ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Soldier Field, Chicago- October 11, 2006
© Parmeda, thanks a lot!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Geoffrey Rush on Keith and Pirates Return to archive
3rd October 2006 05:10 AM
FotiniD From Melbourne Herald Sun, 3 October 2006

Many thanks to Rockman who posted this on IORR.

"I think with Keith you get such an extreme persona you're not quite sure where he's at. The man I met on set was a very playful, excitable person. A completely eccentric character turned up and played by totally different rules to the slightly more manicured actors... so that was very, very thrilling. He's the only person in the whole trilogy of films who can put Jack Sparrow in his place. Anyone who can put Johnny Depp in his place is a pretty cool guy".

3rd October 2006 09:31 AM
glencar Sounds like Keith was a bit cranky yet still lovable....like Grampa Munster!
3rd October 2006 09:49 AM
GotToRollMe
quote:
glencar wrote:
Sounds like Keith was a bit cranky yet still lovable....like Grampa Munster!

LOL! Now there's a comparison you don't see every day!
Thanks, Fotini!
3rd October 2006 09:51 AM
Ten Thousand Motels >A completely eccentric character turned up and played by totally different rules to the slightly more manicured actors... so that was very, very thrilling.<

Well he doesn't have to play according to rules. It's easy for a guy in his position. He has the luxury of being who he is and having the money he does. I think he's done ok with it though. Keith may be alot of things but a fool he is not.
3rd October 2006 09:54 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
glencar wrote:
Sounds like Keith was a bit cranky yet still lovable....like Grampa Munster!

Grandpa Munster ranks right up there with Barney Fife. Al Lewis was no fool either.
3rd October 2006 09:56 AM
glencar Al Lewis was a freaking nutjob!
3rd October 2006 10:05 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
glencar wrote:
Al Lewis was a freaking nutjob!

LOL. For sure. His bio is quite interesting....imo.
3rd October 2006 10:40 AM
gimmekeef I can see the set now......'Keith saying "hello"...Take 87..quiet on the set please!'
3rd October 2006 11:34 AM
texile
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

Grandpa Munster ranks right up there with Barney Fife. Al Lewis was no fool either.

don knots was a genius..
3rd October 2006 02:56 PM
MrPleasant "Anyone who can put Johnny Depp in his place is a pretty cool guy"

Or "girl". Depp gets his ass kicked by women in Roman Polanski's "The Ninth Door".
3rd October 2006 07:29 PM
Mikey
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
I can see the set now......'Keith saying "hello"...Take 87..quiet on the set please!'

fucking hillarious!
3rd October 2006 07:46 PM
Poplar
Reports of the director holding his feet to the floor have contributed to my worries.
4th October 2006 12:05 AM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
glencar wrote:
Al Lewis was a freaking nutjob!

Speaking of nutjobs, howe about this guy using the tragic death of his son at Columbine as a platform to blame school massacres on legalized abortion, the school prayer ban and the teaching of evolution!

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/10/02/freespeech/main2057062.shtml

"If you don't pray in my school, I won't think in your church."

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)