ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Soldier Field, Chicago- October 11, 2006
© Parmeda, thanks a lot!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Alice was wonderful. Return to archive Page: 1 2
3rd October 2006 04:46 PM
_Boomy_ Yes, I was up front. As close as you can get.

Man, you could fit a building between us and the stage. Only thing is, they couldn't move the rows up closer because of the Sacred Hedge (or whatever it's called).

I'm also not sure if the stage could have been moved closer to the audience. I think that with the angle from the bleachers way to the right (I'm talking WAY, WAY, WAY at the end of the otherside) the stage had to be at a certain position so that everyone could see them.

Turns out a lot of those people in the stands to the left and right paid to watch screens.
3rd October 2006 04:47 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:

You could have made Wichita??? Fiji actually meet Charlie Watts at an antique shop!!! Unfrigginbeleivable!!!!!!

I have been to Wichita ..................

Never Again ..... ( NEVER ) !!!!!!!

Ddi Fij ( Lil' Fiji ) really meet Charlie ?!

Pretty Friggin cool !

3rd October 2006 05:57 PM
Jumping Jack No stinkin' jets, no stinkin' vocal coaches, no stickin' pastry chefs, no stinkin' sycophants, just an awesome drummer and hard rocking guitar players going 5-6 nights per week. Golf in the morning, show at night.

How would you like these guys showing up at your club? They are playing the best clubs in the country too, LOL!!!

Ryman pictures:
http://sickthings.goatley.com/photos/2006-09-30-nashville/

Chastain pics for RSUSA:
http://sickthings.goatley.com/photos/2005-08-26-atlanta/
4th October 2006 01:04 PM
F505 Cooper=old bore
4th October 2006 01:05 PM
jb
quote:
F505 wrote:
Cooper=old bore

He was much better than Stones imo.
4th October 2006 01:25 PM
Jumping Jack Once again, Joshy speaks the truth. Guitars make a big difference to rock music.

BTW, Sheryl Cooper was classically trained in ballet before joining Coop's show in the 70s and marrying him. She taught Calico how to dance. Calico will be missing a few weeks while doing some TV work and apparently momma will be putting the leathers and fishnets back on for those shows.
4th October 2006 01:41 PM
F505
quote:
jb wrote:

He was much better than Stones imo.

That's not too difficult!
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)