ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© Andy Warhol
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Aerosmith DVD covers help Return to archive
September 28th, 2004 12:41 AM
masoudi Hi all

I know this is a stones site but I was recently given a couple of Aerosmith dvds and Im trying to get covers for them. Does Aerosmith have a similar site to our stones bootleg covers site.

The two Aerosmith shows I got are from Woodstock in the 90s and a show from japan from their Just push play tour. Both are pro shot A quality

Hope someone can help

Brendon
September 28th, 2004 01:57 AM
corgi37 Speaking of Aerosmith. What the hell has Tyler done to his face? Has he gone to Wacko Jacko's plastic surgeon or something? He looks like that chick who had so much surgery she now looks like a cat.
September 28th, 2004 03:40 AM
padre What? Where can I see those photos? Sounds spooky...
September 28th, 2004 07:14 PM
Soldatti
quote:
padre wrote:
What? Where can I see those photos? Sounds spooky...

All over the web!
He looks as an old Jacko...
September 28th, 2004 10:44 PM
corgi37 I saw it on the weekend. Sorry i have no link. I think Tyler was at the fashion show where Keith & Mick's kids were parading. He looked absolutely freaky. Actually, pretty pathetic. I mean, does he actually think he looks good? If i met him, i dont know whether i'd want to shake his hand, or give him some cat food.

Those eyes!!

I'm glad our boys havent gone that way. Well, if they have, they should get their money back! hahahaha-fucking-ha.

I can forgive Keith's teeth fixing.

I am still not comfortable with Mick, Keith and Ronnie dyeing their hair though. I thought Keith looked pretty cool with his salt & pepper do.
September 30th, 2004 01:17 PM
padre Doesn't look that bad to me, if this is what you mean:

http://www.nynewsday.com/entertainment/nyc-party-gallery,0,2213603.photogallery?coll=nyc-entphotos-features&index=11
September 30th, 2004 02:04 PM
Factory Girl You gotta check out Tyler sans Big Sunglasses. His face has been totally pulled back. Now, its just those lips flapping in the wind.
September 30th, 2004 05:43 PM
glencar He looks horrible. He should sue. Carly Simon looks better these days.
September 30th, 2004 09:45 PM
Soldatti
quote:
padre wrote:
Doesn't look that bad to me, if this is what you mean:

http://www.nynewsday.com/entertainment/nyc-party-gallery,0,2213603.photogallery?coll=nyc-entphotos-features&index=11

September 30th, 2004 10:21 PM
corgi37 No, that isnt the pic i meant, but i think its from the same event. The pic is of him sitting down, without sunglasses. He's such a tragic.