ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Saville Theatre, London December 14, 1969
© 2002 The Associated Newspapers Archive with thanks to Fotini

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Stones Zurich Return to archive
10-02-03 08:25 PM
UGot2Rollme hey Gazza, sorry about the confusion over the setlist missing Angie....

I will post a more comprehensive review tomorrow, but needless to say it was fanastic seeing the Stones again tonight.. highlights were a maddening version of Midnight Rambler, with Sympathy and Gimme Shelter very close behind...

Mick embraced Charlie on the B'stage. looks like they were about to ballroom dance! Mannish Boy was a la El M'Combo, i.e. HOT!

overall, it was a little too heavy on the war horses, but also kind of emotional, as Keith said before Slippin Away..

Well, I guess if it has to end, it might as well end here..or something like that

Zurich crowd was average compared to other 4 cities I've seen on this tour, but I don't think that influences the band much anymore these days..

Let's just hope they return again!!!!!!!