ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Saville Theatre, London December 14, 1969
© 2002 The Associated Newspapers Archive with thanks to Fotini

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Jagger wooed by Dell Boy Return to archive Page: 1 2
10-01-03 11:01 PM
gypsy Girls, don't believe Joey...that couch is naugahyde...or vinyl.

Joey, jb really is rubbing off on you. The old Joey would have just typed "couch." This new jb-ized Joey has to put a price tag or a label in front of everything. I hate what he's done to you. Why can't we just lay on the futon and drink wine from a box anymore?!
10-02-03 12:18 AM
Dandelion* Josh would have called it a sofa.
10-02-03 01:45 AM
gypsy You're right, Dande*. I still call it a divan, or better yet--a davenport.
10-02-03 11:40 AM
KeepRigid Gypsy, what was it that my lawyer liked to call that monstrosity of a couch he bought? Wasn't it something like 'Miss Marple'?

Or, was that pet name reserved for another appliance?
10-02-03 11:45 AM
nankerphelge I don't have a leather couch -- but I got lotsa wine.
And I'm drinking alot of it tonite!

I'm getting faced!
Just not sure what to use.

Edgewood cab?
Il Grigio Chianti?
Rabbit Ridge Chardonay?
Santa Christina Sangiovese?
All of the above!!

better go grab a Newcastle and think about it!

10-02-03 11:56 AM
Joey " better go grab a Newcastle and think about it! "

You make Joey smile !

Nanky , have you tried a " Jaggerbomb " yet ????

Did you like it ????????

Isn't it a shame they did not have " Red Bull " or " Roaring Lion " or any of those energizer drinks when WE were young pups ??????? .....or pierced tongues ???? .....................or hoods ????

That is why I envy today's youth .......but not their job market !!!!!!!! ({ CA - RACK ))

Developing ...............like a rose .

" Man do I miss the Clinton Era Ronnie "

J. Kins !

10-02-03 12:00 PM
Sir Stonesalot Speaking of shows that didn't get taped....did Houston Licks ever come out? If not...why not? How could such a thing happen? Every other show on the N.American leg, except for the private birthday party, got taped. I got 'em all...except for that damn Houston show. It's killing me.

It's ripping me up...I have an entire tour, EXCEPT FOR ONE FRIGGIN' SHOW! And it seems that I may NEVER get my hands on it. It makes me sad.
10-02-03 12:02 PM
Joey " It's ripping me up...I have an entire tour, EXCEPT FOR ONE FRIGGIN' SHOW! And it seems that I may NEVER get my hands on it. It makes me sad. "

Stoney , Come to Joey ..........................
10-02-03 04:33 PM
gypsy Where's Maxy been? I thought of him last night...I was doing sit-ups, and my puppy had his squeaky frog in his mouth, and started humping me. Does that count as a threesome?
10-02-03 04:36 PM
egon if you want it to...
10-02-03 06:24 PM
gypsy Squeaky frog didn't consent...so, no, it doesn't count.

10-02-03 08:25 PM
Joey " Where's Maxy been? I thought of him last night...I was doing sit-ups, and my puppy had his squeaky frog in his mouth, and started humping me. Does that count as a threesome? "

He is very busy " Barking like a Dog !!! "

BARK .... LIKE .... A ...... DOG !

Arf !

" Carly is a TOTAL Bitch and wallows in Blow every night Ronnie "

Joey , where the NIGHT , is RIGHT and Joy is complete , keep my squeeze on Green Flower Street !!!!!!!!!

Page: 1 2