ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Soldier Field, Chicago- October 11, 2006
© Parmeda, thanks a lot!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Keith claims there could be a new Stones album in 2007 Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
5th October 2006 01:41 PM
glencar But you've always tired easily, no?
5th October 2006 01:43 PM
Some Guy
quote:
glencar wrote:
The only "black chicks" i know now are quite heavy & I wouldn't be interested in them as they are quite uppity.

oh no he dit int!
5th October 2006 01:47 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
But you've always tired easily, no?

I was in my early 20's, and I was simply interested in the climax. Banging her from behind I basically put my elbow on her ass, and rested my forehead, until she reached(allegedly) climax.
5th October 2006 01:53 PM
glencar Allegedly?
5th October 2006 01:56 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
Allegedly?

Many african-american woman fake orgasm....
5th October 2006 01:58 PM
Some Guy
quote:
jb wrote:

Dude is bold.
5th October 2006 02:00 PM
glencar No way!
5th October 2006 02:05 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Some Guy wrote:

Dude is bold.

can you please change the location where you got your signature picture from, it is costing me margin with the bandwidth used.

I have found you an alternative location: http://www.costumewigsdirect.com/images/pirate_wig_frbl.jpg

Thanks in advance.
5th October 2006 02:05 PM
Lethargy
quote:
Green Tea wrote:
According to Rolling Stone. Keith Richards says there is "quite probably" going to be a new Stones record next year.

The article also says the tour may continue next year. But, Jagger "doesn't want to spend the whole year doing shows"

The article also implies that Jagger has no idea what Richards is talking about, in regards to a new Stones record in 2007.

Anybody know if there is anything behind Keith's new album statement?
[Edited by Green Tea]

That answers all the questions about Keith's continued drug use. The answer is obviously YES, he's still using. Or, he's just full of shit.

8 years between Bridges and ABB.

But now suddently they're going to release album less than two years after ABB. Very doubtful. Unless he was referring to another greatest hits or live album.
5th October 2006 02:07 PM
glencar I think he WAS referrring to another live album.
5th October 2006 02:08 PM
PeerQueer
quote:
jb wrote:

I fake orgasm on occassion...
5th October 2006 02:08 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
I think he WAS referrring to another live album.

That would sell less than the 50k copies of LL's.
5th October 2006 02:09 PM
glencar I saw a movie called the Living End last night. Quite disturbing!
5th October 2006 02:09 PM
glencar
quote:
jb wrote:

That would sell less than the 50k copies of LL's.

An Irish friend of mine is coming to Chicago next week & asked if I could make a copy of Live Licks.
5th October 2006 02:15 PM
gimmekeef
quote:
glencar wrote:
The only "black chicks" i know now are quite heavy & I wouldn't be interested in them as they are quite uppity.

Hangin with Oprah and Star Jones again?
5th October 2006 02:16 PM
Some Guy
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

can you please change the location where you got your signature picture from, it is costing me margin with the bandwidth used.

I have found you an alternative location: http://www.costumewigsdirect.com/images/pirate_wig_frbl.jpg

Thanks in advance.

consider it done.
5th October 2006 02:16 PM
voodoopug
quote:
glencar wrote:
An Irish friend of mine is coming to Chicago next week & asked if I could make a copy of Live Licks.

was this after a few liters of guinness or before?
5th October 2006 02:22 PM
glencar
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

was this after a few liters of guinness or before?

Marginally funny but really, you're second rate Joey. Is there a "Posting Camp" you could look into for summer vacation this year?
5th October 2006 02:23 PM
voodoopug
quote:
glencar wrote:
Marginally funny but really, you're second rate Joey. Is there a "Posting Camp" you could look into for summer vacation this year?

watch yourself, Sway has already humiliated RSUSA, I am sure you are on his short list as well.
5th October 2006 02:24 PM
Some Guy Sway threw him under the bus for blowing smoke up our ass.
5th October 2006 02:25 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:

You have effectively remined Pug who runs this place....we(over 20k) are the bread and butter here. Pug has a long way to go to be treated as an elite.
5th October 2006 02:29 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:

You have effectively remined Pug who runs this place....we(over 20k) are the bread and butter here. Pug has a long way to go to be treated as an elite.

they why were you driving:

This is not elite.....this is more of a "I used to be great" vehicle!
5th October 2006 02:32 PM
jb
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

yoU GRAMMAR or lack thereof, has further humiliated you.
5th October 2006 02:33 PM
glencar
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

watch yourself, Sway has already humiliated RSUSA, I am sure you are on his short list as well.

Everything that douchebag has is short. And he's on my list, bubbaleh. You're close. Watch it.
5th October 2006 02:34 PM
glencar
quote:
jb wrote:

He needs to learn his place. 20K is clearly nothing to sneeze at. And it weren't earned on some Hank WilliamsIII/Cleveland Browns board.
5th October 2006 02:35 PM
glencar
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Puggy, your grammar is atrocious! Where did you attend school, a madrassa?
5th October 2006 02:36 PM
voodoopug
quote:
glencar wrote:
Everything that douchebag has is short. And he's on my list, bubbaleh. You're close. Watch it.

now have to go to Nashville for a few days at the end of the month before my Vegas trip. any "Must See" places? Also, please advise of any local beers that I should try.
5th October 2006 02:37 PM
glencar
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

now have to go to Nashville for a few days at the end of the month before my Vegas trip. any "Must See" places? Also, please advise of any local beers that I should try.

I was so bored by Nashville yet had an exciting time(read: got laid!) in Memphis. I think you'd be much better off in Memphis.
5th October 2006 02:41 PM
Dan
quote:
glencar wrote:
I was so bored by Nashville yet had an exciting time(read: got laid!) in Memphis. I think you'd be much better off in Memphis.

Memphis is too far for sloppy seconds.
5th October 2006 02:42 PM
voodoopug
quote:
glencar wrote:

no choice here, It is for a conference......
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)