ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Ford Field, October 12, 2002 by John F. Martin/AP
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Who is going to see in china Return to archive
10-07-02 05:17 AM
OM74 Hi everybody,

I'm going to travel in China in march because my drean is to see to the stones in Bejing....
I'm looking for somebody who have the same dream than me...
Contact me if there is somebody interested..
10-07-02 05:35 AM
Moonisup mao and Jiang Zemin wil be there and the Chinese
10-07-02 05:58 AM
OM74 HI,

I just sent an email to mao and I told me that I don't need a motel because I could use his house....
Sympathy for the mao ...
10-07-02 06:01 AM
RubyFriday Lmao
[Edited by RubyFriday]
10-07-02 06:04 AM
OM74 I forgot but Mao also told me that he have a VIP ticket for me... I love chinese food and mao too...
10-07-02 11:21 AM
magicwoman i'd loved to but i dont have moeny to do it
10-07-02 11:22 AM
magicwoman moeny=money
10-07-02 11:39 AM
Maxlugar I'll be there.

Me and a 55 gallon drum of Moo Goo Gai Pan.

"I just play at MSG, I don't want it on my Chinese food, Ronnie!"

General Tao's Maxy.
10-07-02 12:00 PM
jb Been there 10 years ago and when traveling in countryside, bring your own portable toilet and toilet tissue...
10-07-02 12:04 PM
Maxlugar Would a butt plug work, Josh? How do you put one of those in again? I shit like a fire hydrant when I eat too much Moo Goo.

10-07-02 12:08 PM
jb I think the KKK thing would work better Max...
10-07-02 12:15 PM
Maxlugar It's illegal in China............
10-07-02 08:42 PM
Joey My sources at " Foggy Bottom " ( Seventh Floor of the State Department ) tell me that outgoing Chinese President Jiang Zemin WILL be attending the Rolling Stones concert in 2003 .

Hopefully the Stones can bring peace between China and Taiwan ---- now if only they could perform in IRAQ .

" If You Can't Rock Me -- Nobody will Ronnie "

Kunta Joe

[ Toby Fly ]

10-08-02 04:34 AM
F505 So a second cultural revolution is on the way. Finally the Chinese will enjoy good music