ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Soldier Field, Chicago- October 11, 2006
© Parmeda, thanks a lot!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: LA and Oakland firesales Return to archive
3rd October 2006 02:05 PM
Gazza thanks to Halup on IORR for the tip who writes :

"The 4 tickets and 4 tshirts for $199 sale continues in many of the remaining cities on the tour. I just received an email for the Oakland show and it says this discount will run til November 4th, the day before the show. The password to use on Ticketmaster is startmeup and can be accessed through this link

http://www.bgp.com/ecard/stones/4pack_ecard_oak.html

For Los Angeles, I had not heard the password, but just guessed and typed in dodger and that turned out to be the password."

here's the TM link for LA

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/0B003D10E346A54B

3rd October 2006 02:06 PM
jb wide open as predicted.
3rd October 2006 02:10 PM
luxury1 Hey Grazy Gazza--if someone over here in the States gets you a ticket to the Beacon show, will you come over for it??
3rd October 2006 02:15 PM
pdog
quote:
luxury1 wrote:
Hey Grazy Gazza--if someone over here in the States gets you a ticket to the Beacon show, will you come over for it??

If he says no, I will. I will also run naked through Manhattan and alow it to be video'd or I'll eat live bugs.
3rd October 2006 02:19 PM
Joey
quote:
pdog wrote:

If he says no, I will. I will also run naked through Manhattan and alow it to be video'd or I'll eat live bugs.

You make Joey go limp .
3rd October 2006 02:35 PM
GimmeExile It's hardly a "fire sale" when you have to buy 4 tickets, spending $200. It's a great deal if you're a manager who is buying for your staff and can write the whole thing off.
3rd October 2006 02:46 PM
jb Gazza, I will also buy you dinner at Elaines.
3rd October 2006 02:46 PM
Mel Belli Just be sure to let me know when there's an A.C. firesale.
3rd October 2006 02:48 PM
jb
quote:
Mel Belli wrote:
Just be sure to let me know when there's an A.C. firesale.

I don't think that will happen...Cohl will dish out to pit bosses for the heavy rollers...
3rd October 2006 02:51 PM
Mel Belli
quote:
jb wrote:

I don't think that will happen...Cohl will dish out to pit bosses for the heavy rollers...

Well, I know one or two of those. I'm feelin' good about my freebie potential.
3rd October 2006 02:52 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
Gazza, I will also buy you dinner at Elaines.

Nanky ?!

3rd October 2006 04:17 PM
nankerphelge Joey?

3rd October 2006 04:24 PM
Gazza
quote:
luxury1 wrote:
Hey Grazy Gazza--if someone over here in the States gets you a ticket to the Beacon show, will you come over for it??

Hi Luxy. Simply isnt possible, I'm afraid. Dont have enough leave from work. Thanks for asking, though! Looks like pdog is going to be hard to miss, though!

quote:
jb wrote:
Gazza, I will also buy you dinner at Elaines.

as a Woody Allen fan, that sounds inviting! Appreciate the offer, mate
3rd October 2006 04:26 PM
nankerphelge Hear any more rumblings about AC/DC in LA?
3rd October 2006 05:01 PM
Dan
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
Hear any more rumblings about AC/DC in LA?

I heard Peeping Tom is going to play from 5:30 til 6:15 then there will be a 2 hour 45 minute intermission to spur more concession sales to bail out the venue, then the Stones go will on at 9:00. I also heard I will be contacting JB's broker for a $1500 front row ticket then seeth in anger when I realize I am further back than my 3rd row behind the pit Peeping Tom ticket in July. I will only be soothed by Mike Patton's persistent abuse of the crowd throughout their set.
3rd October 2006 05:06 PM
pdog
quote:
Dan wrote:

I heard Peeping Tom is going to play from 5:30 til 6:15 then there will be a 2 hour 45 minute intermission to spur more concession sales to bail out the venue, then the Stones go will on at 9:00. I also heard I will be contacting JB's broker for a $1500 front row ticket then seeth in anger when I realize I am further back than my 3rd row behind the pit Peeping Tom ticket in July. I will only be soothed by Mike Patton's persistent abuse of the crowd throughout their set.

Mike Patton rocks... I saw him with Faith No More 6 times when he first joined, saw his very first show with them too.
He used to take shits in the clubs, in ice machines, behind doors, on staircases. He must be a Democrat!
3rd October 2006 05:12 PM
Dan
quote:

Mike Patton rocks... I saw him with Faith No More 6 times when he first joined, saw his very first show with them too.

Was it at a club called Bogart's? I think I just got that one on DVD though there seems to be some uncertainty whether it was the Long Beach Bogart's or up in San Francisco.

quote:

He used to take shits in the clubs, in ice machines, behind doors, on staircases. He must be a Democrat!

He was under 21 then, maybe the clubs wouldn't let him venture far enough to find the restroom.
3rd October 2006 05:29 PM
Joey " He was under 21 then, maybe the clubs wouldn't let him venture far enough to find the restroom. "

I would crawl on my belly to find the restroom ...

********* END TRANSMISSION ***************
3rd October 2006 05:46 PM
Dan
quote:
Joey wrote:
" He was under 21 then, maybe the clubs wouldn't let him venture far enough to find the restroom. "

I would crawl on my belly to find the restroom ...

Its not really all that important to me. See Hollywood Bowl Nov 8 (and countless other events).
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)