ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Saville Theatre, London December 14, 1969
© 2002 The Associated Newspapers Archive with thanks to Fotini

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Mick Taylor in Charlottetown-UNCENSORED Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
10-01-03 02:56 PM
Miss U. Hey Rebecca & ED, those are great pix!! The one of me with MT--I do not look good, and me & Mick both look tired and sweaty by that time (3 AM), wish I had the opportunity to have several taken as you did. What book did you have him sign?
I still don't get how posting the pix at Shidoobee would have embarrassed one of his "favorite sons"??
[Edited by Miss U.]
[Edited by Miss U.]
10-01-03 03:09 PM
Joey

Check out Mick's Gut !!!!! Damn thing gets bigger every friggin year .

Bunny !
10-01-03 03:18 PM
tumbling_dice Thanks Brenda,
The book he signed was "S.T.P.- a journey through america with The Rolling Stones" by Robert Greenfield. I figured it would be a good one for him to sign since it is about the '72 tour. I am glad u like the pics!
The Shidoobee thing is way too complicated to get into here.lol.
I love your pics of the Micks not wearing much!
Becca

[Edited by tumbling_dice]
10-01-03 03:25 PM
gypsy Thanks for sharing your pics! They're great. I couldn't help but notice Mick T ogling your chest in one of the photos.
10-01-03 03:32 PM
Joey " I couldn't help but notice Mick T ogling your chest in one of the photos. "

I mentioned that earlier in a post that accidentally got deleted .

Mick was " eyeing " her the way Sylvester used to " eye " Tweetybird .

Then again , everyone was " eyeing " Mick's gut !

Now , if you will please excuse me , it is time for my afternoon sh## !

" Thanks for the visual Ronnie "

Jacky !

10-01-03 04:36 PM
tumbling_dice Thanks Gypsy!

"I couldn't help but notice Mick T ogling your chest in one of the photos."

I didn't realize this before you and Joey just pointed it out to me. I didn't really look at Mick very much in them before, I was more concerned about not posting a really bad pic of myself! You are right though! lol.
10-01-03 06:05 PM
Sharp_E
quote:
I still don't get how posting the pix at Shidoobee would have embarrassed one of his "favorite sons"??

Next time I am in Toronto I will tell you the whole story over a nice cold beer! LOL

Ed
#E
[Edited by Sharp_E]
10-01-03 06:08 PM
steel driving hammer Does the #E have any relation to the Open G?
10-01-03 06:16 PM
Sharp_E
quote:
steel driving hammer wrote:
Does the #E have any relation to the Open G?

Nah, just a quick way to say Sharpie
I do keep a guitar set up with open G, but I can't play it for shit. Lack of talent never stopped me though.LOL!
10-01-03 06:17 PM
Boomy I know I said I wasn't going to post here for awhile, but daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn!!!

hello tumbling_dice aka MickchickXXX!!!

We chatted in the chatroom one time. Nice pics!
10-01-03 06:18 PM
Miss U. Are you a model or a rock star, Joey? Just curious....
10-01-03 06:39 PM
KeepRigidsLawyer My dear,
Indeed thank you for sharing your photographs. I should very much like to add you to my email forwarding list. Please supply me with your preferred address.

Yours,
KRsL
10-01-03 07:11 PM
Sharp_E
Hey Dice,
Couldn't help but notice quite a bit of editing a few posts back talking about the MT show. "Hubbie" have something to do with that? LOL

[Edited by Sharp_E]
10-01-03 10:51 PM
gypsy You guys should all be ashamed of yourselves...blatantly throwing yourselves at tumbling_dice like that!
I am so embarrassed by their lecherous behavior, that I cordially invite you to an "all-girl" slumber party this weekend at my house.
10-02-03 02:52 AM
tumbling_dice Hey Boomy.... Nice to see u again- had a good chat with u the other day!
My e-mail address is: [email protected]
Gypsy- u are really cool- I like your posts!
10-02-03 09:37 AM
nankerphelge Sharp E -- you are completely qualified to post here at RO!!

Carry on...
10-02-03 10:45 AM
Joey " I am so embarrassed by their lecherous behavior, that I cordially invite you to an "all-girl" slumber party this weekend at my house. "

Oh .............Happy Happy Joe !

10-02-03 01:03 PM
KeepRigid I am in shock.

