ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Troy Fleece / Leader Post with thanks to Jeep
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Battlestar Galactica Return to archive Page: 1 2
6th October 2006 04:25 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
WJ wrote:

Please email to [email protected]

Thanks!

Funny! Sort of.
6th October 2006 04:27 PM
Sir Stonesalot My first listen to Exile was as close to a religious experience as I get.
6th October 2006 04:30 PM
pdog
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
My first listen to Exile was as close to a religious experience as I get.

So was my most recent!
6th October 2006 04:31 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
My first listen to Exile was as close to a religious experience as I get.

Cool. I am a little thicker than most. My religious experience with that album was seeing it preformed live in it's entirety in TO. That classic album thing they do over there is pretty great. I do respect your musical knowledge. I never heard most of the bands you bring up and have gotten some great tips from reading your posts.
6th October 2006 04:48 PM
not bound to please
quote:
TampabayStone wrote:

I am really not all that familar with the old one even though I am the right age. I beleive that the main story line is more or less the same, but it has gone from a cheesy 70's show to a very intense scifi drama. No sex changes that I know of. Richard Hatch is on this one, but he is a bad guy.

I must have seen it as a kid - because I vaugely recall it.

I do remember episodes of the Brady Bunch though. Remember when Peter stole the Tiki doll in Hawaii? Or was it Greg?

6th October 2006 04:52 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
not bound to please wrote:

I must have seen it as a kid - because I vaugely recall it.

I do remember episodes of the Brady Bunch though. Remember when Peter stole the Tiki doll in Hawaii? Or was it Greg?

Yeah, I watched BB when it was 1st run. I think it was Peter (he was almost killed by the Tarantula). Greg's life was almost lost in that hellacios surfing accident.
6th October 2006 04:56 PM
nankerphelge Joey (seen here wearing Tardrite) was nearly killed in a horrific sheep mounting accident.

[Edited by nankerphelge]
6th October 2006 04:57 PM
not bound to please
quote:
TampabayStone wrote:

Yeah, I watched BB when it was 1st run. I think it was Peter (he was almost killed by the Tarantula). Greg's life was almost lost in that hellacios surfing accident.

I saw it in after school reruns.

Just think - Mr. Brady was gay and was to die of aids - and Mrs. Brady was doing Greg.

Another classic was the Davy Jones and Marsha, and the Bobby and Cindy getting lost in the Grand Canyon double episode.

6th October 2006 04:59 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
Joey (seen here wearing Tardrite) was nearly killed in a horrific sheep mounting accident.

[Edited by nankerphelge]

I wonder if he was wearing the Tiki doll.
not bound to please Joey pushed Bucky...

WJ
quote:

I saw it in after school reruns.

Just think - Mr. Brady was gay and was to die of aids - and Mrs. Brady was doing Greg.

Another classic was the Davy Jones and Marsha, and the Bobby and Cindy getting lost in the Grand Canyon double episode.

What about when Marsha gets hit in the nose by that football" "Hey you guys.............oh, MY NOSE!"
6th October 2006 05:00 PM
not bound to please Bucky in recovery:

6th October 2006 05:01 PM
not bound to please
quote:
WJ wrote:

What about when Marsha gets hit in the nose by that football" "Hey you guys.............oh, MY NOSE!"

Or when Jan had a jew fro....

6th October 2006 05:04 PM
TampabayStone
quote:

Or when Jan had a jew fro....

That was a good one. How about when Greg and Marsha had the driving contest. Greg broke the egg, loser. See Danny Bonaduce beating the crap out of him.
6th October 2006 05:08 PM
not bound to please

6th October 2006 05:09 PM
TampabayStone
quote:

Nice!
6th October 2006 05:18 PM
not bound to please
quote:
TampabayStone wrote:

Nice!

no pics of Greg as Johnny Bravo...

6th October 2006 05:32 PM
not bound to please SMOKEY ROBINSON BARES HIS SOUL ON NBC'S HIT DAYTIME DRAMA 'DAYS OF OUR LIVES' IN NOVEMBER
Source: Official NBC Press Release

BURBANK, Calif. -- October 5, 2006 -- Legendary artist Smokey Robinson will guest star on NBC's hit daytime drama "Days of our Lives" November 14 and 15 (1 p.m. in most markets) and will perform "I Love Your Face" from his recent album Timeless Love.

In the two-episode story arc, Marlena Black (Deidre Hall) is lost in the snowy wilderness and is startled by a mysterious man carrying an ax! She learns it's none other than Smokey Robinson who just so happens to be vacationing at a secluded cabin nearby. He rescues her from the cold and brings her back to his place to recover in front of a warm fire and calls the authorities. Later, John (Drake Hogestyn) tracks Marlena down at the cabin and Smokey gives an impromptu performance for the reunited couple singing "I Love Your Face."

An acclaimed singer-songwriter whose career spans over four decades of hits, Robinson's recent release Timeless Love features some of the most romantic songs from jazz, big band as well as traditional pop standards of the '20s, '30s and '40s. He continues to thrill sold-out audiences around the world with his voice, impeccable timing and profound sense of lyric. His lifetime achievements include 36 Top 40 hits, a Grammy Living Legend Award, berths in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Songwriters' Hall of Fame, and the Soul Train Heritage Award among numerous other honors. This December, Robinson will receive a Kennedy Center Honor for his lifetime contribution to the arts and American culture.

"Days of our Lives" is produced by Corday Productions Inc. in association with Sony Pictures Television. Executive producer, Ken Corday, is following in the tradition of his parents, Betty and Ted Corday, who co-created "Days of our Lives" and helmed the series for many years. Stephen Wyman is also co-executive producer. Hogan Sheffer is the head writer.
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)