ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
Gracias Lour
Wallace Wade Stadium, Durham, NC - October 8, 2005
© 2005 Tom Mendel / The Chronicle with thanks to Montana!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Thanks to Rocksoff for unbanning me and sorry to those offended by my remarks Return to archive
October 7th, 2005 07:41 AM
pavlovs dog Thank you to the RO staff for listening to my appeal and deciding to lift the ban on pavlovs dog. I appreciate the chance to explain myself and prove I had not intended to offend anyone. I've only been on the board on the month and have yet to learn all the 'unwritten' rules. I apologize to anyone who may have found my marks to be offensive. Anyway I'm ready to talk about the World's Greatest Rock & Roll Band.

When you hear the music trouble disappear
When you hear the music ringin' in your ears
Can you feel the magic floatin' in the air?
Can you hear the magic? Oh, yeah, yeah
October 7th, 2005 07:48 AM
Nellcote Welcome back from your re-training session!
October 7th, 2005 08:11 AM
charlotte I hear that going in front of the committee of public safety(unholy Trinity) can be like a breathe of fresh air on one's neck...

[Edited by charlotte]
October 7th, 2005 09:36 AM
ventilatorblues72
quote:
charlotte wrote:
I hear that going in front of the committee of public safety(unholy Trinity) can be like a breathe of fresh air on one's neck...

Ever read "The Trial" by Franz Kafka?

nobody expects The Spanish Inquistion!
October 7th, 2005 10:11 AM
corgi37 Aww, like 1 big happy family again.
October 7th, 2005 10:28 AM
Maxlugar [quote]pavlovs dog wrote:
Thank you to the RO staff for listening to my appeal and deciding to lift the ban on pavlovs dog. I appreciate the chance to explain myself and prove I had not intended to offend anyone. I've only been on the board on the month and have yet to learn all the 'unwritten' rules. I apologize to anyone who may have found my marks to be offensive. Anyway I'm ready to talk about the World's Greatest Rock & Roll Band.

"C" Lister.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)