ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Ford Field, October 12, 2002 by John F. Martin/AP
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: where can I buy some bootlegs in holland?? Return to archive
10-08-02 05:42 AM
OM74 Hi guys...from holland,

can you tell me where can I buy some bootlegs in holland???
thanks a lot...
Philippe alias the guy who is going to see the rolling stones in china
10-08-02 11:11 AM
F505 OM74 i know two adresses in Utrecht. Go to the grammofoonwinkel or dacapo both on the Oudegracht in the city center. They have plenty of bootlegs. De grammofoonwinkel is cheaper (especially in the cellar). Upstairs you've got to ask the owner (a fat man with a face like a plumpudding) because he's cautious and has his bootles hidden behind the counter. Succes!
10-08-02 02:00 PM
jb Contact Moonisup...he knows all about the Holland Boots.
10-08-02 02:03 PM
Moonisup I'm here
10-08-02 02:05 PM
Moonisup
quote:
RubyFriday wrote:

Nice of you to tell the police where to go !

The cautious plumpudding
[Edited by RubyFriday]

yeah that's not so smart!!
10-08-02 02:09 PM
jb Hey Rik...where you been? Everyone seems to be getting along nicely right now and the D.C. show had 50,000 fans which was much more than expected. Apparently, the shows are selling better than originally posted. I posted a tributr to the late Prince Claus in honor of the great dutch fans...I imagine people over there are very sad...
10-08-02 02:16 PM
Moonisup Where did you post that? could you give me the link!

Well I'm ok. I am back the next few days! How are yo doing?

rik
10-08-02 02:26 PM
magicwoman dont know
[Edited by magicwoman]
10-08-02 02:30 PM
jb It's on this site...under the heading Prince Claus. I think he was beloved by the dutch.
[Edited by jb]
10-08-02 02:32 PM
Moonisup
quote:
magicwoman wrote:
Don't know...

luv yah

rik

[Edited by Moonisup]
10-08-02 04:22 PM
Moonisup
quote:
jb wrote:
Contact Moonisup...he knows all about the Holland Boots.

but not for sale with me!!

10-08-02 05:27 PM
F505 well I didn't know the Utrecht police reads the Rocks Off board. So don't be so bigoted you crybabies....
10-08-02 06:23 PM
Moonisup I am from the Buma stemra, Utrecht police corps
10-08-02 06:24 PM
RubyFriday
quote:
F505 wrote:
well I didn't know the Utrecht police reads the Rocks Off board. So don't be so bigoted you crybabies....

In which world do you live ? Of course Big Brother is reading ,too.Or maybe a member of a record company or who else.You never know.
I deleted my post above,you should edit it,too and send that guy a PM.
[Edited by RubyFriday]
10-09-02 07:29 AM
F505 in which country do you live Ruby? Have you ever read the book Paranoia by W.F.Hermans?
But i appreciate your concern. And the plumpudding too
10-09-02 07:52 AM
magicwoman dont know OM
10-09-02 09:32 AM
RubyFriday
quote:
F505 wrote:
in which country do you live Ruby? Have you ever read the book Paranoia by W.F.Hermans?
But i appreciate your concern. And the plumpudding too

Read ? I wrote it...

But to be serious,I live in Hamburg and here happened such a case.They nabbed a boot wholesaler 3 years ago,apparently through the internet.
You can�t be cautious enough ,although here is only a fat plumpudding concerned...
[Edited by RubyFriday]