ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Soldier Field, Chicago- October 11, 2006
© Parmeda, thanks a lot!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Poll: Should the Foley Thread continue Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
6th October 2006 11:51 AM
rasputin56 So that we can hear more about Bill Clinton?

Please vote.
6th October 2006 12:00 PM
Dick Bush I'd rather like to see a nice, bulky Walker thread instead.

6th October 2006 12:10 PM
jb http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15155638/

I guess Warner is a "cut and run" guy too!!! LOL..their own guys see the abyss that has become post-invasion Iraq..It's time to let those fucks fend for themselves.
6th October 2006 12:17 PM
rasputin56 Don't worry, it'll just be a comma in the history books.
6th October 2006 12:22 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
jb wrote:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15155638/

I guess Warner is a "cut and run" guy too!!! LOL..their own guys see the abyss that has become post-invasion Iraq..It's time to let those fucks fend for themselves.

Thats not as bad as what Bill Taliban Frist said - at least Warner is being realistic. Frist is just a flat out idiot that gave comfort to the enemy in their own staging area.
6th October 2006 12:33 PM
pdog Anyone think Foley is embracing recovery in rehab?
6th October 2006 12:37 PM
jb
quote:
pdog wrote:
Anyone think Foley is embracing recovery in rehab?

It does not appear as though he actually molested anyone. I met Foley a few times, and he is about as nice a guy as you can meet for a GOP'er. I hope he gets help as his entire career just vanished...assuming he did not molest anyone, he deserves a second chance like most people get.(Clinton haters could never think like that).
[Edited by jb]
6th October 2006 12:39 PM
Ten Thousand Motels I WILL NOT RESIGN.
6th October 2006 12:40 PM
pdog
quote:
jb wrote:

It does not appear as though he actually molested anyone. I met Foley a few times, and he is about as nice a guy as you can meet for a GOP'er. I hope he gets help as his entire career just vanished...assuming he did not molest anyone, he deserves a second chance like most people get.(Clinton haters could never think like that).
[Edited by jb]

I wish more people thought like you...

6th October 2006 12:42 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
jb wrote:

[Edited by jb]

I am still waiting to hear that he did anything wrong at all. If the pigeon was 18, this is no one's biz. I too hope he gets it back together.
6th October 2006 12:42 PM
pdog
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

I am still waiting to hear that he did anything wrong at all. If the pigeon was 18, this is no one's biz. I too hope he gets it back together.

6th October 2006 12:43 PM
jb Pigeon is funny!!!!
6th October 2006 12:45 PM
pdog
quote:
jb wrote:
Pigeon is funny!!!!

6th October 2006 12:47 PM
jb
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

As you well know, the cover up is alwasy worse than the act..
6th October 2006 12:49 PM
Ten Thousand Motels Maybe...just maybe.... Foley didn't do anything technically "illegal". That's possible, but immoral and illegal aren't exactly the same thing....as you lawyers well know. The whole sordid affair just shows how far congressmen will go to cover their own and their asses.
6th October 2006 12:50 PM
pdog
quote:
jb wrote:

I just flashed back to waking up the next day, after drinking heavily the night before and realizing I just has the best sex of my life with the ugliest person on the planet!
6th October 2006 12:50 PM
rasputin56
quote:
jb wrote:

And it still boggles the mind why both parties still do it. Are they both that stupid?
6th October 2006 12:53 PM
pdog
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:

And it still boggles the mind why both parties still do it. Are they both that stupid?

Never underestimate the quality of sex you can have with ugly people!
6th October 2006 12:56 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
jb wrote:
Pigeon is funny!!!!

Its jailhouse patois/slang. Our nation's great jails are rich in colorful and descriptive language and stylings.
6th October 2006 12:57 PM
MrPleasant I vote for the "piss" thread.
6th October 2006 01:00 PM
pdog
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Its jailhouse patois/slang. Our nation's great jails are rich in colorful and descriptive language and stylings.

Colorful indeed!
6th October 2006 01:02 PM
Ten Thousand Motels No.
This thread has taken a turn for the worse.
6th October 2006 01:09 PM
rasputin56

It's nice that the flack jackets can now be coordinated with just about any ensemble.
6th October 2006 01:11 PM
not bound to please
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
No.
This thread has taken a turn for the worse.

Ugh, I have the TV on in the background while waiting for Days of Our Lives to come on. That new talk show with the hideous chick from Will and Grace is in this time slot now. It is just dreadful. I miss the Tony Danza Show...

6th October 2006 01:14 PM
pdog Prison rape or Myspace?
Everything changed after 9/11 !!!
6th October 2006 01:14 PM
jb
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:

It's nice that the flack jackets can now be coordinated with just about any ensemble.

Rice has turned out to be a really big disappontment. I thought, erroneously, that like Powell, should would be a voice of reason. Sadly, she is a total "YES" woman loyal to Bush.
6th October 2006 01:16 PM
Some Guy This thread should be eliminated, pronto.
6th October 2006 01:17 PM
jb
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
This thread should be eliminated, pronto.

dudes old.
rasputin56 Hmm, that kind of went out the window when she referred to Dubya as her husband years ago.

pdog
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
This thread should be eliminated, pronto.

Page: 1 2 3 4
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)