ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Saville Theatre, London December 14, 1969
© 2002 The Associated Newspapers Archive with thanks to Fotini

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Courtney Love Rushed To Hospital For Drug OD Following Arrest (NSC) Return to archive
10-03-03 12:01 PM
Tom Singer found outside friend's Los Angeles home, where she admitted to breaking several windows; she OD'd soon after.

by Gil Kaufman

Courtney Love (Photo: Geffen)

Police responding to a burglary call arrested Courtney Love in Los Angeles early Thursday morning for allegedly being under the influence of narcotics, according to the Los Angeles Times.

The 39-year-old singer was found outside a

friend's home, where she admitted to breaking several windows while trying to enter. She was booked for investigation of illegal-drug possession and was released after posting $2,500 bail.

The Times also reported that Beverly Hills police and paramedics rushed Love to a hospital for treatment of a drug overdose less than an hour later. She had reportedly checked out of the hospital by midday. A spokesperson for Love could not be reached for comment by press time.

Love's long-in-the-works debut solo album, America's Sweetheart, was originally due at the end of this month, but was recently postponed until February 10.
10-03-03 12:06 PM
steel driving hammer She was probably sad the Stones tour is over...
10-03-03 12:07 PM
Tom LOL
10-03-03 12:12 PM
steel driving hammer Did all of Kurt's money go to her too?
10-03-03 12:21 PM
Mother baby I dunno. But most of it should have...she was married to him.
10-03-03 12:53 PM
Factory Girl After Hole broke up, her career went down hill.

Maybe she should hook up with Britney & Madonna.
10-03-03 01:05 PM
Zeeta Anyone see the pix of her in Q Magazine a couple of months back?

Frolicking naked = She was fully waxed man!

She was quoted as saying "wax my asshole" haha!

Cool chick!
10-03-03 01:26 PM
jb I would love to bang this woman..so fucking slutty and sexy...I would do everything to her, including anal.
10-04-03 05:09 AM
egon i read the same story, only she was arrested in the UK...