ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
Gracias Lour
Wallace Wade Stadium, Durham, NC - October 8, 2005
© 2005 Tom Mendel / The Chronicle with thanks to Montana!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: A Bigger Bang's Poor Sales Return to archive Page: 1 2
October 6th, 2005 09:08 PM
White House Lawn Saint Sway said:
>>all things considered, I think the sales numbers are outstanding.<<

I gotta agree with you, Sway. It's 2005 and these guys are in their 60s--I think we're lucky it debuted where it did!
October 6th, 2005 09:11 PM
stonedinaustralia hey jb

good to hear from you - cool to see the pics. of you and all the others enjoying the shows and each others company

funny, yes, mainly because there is an element of truth in it all
October 6th, 2005 09:14 PM
jb
quote:
stonedinaustralia wrote:
hey jb

good to hear from you - cool to see the pics. of you and all the others enjoying the shows and each others company

funny, yes, mainly because there is an element of truth in it all

"truth is stranger than fiction"............."Too much Blood"
Hope all's well downunder...have they fond Oliver Newton's Jophn's boyfriend?
Also, SIA, you, like me are brilliant...do you real;ize this Avian virus, while not likely, can cause a world wide pandemic!!!!
October 6th, 2005 09:24 PM
stonedinaustralia
quote:
jb wrote:

"truth is stranger than fiction"............."Too much Blood"
Hope all's well downunder...have they fond Oliver Newton's Jophn's boyfriend?
Also, SIA, you, like me are brilliant...do you real;ize this Avian virus, while not likely, can cause a world wide pandemic!!!!

yes things good - esp. with spring in the air

the ONJ issue has really dropped of the radar down here

but this avian flu thing, well, it only confirms my newly embraced belief that world is going to hell in a hand-basket

avain flu, terrorism, natural disasters like we have never seen before,global warming/the arctic melting,rising cost of petrol and, worst of all, the stones supporting bon jovi

- the apocalypse is nigh however the world will end not with a bang but a whimper (or perhaps a bon jovi concert)

trust all well with you
October 6th, 2005 09:27 PM
jb Very well....wife 6 months pregnant and the boys are fine..still like the boomerang you sent us!!!! Too bad you can never come here for business or to catch a show.

P.S.-Mel Gibson is the anti-christ.
October 6th, 2005 09:31 PM
stonedinaustralia congratulations!!

you never know i may make it there one day - tho long distance air travel has lost some appeal in the last 4 years

agree with your comments re mel gibson - not only the anti-christ but a really terrible actor as well
October 6th, 2005 09:34 PM
jb
quote:
stonedinaustralia wrote:
congratulations!!

you never know i may make it there one day - tho long distance air travel has lost some appeal in the last 4 years

agree with your comments re mel gibson - not only the anti-christ but a really terrible actor as well

LOL............I am traveling a lot this tour, but 18 hrs in a tube even in first class is too much for me....
October 6th, 2005 09:44 PM
stonedinaustralia oh yes - i went round the world in economy about 7 years ago - never again!! - sydney to LA was virtually 24 hour trip

it would have to be at least business class next time

anyway jb - nice to talk to you but am at work at the moment - and being salaried i have to account for my time - that would look good on my time sheet - "conference with miami lawyer - 5 units - UNBILLABLE!!" - oh for the long gone days of self employment when i could "take the rest of the day off" whenever it was convenient

cheers

[Edited by stonedinaustralia]
October 7th, 2005 01:44 AM
corgi37 The trick is to break the flight up. Melbourne to Hawaii. Couple of nights, couple of Mai Tai's, then high-tail it to L.A.

Makes life so much more comfortable.

Olivia Newton-John's man was a bit of a crook by the look of things. She has no luck with dudes.

Oh, yeah, album sales. Er, yes. I'll take 2.
October 7th, 2005 02:37 AM
pdog
quote:
jb wrote:

LOL............I am traveling a lot this tour, but 18 hrs in a tube even in first class is too much for me....

Come out west... you may greet She Rat, Myself and maybe Moonie...
Dude, you must love SF, it's a great town for us, you know...Lewish Jiberals!
I got my NYC ticky today... I cuddled with it for an hour...
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)