ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Soldier Field, Chicago- October 11, 2006
© Parmeda, thanks a lot!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: BEACON Tix $35 & $50: From IORR Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
5th October 2006 11:48 AM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
If that doesn't get a man laid, nothing will!


Word...it has a pedal gear box on the steering wheel and is extremely fun to ride.
5th October 2006 11:51 AM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:

Word...it has a pedal gear box on the steering wheel and is extremely fun to ride.



Will you install a carseat for Brooke to ride with you?
5th October 2006 11:53 AM
jb
quote:
voodoopug wrote:


Will you install a carseat for Brooke to ride with you?


Yes...it has room for four(4) adults and I shall have the baby seat mounted in the middle of the back seats.
5th October 2006 12:37 PM
mojoman
quote:
jb wrote:

I just ordered this car:
http://www.autowallpaper.de/Wallpaper/Maserati/Maserati_quattroporte/bilder/Maserati_Quattroporte_004.jpg




i live my life vicariously through yours
5th October 2006 02:37 PM
jostorm Anyone out there wanting to get into Beacon for 35$ ?? Just drop me an email, and I'll email you back how to go about it.And I'm serious!
Well, anyone except jb. JB, you better email me if you're interested, then I'll let you have my bank details first, you can then transfer $10000 into my English bank account, and I'll let you know how to go about it when your transfer has cleared...I may be wrong, but I'm sure that if I attach a very expensive pricetag and you can brag about how much it cost you, you'll be a much happier man....

PS: Can someone please let me have the bank details to transfer my donation for "Gazza Aid" ???
5th October 2006 02:43 PM
glencar jostorm are you aka Talya Peachfeather elsewhere?
5th October 2006 02:46 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jostorm wrote:
Anyone out there wanting to get into Beacon for 35$ ?? Just drop me an email, and I'll email you back how to go about it.And I'm serious!
Well, anyone except jb. JB, you better email me if you're interested, then I'll let you have my bank details first, you can then transfer $10000 into my English bank account, and I'll let you know how to go about it when your transfer has cleared...I may be wrong, but I'm sure that if I attach a very expensive pricetag and you can brag about how much it cost you, you'll be a much happier man....

PS: Can someone please let me have the bank details to transfer my donation for "Gazza Aid" ???



I received an email today stating that a very large sum of money is going to go to the Cambodian Government in 7 more days. In an amazing bit of luck, I have been offered the chance to stand in as the "Next of Kin" as this money is from a person who was killed and left a sizeable amount of money with no found will!!!! How lucky can I get! This is an easy way to make some cash. I have been promised 1.7 million as my cut, simply for standing in as next of kin!!!!!
5th October 2006 02:55 PM
Nellcote Looking for a way to make many packages of Ramen Noodles?
Well, here it is!

China National Arts & Crafts (CNAC)
Import & Export Corporation Rc./216870
27h Bao Feng Mansion,
299 Jinjiang road,
Beijing China.
Tel/Fax:862-301-50913
E-mail:chuping_47@yahoo.com.hk
Website:www.china-artsandcrafts.com
From the desk of Mr.Chu Ping
Managing Director CNAC

Dear Reader,

I sincerely Write to seek your Co-operation and trust in respect to a business opportunity in our company.
We are a multinational firm in asia with headquaters situated at the heart of Beijing China.We are into sales(Export) of Arts & Crafts.
In the course of last year we made a turnover of some thousands of dollars but at our yearly board meeting our board of directors decided on increase in profit hence our reaching out to credible individuals.
Our management reached an agreement that we should diversify & reach out to other countries mainly America,Canada & Sub Regions in Europe in other to meet our predicted yearly turnover.
We need a representative with credible character in America,Canada & Europe.Your duty will be to help us establish a medium of getting to our customers in America,Canada & Europe as well as receiving payments on our behalf.
You will be given the opportunity to negotiate your mode of contract of which we will pay for your services,this is subject to your satisfaction.
With this employment diversification drive, our aim of becoming one of the worlds leading arts & crafts firm within the next ten years will be realized, provided representatives are trustworthy and want the growth of the company.
It will be our utmost pleasure if you are interested in transacting business with us.
you can reply to me if interested through:chuping_hk77@yahoo.com.hk
For more information and further proceedings,forward to us your full names,Age,phone number,Occupation and fullest contact address for proper documentation.
Only trustworthy & credible individuals will be considered.

Thanks in advance.
Yours Faithfully,
Mr.Chu Ping.
(Managing Director)

5th October 2006 03:05 PM
jostorm Gazza: Sorry, I overlooked your reply...

Well, I know what you're saying, and yes, having gotten into three European clubs at face value during 40 Licks was simply amazing and something I'll never forget, and at the time I couldn't have cared less what "business plan" was behind this. The point I was trying to make earlier on, was that they promised in public, in front of the World's TV cameras at a press conference in 2004 that we would have all sorts of venues, and they were quite explicit about "clubs". (The fact that Keith also said "you can keep the money, pal!" should have been our personal clue to realise that it was only publicity, and therefore total elephant manure, but that's a different story...) The first American leg 2004 and the crippled European leg 2005 passed us by without a single clubshow. Then they cancel loads of shows and shit all over us Europeans by going back to the US to rake in more money out of jb's account, they get the figures wrong and are a bit too jaded to offer decent setlists, so suddenly they can hardly GIVE the tickets away. So then they come up with the political circus aka Beacon to celebrate Clinton's sixtieth blowjob received by a brunette intern (he celebrated 60 blondes and 60 redheads in 1990 and 1993 respectively), and you suddenly want me to go "They were saying the truth all along! Aaaaaaaaah , bless their little cotton socks!" ????
10 years ago I might have, but by now I'm a bit too cynical to do so.
Beacon will be exactly like Astoria was the first time around, there will be very few tickets available to true fans.

