ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Soldier Field, Chicago- October 11, 2006
© Parmeda, thanks a lot!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: DEAD FLOWERS - Churchill Downs - Louisville Return to archive
7th October 2006 03:22 PM
stewed & Keefed Is now up on rs.com.
7th October 2006 04:48 PM
Gazza Superb. They always play this song really well (The Houston version is my favourite rendition of any song on the enture tour to date).

Weird thing is though that because of the way its recorded, you dont really get to appreciate the roar from the crowd when Mick sings the 'Kentucky Derby Day' line. I heard it live on Meg's cellphone and even listening to it that way you could tell that there were people all around the venue yelling their approval.
7th October 2006 05:52 PM
Jumping Jack The crowd roar is clear on Drake's boot!
7th October 2006 09:07 PM
maumau just to show how ronnie rules these days
8th October 2006 01:10 PM
_Boomy_ It was great to see them play this one. First time for me.
8th October 2006 02:36 PM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
_Boomy_ wrote:
It was great to see them play this one. First time for me.

Same here, Boomy ...and one of my all time favorites too!!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)