ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Saville Theatre, London December 14, 1969
© 2002 The Associated Newspapers Archive with thanks to Fotini

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Where is Nasty Habits? Return to archive
10-03-03 02:58 AM
sirmoonie He may be from a different spiritual plain than the rest of us, but its no reason for him not to stick around.
10-03-03 04:10 AM
Jumacfly nasty habits?? he takes tea at three i think...
10-03-03 07:36 AM
Maxlugar Nasty is busy with his kick ass website and even kicker asser recorder club and news letter.

You should join.

Moonie are you coming to Macky's?
10-03-03 08:01 AM
Jumacfly Maxie have you got the adress of his site??
10-03-03 08:37 AM
Sir Stonesalot www.whizzkid1.com
10-03-03 10:03 PM
Maxlugar Juma Juma Flyboy are you coming to Macky's?

Moonie isn't talking to me.

[Edited by Maxlugar]
10-03-03 10:07 PM
Nasty Habits I am alive, kicking, and still NASTY.

Attempting to make a genuine go of the various and sun dried projectiles I am vomiting forth into existence at the moment takes up much of my on and offline time at the moment, and the website has been having some problems of late.

But I am still connected to this community and drop by to check the mayhem when I can. I shall try to post more frequently in the future to share my discoveries in the non-Stones-but-still-Stonesish realm of musical lifestylee accoutrement.

Sir Moon, I have lately been rather obsessed with Hot Chocolate's mostly marvellous debut album Cicero Park. I know you are a follower of the saga of Brother Louie, but are you also enamored of the fabulous lady known as Emma Emmaline?

British soul prog rock disco at its most glorious and melodramatic, especially when she offs herself!

Current Stones obsession: The astounding and brutal Aftermath LP (if the US version only had "Mother's Little Helper" it it would be nigh unto definitive). In particular I spin "I'm Goin' Home" again and again. It completely clobbers every 10+ minute epic released by every progressive band on the planet with its simple and epic tale of rhythmic lust.

Nasty Habits' current pick to click: "Let's Get Drunk and Be Somebody", by Fiddlin' Frenchie Burke!

Has anyone out there ever heard The Hollywood Brats?

Oh yeah, in further Nasty News, for you New Yorkie Dorkies, I am going to be attending the WFMU Record Convention Noviembre 7,8 and 9 in the fabulous Metropolitan Pavillion on 125 West 18th Street, with the rest of the maddest bunch of record collecting dealing musico freakoroonies I knows on the planet. I understand they even sells STONES STUFF.

Can you handle it?

Thee Nastee!
10-03-03 10:10 PM
Maxlugar NASTY!!

I'll friggin' see you on 11/7, 8 or 9th

YES!!!

10-03-03 10:15 PM
Nasty Habits Dealing at record conventions is one of the few employment opportunities where the workers (that is, us DEALERS) are actively encouraged to start drinking around ten in the morning whilst we deal our records. By the end of the day selling an original Miles Davis 50s LP on Prestige Yellow Labels in mint conditions for 10 bucks sounds like a good idea to us!

Beer is the juice which fuels much of the heavy record album transactions which occur in this great nation of ours!

Strange But True! (SBT!)

10-03-03 10:17 PM
Maxlugar I am so there! I can't wait to meet you!

Are those dates on a weekend?

10-03-03 10:23 PM
Nasty Habits Friday, Saturday, and Sunday -- Friday is a night time dealie, Saturday and Sunday are all day-ish affairs, particularly Saturday, which is as I remember something like 347 hours long.

http://www.wfmu.org/recfair/
[Edited by Nasty Habits]
10-03-03 10:41 PM
sirmoonie Maxwell! Jesus, I didn't know you were even around no moes.

Been oblivious lately, what with the drinkin' and Nazis and drinkin' and stuff like that.

Not talking to you? Man, you KNOW you are one of my favorite niggers! Not talkin' to you and shit. Fuck.

I'll be at Macky's. E-mail me the directions.

You and Nasty enjoy at the convention. Cheers me bros!
10-03-03 11:20 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Nsty was playing with himself at his own restrooms on the back of his store

that's why he was sticky fingers, cocaine eyes and hair on his hands

10-03-03 11:24 PM
Fiji Joe Welcome back Nasty...when you coming to Kansas City?
10-04-03 01:33 AM
sirmoonie Damn you Nasty! You made me go digging thru the way boxed up vinyl. Couldn't find any of it, although I coulda swore I had a early 80s Greatest Hits by HC. Who knows.

HC wrote "Brother Louie" and Stories covered it?

In digging, ran up against Lakeside's Shot of Love ("All the Way Live") though. Remember that? Its like finding old baseball cards sometimes.

Cheers man. Post more often.
10-04-03 01:51 AM
Maxlugar Sweet merciful cunt juice mixed with bisquick, moonie!

I love you like a brother.

Here's the directions:

Make a right at [email protected]

If you do not come, you're a flaming pussy fuck scrotum tickler with a side order of cum fucker wrapped in human skin on top of a well splooged layer of crusty sock all night wacking dick puking baby batter dingle fuck fuck.

But no pressure.....

You will be there.

Crappy douche sphincter, won't this be a cock flinger!

Your pal,

MAXY!!!!!!!!!!!!
10-04-03 01:04 PM
Nasty Habits
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
Damn you Nasty! You made me go digging thru the way boxed up vinyl. Couldn't find any of it, although I coulda swore I had a early 80s Greatest Hits by HC. Who knows.

HC wrote "Brother Louie" and Stories covered it?

In digging, ran up against Lakeside's Shot of Love ("All the Way Live") though. Remember that? Its like finding old baseball cards sometimes.

Cheers man. Post more often.

'Sright -- Hot Chocolate had the original and Stories covered it.

You could do lots worse than getting Every 1's a Winner, a 75 minute Hot Chocolate comp that never stops its stomp.

10-04-03 01:05 PM
Nasty Habits
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
Welcome back Nasty...when you coming to Kansas City?

October 25 - 28

NASTEE AMERICAN TOUR 2003!

10-04-03 05:16 PM
Factory Girl Welcome Back, Marquis de Nasty!!

Is Maxlugar having a "Boys Only" party? Maxlugar's Eye for the straight guy???
10-04-03 06:07 PM
glencar Not if Joshy's there...youknowwaddamean?