Incoming emails will be treated on a first come first served basis!
5th October 2006 03:10 PM
monkey_man
quote:
jostorm wrote:
Anyone out there wanting to get into Beacon for 35$ ?? Just drop me an email, and I'll email you back how to go about it.And I'm serious!


AHEM!
5th October 2006 03:15 PM
jostorm I said "email me" and not "cough at me".
5th October 2006 03:16 PM
Gazza
quote:
glencar wrote:
jostorm are you aka Talya Peachfeather elsewhere?



LMAO. Thankfully, no.
5th October 2006 03:17 PM
Gazza
quote:
voodoopug wrote:


I received an email today stating that a very large sum of money is going to go to the Cambodian Government in 7 more days. In an amazing bit of luck, I have been offered the chance to stand in as the "Next of Kin" as this money is from a person who was killed and left a sizeable amount of money with no found will!!!! How lucky can I get! This is an easy way to make some cash. I have been promised 1.7 million as my cut, simply for standing in as next of kin!!!!!



Mine always come from either Nigeria or Liberia!
5th October 2006 03:20 PM
Gazza
quote:
jostorm wrote:
. So then they come up with the political circus aka Beacon to celebrate Clinton's sixtieth blowjob received by a brunette intern (he celebrated 60 blondes and 60 redheads in 1990 and 1993 respectively), and you suddenly want me to go "They were saying the truth all along! Aaaaaaaaah , bless their little cotton socks!" ????



er no, I never suggested or implied for a second that they were 'saying the truth all along'. Im far too cynical for that. You should know me better than that by now!
5th October 2006 03:40 PM
jb Clinton=simply the best President since JFK...put the highly overrated, and mean spirited, Reagan to shame.
5th October 2006 03:42 PM
monkey_man
quote:
jostorm wrote:
I said "email me" and not "cough at me".



I PM'd you a while back and hadn't heard anything so then I "coughed"
5th October 2006 03:42 PM
SweetVirginia That grand-standing horn dog Clinton will insist on playing sax with the Stones.

5th October 2006 03:51 PM
barking paul face it, if it was your birthday, or even if it wasn't, you'd want to be there blowing your horn (not Clintons)up on stage with the Stones wouldn't you?
5th October 2006 03:55 PM
glencar
quote:
jb wrote:
Clinton=simply the best President since JFK...put the highly overrated, and mean spirited, Reagan to shame.

Joshy puh-leeze! Clinton was a poor leader & we're still reaping the results of bad things he did. He was more polarizing than Nixon. He was nothing more than a tackier version of Jim Bakker.
5th October 2006 05:00 PM
jostorm Herr Gazza: nicht huffen und puffen, I do know you're as cynical as me...although I'm much better than you at figuring out TV remote controls!

glencar: erm, no, I'm not! Who is Talya Peachfeather when she's at home??? What a lovely name, sounds a bit like a porn star...

monkey_man: sorry , hadn't seen it...and AHEM to you, too...

5th October 2006 05:14 PM
jostorm monkey-man: I keep getting delivery failure message when trying to answer your email Could you perhaps email me from a different, alternative email address??? Something to do with the security settings at work, perhaps??? I've tried three times... Thanks.
[Edited by jostorm]
5th October 2006 06:11 PM
Gazza
quote:
jostorm wrote:
Herr Gazza: nicht huffen und puffen, I do know you're as cynical as me...although I'm much better than you at figuring out TV remote controls!




Ficken sie, jostorm, werden sie?
5th October 2006 06:44 PM
StartMeUp13 How the hell are they gunna do this stage and even screens in this small theatre?!!!
5th October 2006 06:48 PM
Gazza They dont.
5th October 2006 06:49 PM
monkey_man
quote:
jostorm wrote:
monkey-man: I keep getting delivery failure message when trying to answer your email Could you perhaps email me from a different, alternative email address??? Something to do with the security settings at work, perhaps??? I've tried three times... Thanks.
[Edited by jostorm]


Check your PM again, Thanks
5th October 2006 06:51 PM
StartMeUp13
quote:
Gazza wrote:
They dont.

no screens???
5th October 2006 06:54 PM
Gazza Unlikely - and also probably unnecessary in a theatre that barely holds 3,000
5th October 2006 06:55 PM
StartMeUp13
quote:
Gazza wrote:
Unlikely - and also probably unnecessary in a theatre that barely holds 3,000

do you think they'll do like a little catwalk?
5th October 2006 07:06 PM
Gazza well, Ive never been to the Beacon so I dont know the layout

However when they played the Astoria in London in 2003, there was a part of the stage that extended into the audience for a few rows and Mick came down that a few times

The whole point of the catwalk/B-stage thing is to give a (relatively) close view for a few songs to people at the back of an arena or stadium. That isnt required in a theatre so the 'visual spectacle' of the show isnt required for sich a concert. Thankfully. Besides, it'll be the fans who'll be on the floor anyway, so if you are to get a ticket, thats almost certaonly where you'll be
5th October 2006 07:32 PM
StartMeUp13
quote:
Gazza wrote:
well, Ive never been to the Beacon so I dont know the layout

However when they played the Astoria in London in 2003, there was a part of the stage that extended into the audience for a few rows and Mick came down that a few times

The whole point of the catwalk/B-stage thing is to give a (relatively) close view for a few songs to people at the back of an arena or stadium. That isnt required in a theatre so the 'visual spectacle' of the show isnt required for sich a concert. Thankfully. Besides, it'll be the fans who'll be on the floor anyway, so if you are to get a ticket, thats almost certaonly where you'll be

Thanks Gazza!!! Any setlist guessers...lmao!!!
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)