ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Troy Fleece / Leader Post with thanks to Jeep
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Scorsese filming upcoming Rolling Stones concerts Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
5th October 2006 06:13 PM
Joey
quote:
not bound to please wrote:

Yes - right - but it was yellow. He was wearing green....

I ran into him a few times.

I was standing next to the Scorsese blues dvd camerman when he filmed him with Pine Top Perkins.

I am surprised that IKE did not try an ' Hit ' on you !!!!!!

5th October 2006 06:34 PM
not bound to please
quote:
Joey wrote:

He did almost knock into me....

5th October 2006 06:58 PM
Gazza
quote:
Joey wrote:

Joey ???

5th October 2006 10:48 PM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:

Joey, do you think Martin will film any of the old, beat-up Stones fans? I don't either. If anything, Mick will insist on packing the house with young hotties to secure the legacy.

Hard to see a downside to that.
6th October 2006 09:00 AM
Ten Thousand Motels SCORSESE TURNING HIS BACK ON HOLLYWOOD

MARTIN SCORSESE is turning his back on Hollywood and will only make low budget independent films and documentaries in future. The GOODFELLAS director insists his new movie THE DEPARTED won't just be his last gangster film, it will also be his last studio picture as he is tired of having his vision compromised by Hollywood producers focused solely on box office return. He says, "There are a lot of things I don't like about Hollywood, but in reality they give you money and you have to give them something in return. "You have to be responsible. In the 1970s we were thoroughly irresponsible, we took the money and ran. It's a struggle to keep up the interest and the energy and the curiosity. The films really have to mean something to me."
06/10/2006 11:59

6th October 2006 11:58 AM
Dear Doctor scorcese was at giants stadium

sitting way behind Dear Dr,

he was in the blue tent to the left of the b-stage @42 rows back

I ignored him as i do all cretins at stones shows , i am there to get fucked up and see the stones

he is a great director however
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)