Did KRsL actually just manage to get a girl to WILLINGLY supply her email address? This has definitely got to be a sign of the end times, and he is going to be impossible to live with if he finds out.

Becca, please understand that I am in no way affiliated with his evil, evil ways. I have even had gypsy pray on his behalf many times in the past.

Also, I think you should know up front that my lawyer does NOT know David Bowie, he has NEVER had him over for a cookout, and it was NOT he that shared Bowie's bed in urban legend infamy.

And of course, if that approach is closed for KRsL, he also is NOT a bastard descendant of Jim Bowie.
10-02-03 02:13 PM
jaggergurl Wow!! Great photos!! Thanks so much for sharing!!
10-02-03 03:07 PM
Miss U. Becca, please be careful with yourself & go see your sister. Worried bout you.
[Edited by Miss U.]
10-02-03 03:49 PM
Jack of Hearts Is this a private board? What the fu** are you talking about. Enlighten please. Favorite sons of shudoubie board etc etc??????????????? Just photos right?
10-02-03 04:23 PM
gypsy Oh, Keep! Your lawyer gave me a gift basket for the slumber party, that included:
-VHS copy of "Bend It Like Beckham"
-'pajamas' from Fredrick's of Hollywood
-Orville Redenbacher popcorn
-Polaroid camera with film
-Twister board

He mentioned-AGAIN-how fun pillow fights are, and the benefits of aerobic activity.
10-02-03 05:03 PM
Joey Gyps ....................................

For the slumber party , please do not forget the following :

3 1/2 pairs white nike running shoes
1 pair handcuffs, real ones like the cops have
1 live vietnam-era fragmentation grenade (careful if you find this one!)
economy size bottle of Astroglide personal lubricant
16 Oral-B toothbrushes (blue)
small vial containing 220 or so yellow aspirin, each marked "DuPont"
video entitled "What Daisy Saw"
at least 2, maybe 3 checkbooks on Bank of Hawaii account
small paper sack of chocolate covered cherries (try one if they turn up)
Gibson Les Paul guitar, black
charts for the Stones show (all of them)
Dunlop guitar picks, black, 1 mm, a whole bunch
pamphlet entitled "Penko Power:Threat or Menace!"
skinny silk necktie, black with brown stripes (or vice versa)
40 or 50 socks, various
small corn cob pipe
1 canister chiba chiba, highest quality
1 gold plated alligator clip
book entitled "HTML for Idiots Vol. III"
2 or 3 "Valley of the Supervixen" action figures
small velvet sack containing 2 spanish dubloons and a couple of marbles
Huckleberry Hound hot water bottle
some polaroid pictures (XXX)

Jackykins !
10-02-03 07:12 PM
tumbling_dice Hey Brenda,
Everything is fine here, don't worry. I saw my sister about 2 weeks ago when her and her best friend, Lisa, were driving through on their way back from a weekend in Mexico.
I am looking forward to a great weekend in L.A. seeing "Sticky Fingers" again this weekend.
But thanks for your concern,
Becca (mickchickxxx)

Looking forward to the "sleepover". LOL!

[Edited by tumbling_dice]
10-03-03 02:37 PM
SHINE A LIGHT hey, pal for life...so i find you here too. now i completely understand the e-mail you wrote about the ENTIRE mick taylor episode.

yeah, but do i have advice?? go with your heart, you have such a beautiful heart.

what was to be censored???i'm out of it.

bye.
10-03-03 04:22 PM
tumbling_dice Who are you?
If you want to talk about this just e-mail me privately. I don't want to discuss the censorship issues on the board.
Becca
10-03-03 05:40 PM
SHINE A LIGHT who am i ? i am a friend of Sharp E. please ask him about me,he'll be happy to tell you everything.

Sharp E has some beautiful pics of mick taylor there.

who am i? someone you recently mailed to at shidoobee.

ask Sharp E, please.

i'm his "pal for life" and nuts about keef.
10-03-03 07:10 PM
tumbling_dice Sorry- I am not talking to the Sharp E right now and I don't have time for internet games. Sorry if I am suspicious of someone who just registered on R.O. today.
Becca
10-03-03 07:25 PM
Mother baby
quote:
tumbling_dice wrote:
and I don't have time for internet games.

Internet games are fun.

10-03-03 07:44 PM
tumbling_dice Yes- of course you are right some are- but I am selective about which ones I want to play.
Page: 1 2 3