ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
Gracias Lour
Wallace Wade Stadium, Durham, NC - October 8, 2005
© 2005 Tom Mendel / The Chronicle with thanks to Montana!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Saint Sway: Crowes report Return to archive Page: 1 2
October 6th, 2005 09:01 PM
full moon The jam at the end of Nonfiction is the one of the highlights of the show..........
October 7th, 2005 02:09 PM
Saint Sway heres the set list from last night

another 3 hour show!!! - great dose of the Crowes hits mixed in with rarer stuff and cool covers - Plus!! it featured former Crowes guitarist Audley Freed sat in on the encore for a triple guitar attack!!! And the amazingly talented Donnie Herron - from Bob Dylans band & the awesome BR5-49 - sat in on several songs on lap steel. Including a bunch of Gram Parsons/Flying Burritto Bros covers!!!

is anyone other band doing shit like this every fucking night?? The Crowes are on a tear right now!!!

The Black Crowes
 October 6, 2005 - Ryman Auditorium - Nashville, TN [ USA ]
 S E T   L I S T :
  - Set One -
Cursed Diamond
Sting Me
Soul Singing
Cypress Tree
Girl From A Pawnshop
L.A. (Neil Young)
Downtown Money Waster ->
Thorn In My Pride
Wiser Time
Fearless (Pink Floyd)

- Set Two -
Sunday Night Buttermilk Waltz (w/Donnie Herron)
Brand New Heartache (1st time played - w/Donnie Herron) (Gram Parsons)
Close Up The Honky Tonks (1st time played - w/Donnie Herron) (Gram Parsons)
My Heart's Killing Me (w/Donnie Herron) (unreleased song) - live debut
Bright Lights, Big City (w/Donnie Herron) (Jimmy Reed)
Hard To Handle
Jealous Again
She Talks To Angels
Twice As Hard
Remedy
- encore -
Dreams* (w/Audley Freed) (Allman Brothers)
Oh Well (w/Audley Freed) (Fleetwood Mac)

* last "Dreams" - 7/25/97

someone said My Hearts Killing Me was played once in 97 - but I'm pretty sure last night was the 1st. Will double check...

[Edited by Saint Sway]
October 7th, 2005 02:32 PM
winter
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

Plus!! it featured former Crowes guitarist Audley Freed sat in on the encore for a triple guitar attack!!!

[Edited by Saint Sway]

I like Audley Freed. He jams with the Supersuckers from time to time.

To me, he is the Izzy Stradlin of the Crowes, he new when it was the right time to get the hell out of dodge.

wintah
October 7th, 2005 06:36 PM
Mel Belli
quote:
winter wrote:

I like Audley Freed. He jams with the Supersuckers from time to time.

To me, he is the Izzy Stradlin of the Crowes, he new when it was the right time to get the hell out of dodge.

wintah

He left of his own accord? I thought he was just a casualty of the "hiatus"?
October 7th, 2005 09:07 PM
full moon Get out of dodge. Get a clue .... The Crowes are putting on better Rock shows than anyone these days , period!! Check out some of the Instant Live shows and cut all your B S.... Got IT!!!!!!!!!!!!
October 7th, 2005 10:54 PM
winter
quote:
full moon wrote:
Get out of dodge. Get a clue .... The Crowes are putting on better Rock shows than anyone these days , period!! Check out some of the Instant Live shows and cut all your B S.... Got IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sad but true. The crowes will never re-live the glory days of the great 1 and 1/2 albums they released. Has beens before they ever really were.

Good thing Chris married into Goldie Hawn's family. Maybe Rich can sleep above the garage.

I don't believe Oasis is touring right now, so who are they opening for these days?

[Edited by winter]
October 7th, 2005 10:59 PM
winter
quote:
full moon wrote:
Get out of dodge. Get a clue .... The Crowes are putting on better Rock shows than anyone these days , period!! Check out some of the Instant Live shows and cut all your B S.... Got IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Yawn!

wintah
October 7th, 2005 11:14 PM
winter
quote:
Mel Belli wrote:

He left of his own accord? I thought he was just a casualty of the "hiatus"?

Is "Hiatus" a euphemism for god awful sucky solo careers?
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)