ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© Andy Warhol
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Mick.. you ignorant slut! Return to archive
October 4th, 2004 09:46 AM
exile Keith Richards: All the time, you liberal claptrap.. [ mumbles unintelligibly ]

Mick Jagger: That wasn't English, Keith! I mean, you're talking in Esperanto, or some language twins teach each other! I mean, the King's English, man! I mean, throw us a bone man - alright!

One of the funniest skits I have ever seen on SNL
Mick jagger playing Keith Richards and Mike Myers playing Mick Jagger!!!! Fucking funny!!!!!

if you have not seen it http://snltranscripts.jt.org/92/92lupdate.phtml

My question is does anyone have a video computer file of this I want to show some friends.

I already have the one with Mick and Jimmy Fallon another classic

If you have the Mick and Keith one please let me have a copy I have some mate who would find it hilarious!!!

Mark
[Edited by exile]
October 4th, 2004 11:17 AM
parmeda Hey exile...I've been looking for something on-line, with no luck. However, may I suggest you run out and get a copy of "SNL: The Best of Mike Myers". I have it, and the particular clip you've mentioned is in it...funnier than all hell, too.

Here's a little something for ya: http://dvd.ign.com/reviews/289.html

It specifically mentions THAT clip, lol
October 4th, 2004 11:23 AM
Joey
quote:
parmeda wrote:
Hey exile...I've been looking for something on-line, with no luck. However, may I suggest you run out and get a copy of "SNL: The Best of Mike Myers". I have it, and the particular clip you've mentioned is in it...funnier than all hell, too.

Here's a little something for ya: http://dvd.ign.com/reviews/289.html

It specifically mentions THAT clip, lol

http://www.gawth.com/~desolate/sprockets.html
October 4th, 2004 11:27 AM
parmeda "I'm as happy as a little girl"

Joey...I insist that this be your new tag-line!
October 4th, 2004 11:37 AM
Nasty Habits You've got to stand up for the boys in blue!

October 4th, 2004 11:44 AM
Joey
quote:
parmeda wrote:
"I'm as happy as a little girl"

Joey...I insist that this be your new tag-line!

No Pam , I like THIS !!! :

Vould you like to touch my monkey? Touch him! Love him!
Liebe Meine Abs-Monkee !!!

LIEBE MEINE ABS MONKEE !!!!!!!!!

LIEBE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
October 4th, 2004 06:07 PM
glencar This was featured on one of those E! shows about funniest SNL moments. I didn't see it but Dan Rather told me all about it.
October 4th, 2004 06:13 PM
nankerphelge My favorite SNL Jagger moment was when he was interviewed by Wayne on Wayne's World. Wayne asked Mick about all the Satanic stuff in the Stones past and Mick gets this very amused "oh not this again" look on his face and says

"No, no, our duties are purely ministerial."

Beautiful!

October 4th, 2004 06:16 PM
glencar I liked when he played foppish Charlie, future King.
October 4th, 2004 06:24 PM
gypsy I saw that skit yesterday for the first time. I had no idea about it. It was on VH1's SNL special...I am betting it will air again. But, yeah, I had never seen it, and just happened upon it by accident. I've seen the Jimmy Fallon/Mick Jagger skit, the Gabriel Byrne as Keith in the kitchen skit, etc...But not that one.
Thanks, parmy, I think I will order that DVD.
October 4th, 2004 06:45 PM
exile Yeah i had it on VHS but lost it somewhere

Gabriel Byrnes "Cooking with Keef" was also VERY funny

The only clip that is similar I have seen on the net is the mick jagger Jimmy fallon clip

I may have to order the dvd

[Edited by exile]
October 4th, 2004 09:48 PM
Soldatti Very funny skit, my fauvorite Mick moment in TV.