ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Soldier Field, Chicago- October 11, 2006
© Parmeda, thanks a lot!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: AC Speculation Return to archive
5th October 2006 11:54 PM
Steel Wheels I cannot wait to hear who is opening in AC. Maybe Bonnie Raitt? What about Springsteen and his folk band? That would be a cool, strange gig.

George Thorogood?
Bon Jovi?

Thoughts anyone?
6th October 2006 12:03 AM
mojoman taj mahal is at the HOB on friday nite right down the boardwalk.
6th October 2006 12:05 AM
Dan I heard its gonna be GWAR.
6th October 2006 12:38 AM
Paranoid_Android Alice is playing the next nite in AC...and show nite he will be in Harrisburg PA...so that rules him out.

Maybe NO OPENER and we get an extended set...21...22 songs?!?

I can dream, can't I?!?
6th October 2006 06:46 AM
Steel Wheels I'll take two additional songs!

Taj Mahal would be great though.
6th October 2006 09:45 AM
jb Bon Jovi........LMMFAO!!!! Gazza, please don't miss this!!!!!
6th October 2006 10:11 AM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:
Bon Jovi........LMMFAO!!!! Gazza, please don't miss this!!!!!

expect a dismal opening act as been par for the course aside from a few treats (Cooper)
6th October 2006 10:17 AM
F505 David Hasselhoff has a new album out so...
6th October 2006 10:36 AM
mojoman jessica simpson?
6th October 2006 10:45 AM
jb
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

expect a dismal opening act as been par for the course aside from a few treats (Cooper)

Enjoy MGM with Bonnie Ratt!!! Hu-fucking-miliating.
6th October 2006 11:58 AM
Gazza
quote:
Steel Wheels wrote:
I cannot wait to hear who is opening in AC. Maybe Bonnie Raitt? What about Springsteen and his folk band? That would be a cool, strange gig.

George Thorogood?
Bon Jovi?

Thoughts anyone?

Bruce doesnt open for anyone - but opening for the Stones in New Jersey? LOL

The other way 'round more like!

He's on tour again in Europe as of this week and will be there until the last show, which is about 3 miles from my house on November 21st. So, its an absolute non-starter logistically, anyway.
[Edited by Gazza]
6th October 2006 12:01 PM
Gazza
quote:
jb wrote:
Bon Jovi........LMMFAO!!!! Gazza, please don't miss this!!!!!

You seem to forget that I was actually at the show in Paris in 1995 where Bon Jovi DID open for the Stones. Christ almighty. That was the living definition of the sublime and the ridiculous on the same bill.

I would sooner have my testicles operated on without anaesthetic by a gay epileptic surgeon using a blowtorch than be forced to go through that again!

[Edited by Gazza]
6th October 2006 12:08 PM
Jeep This is strongly rumoured :

6th October 2006 12:30 PM
jb
quote:
Gazza wrote:

You seem to forget that I was actually at the show in Paris in 1995 where Bon Jovi DID open for the Stones. Christ almighty. That was the living definition of the sublime and the ridiculous on the same bill.

I would sooner have my testicles operated on without anaesthetic by a gay epileptic surgeon using a blowtorch than be forced to go through that again!

[Edited by Gazza]

Funny!!!! Howe humiliating was it when Ritchie Sambora did that wa-wa thing with his mouth???
7th October 2006 03:20 AM
F505
quote:
Gazza wrote:

[Edited by Gazza]

I can recommand a respectable headshrinker if you want
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)