a good thing
10-04-03 02:08 AM
Maxlugar Fiji are you still my friend?

Chin up Ronnie!

10-04-03 04:49 AM
egon what happened?
10-04-03 06:17 AM
palacerevolution Which one of his brothers passed away?
10-04-03 10:55 PM
Rags Ted Wood passed away. Here's an obit and it includes a nice bio on his career and interview snippets from Ronnie:

http://news.independent.co.uk/people/obituaries/story.jsp?story=449825
10-04-03 11:00 PM
sirmoonie Thanks Ragsie baby. That was a really cool link, good read. Tx.

"You're aces, Ronnie!"
10-04-03 11:39 PM
KeithRichards210 Damn, what a shame. My condolences go out to Woody and family.
10-05-03 02:48 AM
catwoman My condolences to Ronnie - hope it doesn't give him an excuse to go back to the 3 bottles of Sambuca and Vodka a day. I actually tasted Sambuca once and it tasted like absolute shit. Like cherry medicine.

I know Ted was a great influence on Ronnie's life. Turned him on to art, etc. He looked up to him in his younger years. I enjoyed reading about him and his brothers in his bios.
10-05-03 03:30 AM
jaggergurl very sad news....
To Ronnie and all his family, I am so truly sorry for the loss of your brother,Ted...you have much love and support here and everywhere for you...sending sympathies and heartfelt wishes to you and yours...an Angel to watch over you...

with sadness,love and sympathy...

10-05-03 07:38 PM
SHINE A LIGHT Dear Ronnie, please know that countless people have you and your family in their thoughts and prayers at this difficult time.
My condolences to you and your family.
10-05-03 08:46 PM
Stonesprofessor My deepest condolences also...
10-05-03 09:01 PM
glencar Such sad news. RIP Ted Wood.
10-05-03 09:26 PM
MarthaMyDear My condolences to you and your family, also, Ronnie!!! I hope that your sobriety support system is a great comfort to you now, also, as they always are, in my experience!!! Take care and may the good Lord shine a light on you!!! PEACE!!!

*** Martha ***
10-05-03 10:03 PM
Child of the Moon Man, that's sad. I'm sorry to hear about this. Condolences to the Wood family, not least of all Ronnie.
10-05-03 11:47 PM
Phog RIP Ted Wood. My sympathies to his friends and family.
10-06-03 09:05 AM
Stonesprofessor Ironically,Ted was one of the jazzers that bands like the Stones took over the clubs from - that includes the Artwoods too....
[Edited by Stonesprofessor]
[Edited by Stonesprofessor]
10-06-03 09:31 AM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy Yeah, I read this. Poor Ronnie. That's really a terrible experience. Condolences to him and his family. Hope his wife and him can help each other through it.

-tSYX --- Make every song you sing, your favorite tune...
10-06-03 09:40 AM
Irina My sincere condolences to You and Your family
10-06-03 09:45 AM
Joey

CUBS WIN !!!!! Irina ..........................

Jacky !